Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,465 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice (267 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice by Papertrails(m): 2:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Hello nairalanders, a friend introduced me to nairaland cos am really in search of were I can start up a new life and career, am a graduate and an indigen of one of the states in the middle belt region.

I graduated from the University not long ago and have also rounded up my nysc, I used to have my hopes high that atleast when am done serving my father land I will have something doing no matter how small it is but it has been really frustrating for me, so right now I have decided to move to lagos to start a fresh life and hoping things will work out but my problem is that I have never been to lagos before and all am doing is just taking a dare step, so please nairalanders I need your advice especially those staying and hustling in lagos.

Am a very good driver and I believe I can find something doing when I get there, yes I know it's a huge risk that am about to take but I have to because lately I have been feeling depressed and having suicidal thoughts and it's not really funny.

So please single guys in lagos how do you survive? I need your advice either positive or negative cos I believe it will help prepare me for the uncertainties of a stranger in a foreign land, and am planning to leave for lagos by next week.

Thank you cry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by ItzEminence(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2020
It's a pity that Life is not always fair Man.
But since you have decideded to take the bold step and live ur comfort zone and move to Lagos, I will say that you should be careful, never relent. Persistence and consistence will pay off one day.

I wish you Luck in ur journey that you are about to embark on.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Papertrails(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2020
ItzEminence:
It's a pity that Life is not always fair Man.
But since you have decideded to take the bold step and live ur comfort zone and move to Lagos, I will say that you should be careful, never relent. Persistence and consistence will pay off one day.

I wish you Luck in ur journey that you are about to embark on.
Thank you sir, even if it's to do Labour work b4 something better comes up its fine. I really appreciate your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 10k-25k Weekly With Your Phone Forever!!! / Veegil Media Is Now Hiring A Business Administrator / Legal Counsel / Article Writers With Experience Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.