Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m (69734 Views)

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo / Video Of SARS Officer Searching Phones Weeks After Disbandment By IGP / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2020
supportnija:

Not true,
Bros, it just come to force CID area 10 Abuja, Bro, I can tell you those animals would go for it, but I know , you just lied to give Nigeria bad name and police.
Spot one of them now
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by BadBradley: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:
It's because you failed the simple question: may we know you?..

You being in Poland for 13years is not an answer, a better answer could have been:

Good afternoon officers, My name is harry, from delta state, I am a business man who majorly deals in Autoparts equipments and components, currently reside in Poland and on a vacation to visit my family in Nigeria. Here is my ID card and work documents aswell just to clear all doubts, here is my contact card and car documents also, I think they are all valid...

We understand the nature of the job you do, please stay safe while at it...

There is nothing manner of approach cannot solve.
why would the police stop him in the first place?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by TrebleChamp(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:
What do you expect when there is poor welfare for our security officers.

Restructuring is way out
Pls explain your own idea of how we should restructure Nigeria..
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by aminusodiq(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

You being in Poland for 13years is not an answer, a better answer could have been:

Good afternoon officers, My name is harry, from delta state, I am a business man who majorly deals in Autoparts equipments and components, currently reside in Poland and on a vacation to visit my family in Nigeria. Here is my ID card and work documents aswell just to clear all doubts, here is my contact card and car documents also, I think they are all valid...

read wat u wrote again... Do u tink u have sense at all?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by helinues: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Psoul:

Don't worry, one day you will experience it and your brain will be reset.
The guy mentioned his name and his picture is there. The name of the person that interviewed him is also there. Do you think he was saying this just to trend.

Sorry I am a Togolese, I don't know about the happenings in Nigeria
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by smitaro(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

I laf u in Akwa ibom..

pray mk u no enta red eye police wahala..
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out

So who are those earning high in the country? Nation builders like teachers, civil servants are earning way below the police but they are doing their jobs. If they can't police the country without engaging in criminal acts, they should resign... Na everybody naija situation affect.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Adex2442: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

When it becomes yr turn one day, u will know how it feels
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Sunsets: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2020
So the guy did wrong? Incredible. Manner of approach indeed.
Esseite:

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Onlyonebuhari: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out
What is poor welfare, Do u know how much they pay them?

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by HMarshal(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

SMH, I don't think I've ever been harrased by police b4.its always easier to read & cast judgements.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by nairalanduseles: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
Not making a case for the cops, but your first response to them matters a lot. some of these abroad base returnees are very arrogant and mannerless. He looks it from the pics.

Jealousy Lee u..
He is arrogant cos he is wearing a gold chain and singlet Nd hat
U 're so stupid
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by olujosh301(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Timileyin1234:
But the guy look like kidnapper na
0ga police Lexus 350 no b big car o

Do you know the year of the 350 ?
The newer models are expensive
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by nairalanduseles: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2020
supportnija:

Not true,
Bros, it just come to force CID area 10 Abuja, Bro, I can tell you those animals would go for it, but I know , you just lied to give Nigeria bad name and police.

I am happy not even one person liked your comment shows u re alone in your smelling disgusting school of thought
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by adekennis(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

Bro pray you never have encounter with those demons in uniform..I can relate to everything the guy said..See when those guys are out there to prey on victims, they dont care how you approach them, the way you dress and all that believe me..once they just believe you have money,the next thing is they pounce on you , they are ready to labelled you anything they want and the worst thing is that they will seize your phone from you and force you to write incriminating statements against yourself..they are ready to do anything to make sure they take money from you..They ack like kidnappers...Just because you have not had this experience doesn't mean the guy is lying..Believe me that's how they do..The new team terrorising people now is IRT IGP Squad..

3 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2020
layzie:

U may not be correct with this assertion.
The man was kept under tree for a whole day because they know something must come out from him given the car he drives. If he was riding a bicycle, will they keep him there?

It's greed. In their mind, they have already earned and shared 500k-1m the guy will bring so nothing was going to stop them from physically collecting it.
They beat up his brother almost to unconsciousness for coming to intervene. Manner of approach too?

There is more to that story. Nigeria is not that worst. If that is the case, that means almost everybody will be harassed.

Show all things needed and nobody will harass you. The uniform guys are bad to people with questionable character or someone who finds it difficult to prove himself.

Staying in Poland doesn't make you rich. That is it
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Collins4u1(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2020
All these people rushing to join Nigerian armed forces, if you ever involve in a criminal activity or human right violation.

Vulture will feed your corpse.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by paschenko(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Naughtysite:
Seriously, RX 350 is a big car.

Okay, N10m and the big car, which one is bigger ?

I tire o, so if I drive this machine I am driving in Nigeria them go kukuma carry and hang for the mango tree. Abasi mbok oooo
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2020
MansoryMX:

If he was the arrogant type he won’t have followed them easily or he would have received several slap and beating and his arrogance used against him that he insulted an officer of the law. Don’t judge a book by its cover bro. You sound too intelligent to be dropping foolish comment. I can tell from the way you construct your English.

They want to milk the guy because obviously he can't prove himself.

Despite all his case, he still haven't mentioned his career.

No where in the world will a police let you go if they believe you are hiding something.

Nigerian police are heavily corrupt and always capitalize on issues like this
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by ericmor: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

Oga, all that will not solve any problem cus as long as they hear Poland, na there the wahala start and even driving such car and you are not known, u don enter am. So all that ur story no count when u dealing with naija police of that kind
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by ipobarethieves: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2020
undecided
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out
not excuse to extort/kidnap pipu/extort dem with gun.Pray Soldiers kill useless thieves like these baztard
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Town20: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2020
I believe this guy � because I have experience it...Nigeria police are not smiling...the so called sars and x squad all their are after is your money � mostly when you dress � well with a big car..they we like to intimidate you put fear in you so that you can make a transfer...pray you don’t experience it good luck �
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by chuklesley02(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=Trueigbo post=87624812]What do you expect when there is poor welfare for our security officers.

That's still no excuse
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Xisnin(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

You can't dash me my property!
This is nothing but cowardice.
No. The criminal policemen need to be dismissed.
They could have murdered him if they found money on him and label him a kidnapper.

You are not a slave to the police, stop behaving like one.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Xisnin(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
Not making a case for the cops, but your first response to them matters a lot. some of these abroad base returnees are very arrogant and mannerless. He looks it from the pics.
What is the penalty for arrogance?
Waiting for you to tell us.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by golddare: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:

https://punchng.com/for-driving-big-car-igp-x-squad-arrested-me-demanded-n10m-odiakaose-poland-based-nigerian/

Honestly it's not about the welfare because we have some good force men that are content with their pay. A greedy person will always be greedy. Nobody is calling these guys to order because they give returns, intact you cant eve belong to such squad if you dont pay your dues. It's a monumental corruption.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Comedian2019: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out
Are you saying everybody should become a criminal because of poor welfare

I can't understand your mentality?

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by ericmor: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2020
arowolo:

They want to milk the guy because obviously he can't prove himself.

Despite all his case, he still haven't mentioned his career.

No where in the world will a police let you go if they believe you are hiding something.

Nigerian police are heavily corrupt and always capitalize on issues like this

His career in Poland abi? If he tell them how will they confirm it? Even if he drop his business card and all self they will still look for excuses just to get something from him. All that will only work if he meet the reasonable police not the ones that had the intention of extorting u already like those he met. Ask urself a question, why did the commisioner ordered them to released him? Probably those X squared has no evidence against him n the commitioner knew their motive already

2 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Holesher(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2020
When police stop you on the road or anywhere while driving always assume they are bad cops(anyway there are good cops) First thing they are looking for is a crime you have committed or you are about to commit. When they are looking at ur papers, first thing they check is the name on the paper and the name on your id(drivers licence) If it tallies you entered first trouble. They now ask you the stupid question 'who is the owner of the car' they actually know the answer but the question is about to unravel something from you. You need to be firm and speak good english otherwise if your car is socalled big car you have entered the second trouble, depending on how you laugh and approach the issue by offering pure water money, the situation will move to next level. They will now thoroughly check your vehicle documentation for something to nail you. Alas, if they have concluded in their mind that you don't have justified means of being the owner of the vehicle, you are going to the station. If they have decided to be a bad cops, they will book you straight for stolen vehicle, yahoo, or kidnapping or anything. But if you are sharp you should settle it on the road. They can decide that, this guy is a criminal but we are not investigating anything, he should just settle and go. This is what happened to this guy from Poland. The human right didn't do anything, they only know somebody that know cp and cp call the police to ask how far. The bad cops gave their oga cp details of what they think and their position on the matter. The cp only allowed the guy to go because of the standing relationship with the human right otherwise the guy would have been going to court for the assume crime of the police because he failed to settle. This is Nigeria, police is your friend, if you settle, otherwise they will turn to ur enemy. Don't let us assume we are in USA or UK, Nigeria is a peculiar country.

2 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Town20:
I believe this guy � because I have experience it...Nigeria police are not smiling...the so called sars and x squad all their are after is your money � mostly when you dress � well with a big car..they we like to intimidate you put fear in you so that you can make a transfer...pray you don’t experience it good luck �

Please can we know how they instill fear in someone?

For example, I am an engineer with TOTAL. How will they harass me? Or better still I am a business man with a registered corporation, how can they make me fear?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by ericmor: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Comedian2019:

Are you saying everybody should become a criminal because of poor welfare

I can't understand your mentality?

I just tire for some people. The way they reason en, makes me think there is no hope for d country again
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Tpave(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out
Were the forced to do the work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.