Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. (8608 Views)

FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18 / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Explorers(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2020
* Class of Covid 19: Pupils wave farewell to classmates as schools shut and may not reopen until September due to coronavirus but children of 'key workers' will be will back on Monday.

Pupils have said their goodbyes to classmates and teachers as schools closed due to the coronavirus today, possibly remaining shut until September.

However, some will have to go back to school on Monday as normal, with the children of 'key workers' expected to attend while their parents work essential jobs during the pandemic.

Photos

Year 11 pupils, some with graffiti-covered shirts reading 'Survivor 2020' and 'Class of Corona 2020' react as they leave a secondary school in Odiham, west of London, today.

Senior schoolchildren in Northwich, Cheshire, embrace and mark their 'leavers' day early as they head home and schools are closed due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8133769/Britons-left-confused-governments-list-key-workers.html?ito=social-facebook
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Explorers(m): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Senior schoolchildren mark their 'leavers' day early with a selfie as they head home following the coronavirus outbreak.

Emotional friends embrace and say their goodbyes as schools are closed early while the coronavirus wreaks havoc in the UK.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by soberdrunk(m): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Some of them may never see each other again.... angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Explorers(m): 12:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Pupils leave a school indefinitely in Woolton, Liverpool today.

Georgia Mayer, aged 16 says goodbye to her friends at a school in Newcastle-under-Lyme as the majority of schools in the UK close this afternoon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Explorers(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Gates are locked after school children leave a school in Woolton, Liverpool following the Government announcement.

Pupils from Bevois Town Primary are collected from school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Explorers(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2020
A girl has her shirt signed by a friend at a school in Newcastle-under-Lyme amid the Covid-19 school closures today.

Sixth formers from Hill's Road college in Cambridge bid farewell to each other this afternoon as they come to terms with the situation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Explorers:
so touching.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by IntellectOzone(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Na Done and Dusted Nigerians would have turn there own too grin

May God protect us all

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by emerich(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Naija is going to experience similar fate by Monday 23, I wish everyone traveling by road safety to their various destinations.... This too shall pass.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by armadeo(m): 1:29am On Mar 21, 2020
Better to be alive and continue the struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2020
All this oyinbo girls dey quick grow.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by GOFRONT(m): 1:32am On Mar 21, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by clockwisereport: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2020
corona everywhere
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by chariisGRACE(m): 1:39am On Mar 21, 2020
I understand their pain.

Relate their pain to that moment you are chatting with your bae/boo on social media then your battery runs down.

That is it.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by hidhrhis(m): 1:40am On Mar 21, 2020
May God help us
I trust my fellow nigerian student
Na to go buy season film dey watch now that schools will b lock down by the time dey resume back brain go don full with film but empty with book
Parent monitor ur children at home
Make dem no go get pregnant b4 they resume from their coro break

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by iammo(m): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2020
undecided

Oyinbos don't like to be faced with uncertainty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Need to go check my son's uniforms.

That boy is dead if i find signatures on it.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Need to go check my son's uniforms.

That boy is dead if i find signatures on it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Uyi168: 3:16am On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:
Hope u dey see wetin I dey see..
wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Realadey(m): 3:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Emotions ran high o
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Uyi168:
wink
ooin!!! they are doing well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 21, 2020
See what CHINA caused the entire world

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Mar 21, 2020
We all have to stay alive for one another!

Human race will win, against this virus.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by AuroraB(f): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:
ooin!!! they are doing well.
Awon agbaya meji

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 21, 2020
AuroraB:
Awon agbaya meji
we are just surprise at how little butterflies grows so fast and mature.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by ashawopikin(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Nigerian students don play ball tire on Friday

Its Explorers again

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by LordIsaac(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:
This statement confirms your love for jail... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by ValCon888: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Coronavirus na the new President of the world right now.
Even your Buhari no dey gree give public speeches again.
Him dey hide inside underground bunker.
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by saraevana243: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Randy100: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2020
Why do I hate seeing people signing on their school uniform. I would have slapped somebody if I was there. Nonsense generation.
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by femi4: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Class of Corona

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by femi4: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Uyi168:
wink
Fantabulous!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Admit Unqualified Candidates, JAMB Tells Institutions / Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] / International Scholarships for Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.