Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. (72694 Views)

I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by cybriz82(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2020
chatinent:
Your work place invited it. A look at the environment is not belying.

Big lie this is heat season so they are looking for a warm n cool place to chill.they also love to hunt ing lizard,i evn killd 2 last week.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by maduxs: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Is your office in the rain forest
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Chiwesley1: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2020
That's mamba. Most dangerous and fastest snake. See the mouth is black
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Emma1Oj(m): 4:12am On Mar 21, 2020
ahnie:
I hate snakes eeeh!
How sure are you that you haven't eating one/some before with all those mama-put joint visited? mostly all those places where customers will queue up like primary schl children in Assembly, u will even c some customers washing plate their self's.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by AFONJACOW(m): 4:22am On Mar 21, 2020
You are asking us the name when u have already skinned it half way waiting to use it for Esu pepper soup
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Asianjollof007: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2020
How far, you don chop the snake?
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by gidoskiaustino(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2020

Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2020
venomous snake

contact me for your procurement from China Blog design and Social media advert.

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by olaBanks(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2020
The animal is cruel itself. so, the killer just tried to stay safe.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2020
guy222:
Bros abeg shift make i sidown, bar man abeg bring one bottle of hero and one plate of pepper soup for me.

Haha my brother
barman make it twobottle
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by olaBanks(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2020
kestolove95:
I can't really tell but d snake looks like lala

Lala and snake na 5 and 6
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Na charcoal factory be your office?
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by charlsecy(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2020
chikeze:
I saw this snake hiding under some Pavestones...
After you have killed a snake, make sure to crush the head.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by charleoj(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Coronasnake
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
ahnie:
I hate snakes eeeh!
I hope O.C. SNAKES does not catch you
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by EnterpriseMan: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Animal cruelty
angry angry

Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by sulaak(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Stupid slowpoke, why kill the animal when you can remove it from your premises. Nigeria entire wildlife has been either killed or eaten yet these people want to introduce tourism.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by shellsea(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
That's a black Mamba... Judging from the mouth.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by segakin(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
guy u r very lucky, I think that's a black mamba and they are extremely dangerous
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Animal cruelty
How is it, do will have any animal emergencies we can call when you see one when the person is in distress.
You think you are in USA or Australia or Europe don't kill it you hear, when it bite you your brain go reset, you go hospital for nigeria them go tell u say no vaccine for such a snake or bring police report na that time you go get sense.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
sulaak:
Stupid slowpoke, why kill the animal when you can remove it from your premises. Nigeria entire wildlife has been either killed or eaten yet these people want to introduce tourism.
So the snake should kill him rather, will you bring money for his treatment? . Keep saying anything you like.
Re: I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. by sultaan(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2020
The grey color, bullet head shape and black mouth mean we might have our first Black Mamba to to hit the front page.

Way to go buddy, stay away from this one it will not hesitate to bite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Slay Queen Slaying In Lekki Floods After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.