Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (123876 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by naijanaso: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.

I just wonder why anything that has to do with snakes appear in front page without hesitation. I am thinking the moderators of this forum worship snake oh. You'll see a post with didactic meaning and it will never come to front page, but as soon as they see anything SNAKE, SLAY, BRALESS, BIKINI, CLEAVAGE, BARE HER CLEAVAGE, paamm, it's front page. God forbid.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
I'LL PAY YOU TO SELL THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE TO ME... CAN U DO THAT BRO?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Amarabae:
Nawa o,
This is scary, I will collapse if I see this
But u won't collapse if u see big diƧk

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by domido(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

Bros we don miss you grin grin

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Are you using Nokia C1?
Ur mouth bad
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Amarabae:
Nawa o,
This is scary, I will collapse if I see this

It will not even touch u.

It might come to make sure you are still alive though.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....
"Into two equal halves" grin grin grin grin. How did u know both halves were equal?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
naijanaso:

I just wonder why anything that has to do with snakes appear in front page without hesitation. I am thinking the moderators of this forum worship snake oh. You'll see a post with didactic meaning and it will never come to front page, but as soon as they see anything SNAKE, SLAY, BRALESS, BIKINI, CLEAVAGE, BARE HER CLEAVAGE, paamm, it's front page. God forbid.
Give them what the want. If the youths are interested in reading news about sex, nude, etc, why give them something else?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by RichBoy247: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

And this poster too will say he is a Christian. Was Jesus giving regards, honour and adoration to Snakes when he was alive? You are an idol worshipper and you will end up with other idol worshippers on the judgement day.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
What does "eke" mean?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

Onye Ara grin

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts

If it's something whose visit will truly make your year great, why would it hurt you if you get closer to it?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
seunlayi:
That is not a snake, that is the serpent the in the bible

What?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Very brilliant writing. Kudos.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by naijanaso: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Give them what the want. If the youths are interested in reading news about sex, nude, etc, why give them something else?

grin grin grin Abi oh
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dominatrix:
What does "eke" mean?

Royal Python.

in this case, house python.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:

As an Anambra man... This is amazing ! We value such

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by stchinedu: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....

That 'divided it into two equal halves,' really got me cheesy

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

Royal Python.

in this case, house python.

Wow, thanks!
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Seikiri1: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
fvck Jesus
Ignorance is not an excuse....be guided.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by larryplaytv(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje sprays money in Enugu Mall

Popular and controversial Anambra cleric, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, was seen in a video yesterday spraying money in a mall in Enugu state.

In the video, the man of God could be seen making a grand entrance into the mall before spraying money in the air, thereby causing a scene at the mall.

There was a bit of commotion in the mall as shoppers scampered to get a token of the wad of cash flung in the air by the prophet.

See video below;

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by larryplaytv(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
larryplaytv:
Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje sprays money in Enugu Mall

Popular and controversial Anambra cleric, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, was seen in a video yesterday spraying money in a mall in Enugu state.

In the video, the man of God could be seen making a grand entrance into the mall before spraying money in the air, thereby causing a scene at the mall.

There was a bit of commotion in the mall as shoppers scampered to get a token of the wad of cash flung in the air by the prophet.

See video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZwAgsVLAM
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by RichBoy247: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
chival:

Pythons are not venomous so you were in no danger. I'm also from Idemili.

Snake worshippers, I sight you. I did my NYSC in Oba, Idemili. But, I know that Christ never worshipped Snakes. It then baffles me that Idemili Snake Worshippers also claim that they are Christians.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by eki2000(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You are a prolific Writer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Benohio(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nairaland and snakes are like five and six

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Adam00:
Why do snakes topics always hit front page?
That your picture looks like a terrorist snake.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts
Nwannem if you are actually a son of the son, you need not fear Eke.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bellgal: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

I miss you honey.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
What am i doing on Nairaland sef?
Anambra!!!! I hail ooo.....
Egungun.....be careful na express you dey go.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
I'LL PAY YOU TO SELL THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE TO ME... CAN U DO THAT BRO?

No Its not for sale
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Egungun: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
ScotMisile:
What am i doing on Nairaland sef?
Anambra!!!! I hail ooo.....
Egungun.....be careful na express you dey go.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by MRSAWEDOFF: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:

@OP, why are you still scared of the python if you know none of you both can harm each other? Why use stick to carry it off if you aren't scared?

Please, next time you see such *GOOD FORTUNE* come your way, follow the steps this man below used to handle the python.... Make you're you record the video and not still pictures.

Tht way, we would be sure you are ready to *HANDLE* the coming furtune grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpCvLQ79oc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive