Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. (8535 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Bluezy13(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

I'm not wayward.... Some jealous neighbour went to tell your my mom that they are seeing me every where... When they saw me taking a walk with a guy oo... They are just jealous cause they are now old... I know 'em... But my mom insulted me that day eehn it was as if the ground should open and then swallow me... I didn't talk to her for days... Cause among all my siblings I'm the only one considerate to relieve my mom off every day's stress... I didn't believe she'd take an outsider so seriously.... She now had to call me days after, apologized, I now explained the whole thing to her... What made her angry was that, my neighbors told her that they saw me kissing the guy....
cheesy

Reminds me my childhood days.
I grew amongst Indian hemp smokers.
I think I was in JS1, my father's friends told him that they suspected I had started smoking Indian hemp.
So I walked back home after playing football with my mates, I saw them with my father and greeted everyone. The next thing I heard was "there he comes...look at his eyes...check his mouth etc"
Surprisingly, one of them dragged me to himself and perceived my mouth, but he perceived nothing.
I was very angry when I learnt the reason.
I stopped greeting all of them, refused their errands. I stopped talking to my father for about 1 week.
It never repeated itself. They started minding their business. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Bluezy13:

Thanks for sharing the steps.
I really appreciate it.
U r welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Lamanii22(f): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Bluezy13:

cheesy

Reminds me my childhood days.
I grew amongst Indian hemp smokers.
I think I was in JS1, my father's friends told him that they suspected I had started smoking Indian hemp.
So I walked back home after playing football with my mates, I saw them with my father and greeted everyone. The next thing I heard was "there he comes...look at his eyes...check his mouth etc"
Surprisingly, one of them dragged me to himself and perceived my mouth, but he perceived nothing.
I was very angry when I learnt the reason.
I stopped greeting all of them, refused their errands. I stopped talking to my father for about 1 week.
It never repeated itself. They started minding their business. cheesy

Hahahahahaha.... Crazy old neighbours... Good for 'em... I stopped greeting those women... It's not like I'm small oo... The incident happened last year and I am in my twenties oo... They now made it look as if I didn't know what I was doing, like I am a teenager... I just used to pass by them and not say a word...

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by UniqueIdentity: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo....I've heard of such too and I wonder why calabar gehs love huge dicks.

U may be a grower you know or did she see you fully erect? Surely the dick is 6 inches and above?

Women are not physical but emotional fighters. What they said is designed to wound u psychologically. Here is how to handle such comments next time.

1. Direct attack: can you blame me? Every dick is small to a borehole pussy na. As you fine reach and young too,see the kind bottomless hole you get between your legs.

OR

You get body,mouth and pussy odour. My dick hates odours...I know body odour can't be cured,but at least go to a lab to fix the pussy odour naaaa...my dick shrank because of it.

This approach is a mudafvcker!!! Most girls can dish out but never take in. Trust me,you'll hit her harder than she hits you.

2. Indirect attack: I have been with other women and they never complained,are you sure you don't mess around or why is it that you think my dick can't satisfy you? Are u cheating on me?

This will cause her to rethink her assessment of you,that is if she cares about you. If she doesn't, this method won't work because she already doesn't have a conscience

3. Indifference: Look at her fixedly for a moment and burst out laughing. Nothing flummoxes a girl more than a guy who laughs her insults off.
The only way you can pull this off is if you laugh heartily,not forced laugh. I can't teach you this. Just know that the thing pain the babe die and if you can pull off a hearty laugh,you don win hands down.

N.B: I need to really do a calabar gurl and find out why the obsession with horse prick. cheesy grin

#luminouznuggets#

luminouz:

Lmaoooo....I've heard of such too and I wonder why calabar gehs love huge dicks.

U may be a grower you know or did she see you fully erect? Surely the dick is 6 inches and above?

Women are not physical but emotional fighters. What they said is designed to wound u psychologically. Here is how to handle such comments next time.

1. Direct attack: can you blame me? Every dick is small to a borehole pussy na. As you fine reach and young too,see the kind bottomless hole you get between your legs.

OR

You get body,mouth and pussy odour. My dick hates odours...I know body odour can't be cured,but at least go to a lab to fix the pussy odour naaaa...my dick shrank because of it.

This approach is a mudafvcker!!! Most girls can dish out but never take in. Trust me,you'll hit her harder than she hits you.

2. Indirect attack: I have been with other women and they never complained,are you sure you don't mess around or why is it that you think my dick can't satisfy you? Are u cheating on me?

This will cause her to rethink her assessment of you,that is if she cares about you. If she doesn't, this method won't work because she already doesn't have a conscience

3. Indifference: Look at her fixedly for a moment and burst out laughing. Nothing flummoxes a girl more than a guy who laughs her insults off.
The only way you can pull this off is if you laugh heartily,not forced laugh. I can't teach you this. Just know that the thing pain the babe die and if you can pull off a hearty laugh,you don win hands down.

N.B: I need to really do a calabar gurl and find out why the obsession with horse prick. cheesy grin

#luminouznuggets#

Bros, it's like u got more experience in d game. Lemme yarn my own weda u go fit help my mata sef.

I'm a kind of guy dat, wen it komz 2 sex, I do go overboard, like not ejaculatin on time dat d lady wud av been tired nd show exhaustion, yet I wud be yet 2 cum(release), most cases, I do resolve 2 confidin on dem dat I don't know wat is wrong wif me, over 30min, no cummin dat I wud av 2 masturbate 2 satisfy myself as d ladies wud av gone dry in most cases, I just had 2 cum 2 avoid abdominal pain.

D one dat finally broke d horse back was dat of a lady whose afta a long time spent without me realisin, she had 2 ask me dis awkward question dat, 'Do I av a sperm at ol?'. Saying I felt embarrassed wud be an understatement, I wish d ground cud open nd just swallow me, I felt my ego been crunch in dat moment. I lost myself as a man eva since dat I went celibate till date as it appears tinz r goin out of hand wif my sexual life.

At a point I had 2 visit a Doc 2 complain nd narrate my ordeal 2 him, but he assured me I'm alright dat it's smtin normal, but inside me I felt d opposite, like I'm not sexually alright.

I've only been able 2 enjoy sex wif just a lady in my existence which I monitored d time we started nd wen we ended, it was an over 3hrs sexual escapade nd was only able 2 cum just 3times, dat d lady in question had 2 give up. So far so gud, she has been d only lady I av eva had a sexual encounter wif dat did lead 2 me cummin (ejaculating). I'm an introvert, I get easily exhausted in social gatherin dat I had 2 olwez resolve 2 komin back home 2 my lone time 2 regain my energy, so ol ladies I've had smtin sexually 2 do wif r countable nd I cud still remember ol my experiences wif dem. My sexual life has been limited nd awkward so far.

Will appreciate if u or any oda cud just help out, advise wise on wat I cud do.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Bluezy13(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahahahaha.... Crazy old neighbours... Good for 'em... I stopped greeting those women... It's not like I'm small oo... The incident happened last year and I am in my twenties oo... They now made it look as if I didn't know what I was doing, like I am a teenager... I just used to pass by them and not say a word...

To them, you are now a wayward girl.
One of the disadvantages of living openly with people. If it was a fenced house with a gate, I'm sure it wouldn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Bluezy13(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
UniqueIdentity:

Bros, it's like u got more experience in d game. Lemme yarn my own weda u go fit help my mata sef.

I'm a kind of guy dat, wen it komz 2 sex, I do go overboard, like not ejaculatin on time dat d lady wud av been tired nd show exhaustion, yet I wud be yet 2 cum(release), most cases, I do resolve 2 confidin on dem dat I don't know wat is wrong wif me, over 30min, no cummin dat I wud av 2 masturbate 2 satisfy myself as d ladies wud av gone dry in most cases, I just had 2 cum 2 avoid abdominal pain.

D one dat finally broke d horse back was dat of a lady whose afta a long time spent without me realisin, she had 2 ask me dis awkward question dat, 'Do I av a sperm at ol?'. Saying I felt embarrassed wud be an understatement, I wish d ground cud open nd just swallow me, I felt my ego been crunch in dat moment. I lost myself as a man eva since dat I went celibate till date as it appears tinz r goin out of hand wif my sexual life.

At a point I had 2 visit a Doc 2 complain nd narrate my ordeal 2 him, but he assured me I'm alright dat it's smtin normal, but inside me I felt d opposite, like I'm not sexually alright.

I've only been able 2 enjoy sex wif just a lady in my existence which I monitored d time we started nd wen we ended, it was an over 3hrs sexual escapade nd was only able 2 cum just 3times, dat d lady in question had 2 give up. So far so gud, she has been d only lady I av eva had a sexual encounter wif dat did lead 2 me cummin (ejaculating). I'm an introvert, I get easily exhausted in social gatherin dat I had 2 olwez resolve 2 komin back home 2 my lone time 2 regain my energy, so ol ladies I've had smtin sexually 2 do wif r countable nd I cud still remember ol my experiences wif dem. My sexual life has been limited nd awkward so far.

Thanks in anticipation!
Increase your frequency of having sex
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Lamanii22(f): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Bluezy13:

To them, you are now a wayward girl.
One of the disadvantages of living openly with people. If it was a fenced house with a gate, I'm sure it wouldn't happen.

Right... They won't pry into my business...

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by farady(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maryjane001:
It was back then in secondary school. I had this class teacher who liked intelligent students and disliked the others esp those at the bottom like me....
I didn't know y tho...

I recall a day she gathered the whole class and was talking Abt her past life in d University. D next thing, Aunty turned to me and started comparing me to the highly intelligent ones. I was used to it, she insulting me in front of the whole class was nothing new. But dat day she bore a hole in my heart when she said...
"She prays never to give birth to a child like me with no brains and anti-social attitude like me. If she could turn d hands of time, dat her son/daughter would marry one of the intelligent ones in our class and not end up like me. She even called me a hermit crab and talked about quiet people having mouth odor"
Omo dat day eh, my classmates taunted me,I went to the back and cried, then cried d remaining at home. I never told my parents cuz they had stopped asking Abt whatever happened in xkul and were busy hustling so we could eat.
But guess what? She taught us biology, ND I scored 94/100 in Jamb biology.
She had a negative impact on my life and sadly it still affects me till today....
Even a day before yesterday, a guy told me to my face dat I had potentials but I just lacked self confidence...

You have a beautiful soul. Pray to God to release the grace of self confidence upon you. Be cheerful and always have a positive disposition towards life. Remember you're responsible for your own happiness. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Budline1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
UniqueIdentity:

Thanks in anticipation!

Try to quit masturbation for a while.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
I was born...got to the stage of seeing people around me, the only one am seeing was my grandmother

She's the only mother I knew...the took care of me and by my age of 5 she got sick(stroke) within few months she go paralyzed but before it got worse she told me...that my mom gave birth to me out of wedluck and just after few weeks she left me with her in the village and as I already know my grandfather had a second wife who took everything away because her(my grand mother) never had a son and my grandfather insisted I won't be raised in her house but she has managed to put up with them till now am 5 that one day she will die and life will be very difficult for me but I should know....she will be with me in every step of the way...my grandma(my mother) later died 6years after am now 11...my aunty(elder sister to my mum) came back to village and asked me to leave their house and go find my mum so she can tell me who my father was....

I was pushed out AND THAT WAS THE MOST PAINFUL WORDS EVER SAID TO ME....and that day my journey began.....
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by luqxxee(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mine was in primary 3. I repeated the class and was stigmatized by almost everyone in the class, no one wanted to be my friend. I hated it so much because I wanted to always play with them. There was this teacher who doesn't even like seeing me at all. She just hated me. There was this day, she gave us a class exercise which I did like everyone else, she marked it gave everyone their books then called me to her desk, slapped me with the book, she called me a dummy and that I will never know anything in this life. God!! I been small o, but e touch me die.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by annayawchee: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I was born...got to the stage of seeing people around me, the only one am seeing was my grandmother

She's the only mother I knew...the took care of me and by my age of 5 she got sick(stroke) within few months she go paralyzed but before it got worse she told me...that my mom gave birth to me out of wedluck and just after few weeks she left me with her in the village and as I already know my grandfather had a second wife who took everything away because her(my grand mother) never had a son and my grandfather insisted I won't be raised in her house but she has managed to put up with them till now am 5 that one day she will die and life will be very difficult for me but I should know....she will be with me in every step of the way...my grandma(my mother) later died 6years after am now 11...my aunty(elder sister to my mum) came back to village and asked me to leave their house and go find my mum so she can tell me who my father was....

I was pushed out AND THAT WAS THE MOST PAINFUL WORDS EVER SAID TO ME....and that day my journey began.....
it's well
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
UniqueIdentity:

Thanks in anticipation!

I dont think anything is wrong with you honestly speaking...the doctors already told you so too.

You just have delayed ejaculation and lemme tell you the truth, many women would love to have a man like you in their lives. Men that stay long enough like you are those women thirst for,because they get satisfied sexually.

But there is a dark side to it. Most women feel FULFILLED sexually when a man CUMS. its like a reward for them,they like to feel that their bodies/pussies are that desirable/sweet/special and as such a normal man should release his spermatozoa in ecstasy. So,when a man doesn't release during sex for 2-3 rounds, these women feel inadequate. They somehow start thinking its either the men find them unattractive,undesirable or defective. So most of them use emotional manipulation/reverse psychology to shame you as a man. Its analogous to using a small diick to bodyshame a man(not because the diick is that small but they are used to something way bigger and instead of admitting this,they turn it back on you to shame your own body). This way, such women hide their insecurities and get leverage to cheat on you. The girl that accused you 'do you have sperm at all' used this tactic to crush your psyche and I'm sorry about that. Never let anyone talk down on you on that level again. You are virile and normal.

Solution?

Stop masturbation.
Relax more around your gf...dont be anxious about the sex romp. Let her know you last really long and if she can't make u cum,she can suck you off or make u bleep her titties or several other ways, but trust me...you will cum eventually.
I believe the major problem is your psyche. Be more confident about yourself. Go out more. There exist several girls that will fuq you to exhaustion and you will cum your balls out. grin

One love
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by alasan007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Well mistake most ppl make... they confuse intelligent from brilliancy if you r intelligent you might have made it in life now or at least be comfortable to some level now I wish U can meet that your teacher today to show how well u r doing in life well I really don’t know your age tho but ur write up doesn’t look like a teen own either so don’t let what ppl think of you make impact in your life I was raised by an abusive brother but thank God today I was raised to have low self esteem but I’m grateful I had good friends n I attended public secondary Sch that’s just one of the best thing d bro Did was to advice my mom to withdrew us from private Sch to government Sch intelligent is quite different from brilliancy note that
[/quote]
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maryjane001:
It was back then in secondary school. I had this class teacher who liked intelligent students and disliked the others esp those at the bottom like me....
I didn't know y tho...

I recall a day she gathered the whole class and was talking Abt her past life in d University. D next thing, Aunty turned to me and started comparing me to the highly intelligent ones. I was used to it, she insulting me in front of the whole class was nothing new. But dat day she bore a hole in my heart when she said...
"She prays never to give birth to a child like me with no brains and anti-social attitude like me. If she could turn d hands of time, dat her son/daughter would marry one of the intelligent ones in our class and not end up like me. She even called me a hermit crab and talked about quiet people having mouth odor"
Omo dat day eh, my classmates taunted me,I went to the back and cried, then cried d remaining at home. I never told my parents cuz they had stopped asking Abt whatever happened in xkul and were busy hustling so we could eat.
She had a negative impact on my life and sadly it still affects me till today....
Even a day before yesterday, a guy told me to my face dat I had potentials but I just lacked self confidence...

I went through something similar in secondary school. If you attended a government school in Abuja, then you must have heard about "Olympiad" it was a competition for students in senior secondary 1-3.it comprised of five subject s mainly for science students (Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Biology and Chemistry). I was never optimistic about going to school so I was just there to complete the number of persons in that class.
I took the test just like any other person in class just to fulfill all righteousness and I came out top(d thing surprise everybody even me sef no believe myself).
Automatically I and two other persons were to represent my school, we were to attend extra classes after school to enable us prepare for the competition. The teacher bluntly refused to allow me partake in the class because according to her "I don't look sharp". Till today when I see her in church, I just walk past her.

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
TessBiwom:

I went through something similar in secondary school. If you attended a government school in Abuja, then you must have heard about "Olympiad" it was a competition for students in senior secondary 1-3.it comprised of five subject s mainly for science students (Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Biology and Chemistry). I was never optimistic about going to school so I was just there to complete the number of persons in that class.
I took the test just like any other person in class just to fulfill all righteousness and I came out top(d thing surprise everybody even me sef no believe myself).
Automatically I and two other persons were to represent my school, we were to attend extra classes after school to enable us prepare for the competition. The teacher bluntly refused to allow me partake in the class because according to her "I don't look sharp". Till today when I see her in church, I just walk past her.
Hei bae cheesy
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by yinkarh187(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maryjane001:
I didn't know y tho...

Sorry Ehn. I still blame my secondary school teacher uptil today for my lack of confidence. Some teachers are pure evil

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Biingoo:
Hei bae cheesy

�Hello
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
TessBiwom:

�Hello
Its been a while. You forgot me eh? cheesy
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Biingoo:
Its been a while. You forgot me eh? cheesy
Forget you? How? When? Why? Where? I can't fit do that to you nah. A whole you.... Aaahhh it's impossicant grin grin grin
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by ERCROSS(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Broh, can you bless us with the rest of your story, abeg...

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
My school sandal back then spoilt and with the challenges bedeviling my family, my mom was able to get me a new OK sandals. I happily wore this to school and I got ridiculed by a female teacher in front of her kids. She's married with 3 kids and her kids attend the same school. Was in primary 2 then whilst the kids were in my junior. She made her kids laugh at me so bad I almost cried. Told my mom about it and I was removed from that school
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
TessBiwom:

Forget you? How? When? Why? Where? I can't fit do that to you nah. A whole you.... Aaahhh it's impossicant grin grin grin
For your mind oh! Dey wash me you hear? cheesy
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Biingoo:
For your mind oh! Dey wash me you hear? cheesy
It's impossible to say how true it is.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
TessBiwom:

It's impossible to say how true it is.
I gave you my number to hit me up on WhatsApp for over a year now. What's up with that
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please forgive me. If you don't mind, pls email me your contact.
Biingoo:
I gave you my number to hit me up on WhatsApp for over a year now. What's up with that
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
TessBiwom:
Please forgive me. If you don't mind, pls email me your contact.
deleted
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
[
Please quote author=Biingoo post=88155817]deleted[/quote]
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please
quote author=Biingoo post=88155817]deleted[/quote]
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
TessBiwom:

Please
quote author=Biingoo post=88155817]deleted
I'm done dropping mine. Give me yours
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by TessBiwom(f): 4:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Biingoo:
I'm done dropping mine. Give me yours
Wow... That came out very harsh.
Re: Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. by Biingoo: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2020
TessBiwom:

Wow... That came out very harsh.
Kpele cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) / Missing Brother found After 15 Years In a Popular Beer Palour In Lagos(see pix) / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.