Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? (14293 Views)

For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note / 9 Ways Nigerian Ladies Shoot Their Shot / Why Nigerian Ladies Do Not Shoot Their Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Toseenlove: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Yes Its incoherent and confusing to an inconsequential dumbass like me. The person I was addressing understood and that's all that matters. Who cares and gives a Bleep about me or what I think? Afterall I'm a nonentity

Oh okay pele, Never knew you have been admitted. I thought as much lol.....
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
My thoughts exactly. I find her "not getting emotionally attached in the early stages of the relationship" implausible too. That xhosanostra moniker must have seen many toxic relationships in the past, for her to be so cold bent.

So you get hooked on a person from the get go? That's your cross to carry, Foolio.
With me a relationship starts with interest. I don't fall head-over-heels at 1st sight, I'm not a teenager neither am I Bobo the fool. Over time, genuine feelings may start to develop. But never on the 1st few encounters, when I don't know them from Adam. It may take weeks or months, it depends. That's why if a guy waits, thinking I will call when I barely know him...he better pack lunch because I won't. It's not trauma from any imaginary past relationship. It's just how it is with me. It's my nature, if you will.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Jaqenhghar: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

Oh okay pele, Never knew you have been admitted. I thought as much lol.....
Is that the best you can come up with? Indeed you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by seanwilliam(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

Exactly what I was about to post, I was really disappointed when I saw her recent posts. But In as much as you are right, I still believe she Is still quite Intelligent and different from the Foools hungry glutton witches we have here In Nigeria. I know say na dem wan pollute her with their filthy body odour. But e no go work....
that was why I said XhosaNostra is like a typical naija girl( didnt even know she is not from Nigeria) with little exposure.. although she is intelligent compared to people like fumistiqueen, cocorandy and others,. had it been she did not reply ubunja with that dumb post( the one I quoted), it would have been so great... now one idiot said I was attacking her, i just had to agree to disagree....

4 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
that was why I said XhosaNostra is like a typical naija girl( didnt even know she is not from Nigeria) with little exposure.. although she is intelligen compared to people like fumistiqueen, cocorandy and others,. had it been she did not reply ubunja with that dumb post( the one I quoted), it would have been so great... now one idiot said I was attacking her, i just had to agree to disagree....

What exposure are you talking about? You must be used to dating either whòring or impulsive women. I'm neither of those things. A guy has to make the 1st move & that's that. I'm not apologetic about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Reality11: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

You actually mean "Him refusing to collect her number when she wanted to give Op"

Yeah, thanks for the correction.

Because what would be the reason to refuse her number? Did he gave a valid or logical reason? If there is any

The girl tried sef. If I was in the lady's shoes I'll give him back his contact card right there and with a very big hiss grin to provoke him.

Funny thing is that the guy didn't know the gravity of what he did.

He should have collect it. Then Wait till she calls him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Omar09:

This wisdom. Taken.
you are calm and wise
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
Hello, who's the author of the wisdom on your profile? Sorry for going off topic.
I don't know I tried looking for the author but nothing pops up.

I think it was just written by someone anonymous
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Reality11: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What exposure are you talking about? You must be used to dating either whòring or impulsive women. I'm neither of those. A guy has to make the 1st move & that's that.

Does this mean you don't or can't go for who you like?

When a guy approach you, made some convo, offered his number which you accepted. What do you call this, 0 move?

What if a girl meet approached a guy. Strike a convo and offered her number to him.

Did she make a move or not?

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ariza:
You really tried.... I don't just know how to say it. Like last year I set up a meeting with a guy I've been into for years (2years) When he arrived, we talked asked him if he is in a relationship which he answered No to, then when it was time for me to let out the cat, I couldn't. Just went into mute mode, words didn't come ,after several attempt I decided to just enjoy his presencecry cry see me sulking in all of his perfume grin. If I were to draw him I would make an exact sketch of him with my eyes closed that day.grin like the sulking and focus wasn't from here. Lol. When he said he was leaving, I told him same here I didn't want to be left alone there. Honestly that thing isn't easy ooo I couldn't just pull it off.
eyah grin grin
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. Well, that's where the difference lies. I'm too much of a traditionalist. Also, early on in a relationship I'm not emotionally attached in any way, so there's no reason for me to approach a guy for anything. Liking someone is different from love & not enough motivation for me to start chasing. I can always brush that shìt off & move on to someone with similar views.
So yeah, it's interesting how we all differ in one way or another.
lolz. If I come across a girl like you... I'll flee without blinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Lightangel65: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
The guy that collected her number , has sense !! U on the other hand doesn’t , alpha male rubbish,, ubunja recruits

You jealous of us redpillers. I like tough ladies,
Cause I love how I make them break after falling for me and telling them I can't ever love them back. Their face at that point is worth gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Reality11:

Does this mean you don't or can't go for who you like?

When a guy approach you, made some convo, offered his number which you accepted. What do you call this, 0 move?

What if a girl meet approached a guy. Strike a convo and offered her number to him.

Did she make a move or not?

Too many questions.

1st let me explain something to you, perhaps you'll understand where I'm coming from much better. Say I like a guy, right? The way I see it, those are my feelings ( my "headache" ) & just because I feel them is not an indication for me to act on them or start expressing them. I keep a lot of things under lock & key. I will never desert what I consider to be common sense & my dignity because I have "feelings". I'm an extremely proud person & my pride alone will never allow me to chase after ANYONE. Don't care who they are. If they don't make an effort, I also won't bother. Those feelings, that are my own beast to tame, I can always deal with them another time, without burdening somebody else with them. They're mine to handle, after all.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Semperty:
lolz. If I come across a girl like you... I'll flee without blinking

Good.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Satan66(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
yeye Dey smell
Maybe it's just your unwashed puna lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So you get hooked on a person from the get go? That's your cross to carry, Foolio.
With me a relationship starts with interest. I don't fall head-over-heels at 1st sight, I'm not a teenager neither am I Bobo the fool. Over time, genuine feelings may start to develop. But never on the 1st few encounters, when I don't know them from Adam. It may take weeks or months, it depends. That's why if a guy waits, thinking I will call when I barely know him...he better pack lunch because I won't. It's not trauma from any imaginary past relationship. It's just how it is with me. It's my nature, if you will.
What does Foolio mean? Urban dictionary said; "A person from Minnesota who is clumsy, socially awkward, slow at getting jokes, and very bad at dancing. They are not dependable and should ...". I don't know how that applies to me.

Anyway, It's like I struck a cord, I did not mean to be irritable, but I would like you to understand that my perspective is coming from a background that does believe in love at first sight -the language that everyone on earth is capable of understanding in their heart. So, I don't have to know someone for a long time before I see qualities that I want in a partner. This is why I found your position unnatural, and deny it as you may, it is not normal.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
What does Foolio mean? Urban dictionary said; "A person from Minnesota who is clumsy, socially awkward, slow at getting jokes, and very bad at dancing. They are not dependable and should ...". I don't know how that applies to me.

Anyway, It's like I struck a cord, I did not mean to be irritable, but I would like you to understand that my perspective is coming from a background that does believe in love at first sight -the language that everyone on earth is capable of understanding in their heart. So, I don't have to know someone for a long time before I see qualities that I want in a partner. This is why I found your position unnatural, and deny it as you may, it is not normal.

No, you didn't @ bolded. The rest of your post, that's how you handle YOUR life. I'm not you. I handle mine how I see fit. The end.

Make a pick.

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't know I tried looking for the author but nothing pops up.

I think it was just written by someone anonymous
Ok, I'll do my own research and intimate you when I find something.

I'm interested in it because the words reel off as if from a book. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Toseenlove: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

He rejected me embarassed he wasn't interested he only saw me as a friend in his word "a younger sister" cry that was 3 years ago.Immediately he told me that I automatically went back to my senses.I am happy I did because after that I started thinking straight around him I was happy I got it off my chest. cheesy when I told him.
I have no problem approaching a man I like or love and making the first move.

I am not a traditionalist or believe in relationship stereotypes.I prefer the modern day kind of relationships.

Very nice of you.....You aren't like those Cowards Ari.za and Co...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, you didn't @ bolded. The rest of your post, that's how you handle YOUR life. I'm not you. I handle mine how I see fit. The end.
Lol. If you had tuned your gangsta vibes down, maybe I wouldn't have been so misguided.
Well, just do a lil bit of introspection to be sure you're leading a life that's truly based on your own terms, and not one dictated by past happenstances and "situationships", will you?
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Make a pick.
None. Lol. You're a liar. I struck a chord. cheesy
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Shugavee(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

You jealous of us redpillers. I like tough ladies,
Cause I love how I make them break after falling for me and telling them I can't ever love them back. Their face at that point is worth gold.
YIMU
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
Lol. If you had tuned your gangsta vibes down, maybe I wouldn't have been so misguided.
Well, just do a lil bit of introspection to be sure you're leading a life that's truly based on your own terms, and not one dictated by past happenstances and "situationships", will you?

Oh, I'm very sure.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I'm very sure.
Very well then.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Jeboy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Guys are working hard to make d mulla, invest in biz & properties, develop themselves for great opportunities, start a family and enjoy life. Some people lifetime goals is to get ladies running after dem without any visible achievement.
In 5 years time life will tell who has used their time judiciously. Time they say is the true test of success.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Lightangel65: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
YIMU

Whatever i pray you jam a pro red piller

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by UrekMazino(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
This alpha male and feminist crap gat me wondering? undecided
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Shugavee(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol why are you this pained and bittered.....Things can pain you females sha. Is It your Singleness lol......No go Vex jam Corona Ooooh.....

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Reality11:

Only a foolish ugly guy would put himself so low by begging for girls number

How about this?

Correct

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
ozodigboo:
My guy and I ran into two babes at a mall.
I told my own that I like her, that we need to hang out, and I gave her my card ( with my number on it of course). She wanted to give me her number but I smiled and declined. I wanted her to feel free to call.

My guy didn't buy the idea. He collected the his girls number, and lated called. But the girl hasn't yet agreed to any date and promised to call later, but hasn't.

Mine hasn't called either. Lol

Who between the both of us did the right thing? How long should we wait before giving up.?
your friend is an alpha you are a beta,a man should go for what he wants and not be concerned about being manly as long as it's not offensive,you needed her number then you gave her yours instead?please don't do that next time,lol hope she calls.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Toseenlove: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:

grin grin grin You no fit use me do anything lol. I'm like a bone stuck In you ladies lungs lol.....You people that will still beg us the Alphas to marry you last last so you can feel our Gbola, Infact heavy Gbola fall on you there.....

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LOL! Oh well then.

It's sissy to me because, traditionally a man leads. Finish. One who expects a female to court him & reach out to him 1st is not a man, at least in my book.

No one said he shouldn't lead. But he uses his brain to make sure he is Extremely loved and needed where he wants to Lead

The many rejection all this males suffer up and down is because they keep leading on a woman who have Zero feelings for them..

You haven't seen a situation a man finally made the move and she replied " have been expecting you to say this all this whilleeeeeeeeee " .

Only few men can relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.