Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know (6296 Views)

4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) / Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) / PROMO Sale Of Boerboel Puppies N40,000 for the first two buyers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Spanishmilf(m): 3:26am On Mar 21, 2020

1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Which is the sweetest for consumption.

I have ate the Mastiff and it was not good at all. Even a Lhasa Apso is sweeter than it. Big for nothing.

I have a feeling this hound will be delicious if roasted

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Spanishmilf(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Which is the sweetest for consumption.

I have ate the Mastiff and it was not good at all. Even a Lhasa Apso is sweeter than it. Big for nothing.

I have a feeling this hound will be delicious if roasted
SMH undecided undecided undecidedyou want to eat a boerboel

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by prinzetobi: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol this is new
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by vincentjk(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2020
I think the second one there is a ysterbeg boerboel, why do you refer to it as hound type?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Rabbitcartel: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Different types?? Nowonder I'm confused b d breed
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Spanishmilf(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2020
vincentjk:
I think the second one there is a ysterbeg boerboel, why do you refer to it as hound type?
I don't get you
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by vincentjk(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I don't get you

What makes you call it "hound type"?

Explain pls
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Spanishmilf(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2020
vincentjk:

What makes you call it "hound type"?

Explain pls

Many Boerboels can be tall with a pronounced tuck up underneath, these dogs are often narrower in the chest, they have flatter sides, they have well constructed fronts that are straight, nicely shaped feet and have good rear angulation. They have longer ears and muzzles which taper inwards towards the end. The circumference of the male’s head is usually 2 to 3 inches less than the height at the shoulder; this type of Boerboel is displaying a lot of the hound influence. I owned a bitch like this and I used her for hunting Boar. I found her to have a good nose on the ground and good stamina and speed for her size. Quite a few dogs of this type have been widely used in modern times eg. Piona Rampai, Caberet Klein Buks.
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by vincentjk(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:

Many Boerboels can be tall with a pronounced tuck up underneath, these dogs are often narrower in the chest, they have flatter sides, they have well constructed fronts that are straight, nicely shaped feet and have good rear angulation. They have longer ears and muzzles which taper inwards towards the end. The circumference of the male’s head is usually 2 to 3 inches less than the height at the shoulder; this type of Boerboel is displaying a lot of the hound influence. I owned a bitch like this and I used her for hunting Boar. I found her to have a good nose on the ground and good stamina and speed for her size. Quite a few dogs of this type have been widely used in modern times eg. Piona Rampai, Caberet Klein Buks.

Where did you see boar that you did hunt and how comes you don't take pictures of the games you caught just like dog owners do today?? Btw you never mentioned owning a female boerboel and I'm surprised hearing this

Well I made a mistake by asking about the hound type, explain more on the terrier type which I'm sure is a ysterbeg boerboel
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Spanishmilf(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2020
vincentjk:

Where did you see boar that you did hunt and how comes you don't take pictures of the games you caught just like dog owners do today?? Btw you never mentioned owning a female boerboel and I'm surprised hearing this

Well I made a mistake by asking about the hound type, explain more on the terrier type which I'm sure is a ysterbeg boerboel
didn't u see that I copied this nii
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by Spanishmilf(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2020
vincentjk:

Next type is the Terrier type. Most likely Bull Terrier influence as I have seen stud book entries from 1950 that shows the Bull Terrier being bred into the Boerboel. The Terrier type has thinner legs and is shorter in back length. Can be hyper-active and more prey-driven than most other Boerboels. They have tight feet and the musculature can appear more prominent because of the smaller bone, shorter coat and tighter fitting skin. The head is usually clean of wrinkles, they have scissor bite and good teeth, and they are usually long lived. Examples that have been used a lot are Ysterberg Storm and Mouzer Adolf
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by space9880: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
vincentjk:
boerboel have types and ysterberg it's a very old line

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by BamBamK: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
ysterberg is a distinct breed now sir...
they were founding stocks of d BB. although, they have pulled out entirely now...

space9880:
boerboel have types and ysterberg it's a very old line
Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by space9880: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
BamBamK:
ysterberg is a distinct breed now sir...
they were founding stocks of d BB. although, they have pulled out entirely now...

I know. thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know by BamBamK: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
uw
space9880:
I know. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Pregnancy In Dogs / Adolescent Male Bullmastiff For Sale In Ibadan. / 6months Mixed Female Gsd And Husky For Sale With Good Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.