Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? (14302 Views)

For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note / 9 Ways Nigerian Ladies Shoot Their Shot / Why Nigerian Ladies Do Not Shoot Their Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Shugavee(f): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

grin grin grin You no fit use me do anything lol. I'm like a bone stuck In you ladies lungs lol.....You people that will still beg us the Alphas to marry you last last so you can feel our Gbola, Infact heavy Gbola fall on you there.....
this one is not normal
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Reality11: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Too many questions.

1st let me explain something to you, perhaps you'll understand where I'm coming from much better. Say I like a guy, right? The way I see it, those are my feelings ( my "headache" ) & just because I feel them is not an indication for me to act on them or start expressing them. I keep a lot of things under lock & key. I will never desert what I consider to be common sense & my dignity because I have "feelings". I'm an extremely proud person & my pride alone will never allow me to chase after ANYONE. Don't care who they are. If they don't make an effort, I also won't bother. Those feelings, that are my own beast to tame, I can always deal with them another time, without burdening somebody else with them. They're mine to handle, after all.

It is the same pride and ego that made the op to give his number, likewise others that do such whether a male or a female.

You girls all over this thread are saying you only wait till a guy makes the move, you don't chase.

When a guy approached you, talk and gave you his number, is this not a move or effort? Or what exactly do you want him to do.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
ozodigboo:
My guy and I ran into two babes at a mall.
I told my own that I like her, that we need to hang out, and I gave her my card ( with my number on it of course). She wanted to give me her number but I smiled and declined. I wanted her to feel free to call.

My guy didn't buy the idea. He collected the his girls number, and lated called. But the girl hasn't yet agreed to any date and promised to call later, but hasn't.

Mine hasn't called either. Lol

Who between the both of us did the right thing? How long should we wait before giving up.?

1: your guy

2: a century (March 21st , 3020.)
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
this one is not normal
Very Abnormal!

All these yeye Alfa males self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
eterisan:

But this is just common sense na
.. I wonder why some guys don't get it... If a girl doesn't give me green light I don't approach or shoot my shot ... All through my years of dating I have only missed once with this strategy... Lol..

Worse case I go jus de carry you play for WhatsApp... Why would I be chasing a girl up and down like say she be oxygen when babes full everywhere

Correct guy.

Its men who don't know this that people like Shugavee and Xhosanostra Mock and bullshit in their DM for wooing them , screenshoting their chats to be shared mockingly with their friends.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
ubunja:
you'll be surprised how uncommon common sense is lmfao.

As in ehn, come and see how girls Screenshot this Guys attempt to woo on their status for mockery. And be like " See this stupid guy o "

All because this men keep failing to use their Brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

He rejected me embarassed he wasn't interested he only saw me as a friend in his word "a younger sister" cry that was 3 years ago.Immediately he told me that I automatically went back to my senses.I am happy I did because after that I started thinking straight around him I was happy I got it off my chest. cheesy when I told him.
I have no problem approaching a man I like or love and making the first move.

I am not a traditionalist or believe in relationship stereotypes.I prefer the modern day kind of relationships.

I like you. Nice one girl ... Don't mind that Xhosanostra, she is highly Scared of rejection but wishes the opposite sex Experience the same rejection when they ask her out. Confirm hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ariza:
But you give greenlights right?

Well I don't ask men out,I don't support it either. Men aren't fools they know what they want and when to go for it. So asking a guy out is a total No.. However, I give greenlight, yellow light, even purple light very well. grin

Thank you , its only normal that a guy make a move after seeing that purple light. It reduce the risk of rejection AnD modern day mockery

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Malawian(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
lol Na better crazy Dey worry Una !! The way Una go single ehn !! Only a foolish ugly desperate girl will put herself so low
Na who go single pass? Unukwa?
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Correct guy.

Its men who don't know this that people like Shugavee and Xhosanostra Mock and bullshit in their DM for wooing them , screenshoting their chats to be shared mockingly with their friends.

I don't talk to guys in my DM, that's number one. Number two, I'm a lone ranger. No clique to laugh at stupid things with. That would have been a riot though grin
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

I like you. Nice one girl ... Don't mind that Xhosanostra, she is highly Scared of rejection but wishes the opposite sex Experience the same rejection when they ask her out. Confirm hypocrite

Hahaha. That's funny because all the guys I have rejected I'm still on good terms with. That's because XhosaNostra is not a stuck up c*nt, like the ones that have rejected you...with half the beauty & brains grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ariza:
You really tried.... I don't just know how to say it. Like last year I set up a meeting with a guy I've been into for years (2years) When he arrived, we talked asked him if he is in a relationship which he answered No to, then when it was time for me to let out the cat, I couldn't. Just went into mute mode, words didn't come ,after several attempt I decided to just enjoy his presencecry cry see me sulking in all of his perfume grin. If I were to draw him I would make an exact sketch of him with my eyes closed that day.grin like the sulking and focus wasn't from here. Lol. When he said he was leaving, I told him same here I didn't want to be left alone there. Honestly that thing isn't easy ooo I couldn't just pull it off.

Can u see that guys are trying ?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hmm not easy for some but quite easy for me.Maybe it was because I am not scared of rejection and I damned the consequences and had to let it out of my mind.I just felt happy that I made my intentions known because if I did not my mind would trouble me for seeing what I like and not going for it.After the rejection I felt better than feeling like a scaredy cat if I did not tell him

Am impressed

4 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
czarr:
To each his own...
I just hope all this traditional talk is not just to mask your fear rejection?

just as you are not a coward for your traditional outlook on approach, so also he is not a sissy for his own approach.
you'll both find people who will bend to your rules.

That lady is scared of rejection . that's it...

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. Well, that's where the difference lies. I'm too much of a traditionalist. Also, early on in a relationship I'm not emotionally attached in any way, so there's no reason for me to approach a guy for anything. Liking someone is different from love & not enough motivation for me to start chasing. I can always brush that shìt off & move on to someone with similar views.
So yeah, it's interesting how we all differ in one way or another.

But when a man use this same approach of not getting emotionally attached in the beginning , it becomes an issue.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
My thoughts exactly. I find her "not getting emotionally attached in the early stages of the relationship" implausible too. That xhosanostra moniker must have seen many toxic relationships in the past, for her to be so cold bent.

Lollzzzz saw that too . but she won't want a Guy use same strategy
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
pansophist:

Since I operate on the idea that woman are the chooser, I'll only shoot my shot to demography of women who have already chosen and found me attractive to begin with. The typical protocol of approaching a girl, such as, trying to "prove oneself", woeing, taking her out, and all those loops jumping is not for me. I'll never do that. So as a rule, I am always self-improving, to maximise the number of women that will find me attractive, and the number of men that will respect me base on my personality. It is from that pool that I'll pick my friends, and also a potential partner. My current relationship is almost five years, I got her through this method, and I have never for once doubted her love towards me.

When I was about 15 years old or so, my mum told me that she has already loved my dad before he approached her, but had to shakara a bit (playing hard to get), to give my dad the false illusion that he worked for her. It is of no surprise that over 35 years and counting, my mum still love my dad deeply, because it was something she desired from the beginning, and she adviced me andy brothers to only go where we are appreciated romantically. So its green light before approach.

Beautiful!!!

This is what all these ladies are not understanding

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

But when a man use this same approach of not getting emotionally attached in the beginning , it becomes an issue.

I don't expect a man to fall for me early on either. That's psycho material. He can do it in his own pace & I'll do my way, slower than molasses.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So you get hooked on a person from the get go? That's your cross to carry, Foolio.
With me a relationship starts with interest. I don't fall head-over-heels at 1st sight, I'm not a teenager neither am I Bobo the fool. Over time, genuine feelings may start to develop. But never on the 1st few encounters, when I don't know them from Adam. It may take weeks or months, it depends. That's why if a guy waits, thinking I will call when I barely know him...he better pack lunch because I won't. It's not trauma from any imaginary past relationship. It's just how it is with me. It's my nature, if you will.

Listen and listen well, this is the exact same strategy some men are using that doesn't make them pursue or ask a woman out until she gave them deep signs she is interested.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Listen and listen well, this is the exact same strategy some men are using that doesn't make them pursue or ask a woman out until she gave them deep signs she is interested.

I don't care.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Shugavee(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Correct guy.

children
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Too many questions.

1st let me explain something to you, perhaps you'll understand where I'm coming from much better. Say I like a guy, right? The way I see it, those are my feelings ( my "headache" ) & just because I feel them is not an indication for me to act on them or start expressing them. I keep a lot of things under lock & key. I will never desert what I consider to be common sense & my dignity because I have "feelings". I'm an extremely proud person & my pride alone will never allow me to chase after ANYONE. Don't care who they are. If they don't make an effort, I also won't bother. Those feelings, that are my own beast to tame, I can always deal with them another time, without burdening somebody else with them. They're mine to handle, after all.

The same strategy you are blowing against when used by a man.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

The same strategy you are blowing against when used by a man.

No need for ME to blow because he'll be running & noone will be chasing. In fact, I prefer people like that to stay very far away from me.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jeboy:
Guys are working hard to make d mulla, invest in biz & properties, develop themselves for great opportunities, start a family and enjoy life. Some people lifetime goals is to get ladies running after dem without any visible achievement.
In 5 years time life will tell who has used their time judiciously. Time they say is the true test of success.

Money will give you HER BODY . not her heart ... Na why dem still dey cheat on una with Ex boyfriends who dey are in love with be that. While improving your life goals. U must study this aspect too. Or else u buy her body while someone else got her heart. And where her heart is , her body follows.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
children

Kid ... I just shake my head when I see guys who have been deceived to chase y'all when ur type screenshot their chats on their WhatsApp status to catch fun.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by galadima77(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You must be a clown.
You're in every girl's dm sending recharge cards, transport fares, and begging them to please pick your call, I'm sure.

you're the type that these ones use as specimen when they post screenshots of the people bugging their lives by bombing their phones and inboxes with unwanted pestering.

Dude, hold yourself... We'all feel it too..just following and looking through worthy minds to put through.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. That's funny because all the guys I have rejected I'm still on good terms with. That's because XhosaNostra is not a stuck up c*nt, like the ones that have rejected you...with half the beauty & brains grin

Have date FAR prettier ladies than you are. And for your information have never been rejected, have been practically told... " okay just ask me out to make it official" and have also gotten responses like " Baby, The answer is Yessssssss " . with delight and her face full of smiles.... I know how I roll.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Have date FAR prettier ladies than you are. And for your information have never been rejected, have been practically told... " okay just ask me out to make it official" and have also gotten responses like " Baby, The answer is Yessssssss " . with delight and her face full of smiles.... I know how I roll.

LMFAO. That's all.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Jaqenhghar: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Thats a lie! From your posts its clear you dont have any experience handling women. .....and the prettier women asked you out abi? Next you will tel us you are Justin Beiber.

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You must be a clown.
You're in every girl's dm sending recharge cards, transport fares, and begging them to please pick your call, I'm sure.

you're the type that these ones use as specimen when they post screenshots of the people bugging their lives by bombing their phones and inboxes with unwanted pestering.

[img]https://media1./images/41567f525ccb9a5a869c6e97d82935f9/tenor.gif?itemid=6007094[/img]

2 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Peacefullove: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thats a lie! From your posts its clear you dont have any experience handling women. .....and the prettier women asked you out abi? Next you will tel us you are Justin Beiber.

Do I need to prove anything to you ? Like i said earlier not many men will experience this cos y'all are busy chasing up and down. Some of this really pretty babes will show me the messages of this kinda men in their inbox with captions like " come and carry this your broda o "

Anyway you cant understand
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Jaqenhghar: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Do I need to prove anything to you ? Like i said earlier not many men will experience this cos y'all are busy chasing up and down. Some of this really pretty babes will show me the messages of this kinda men in their inbox with captions like " come and carry this your broda o "

Anyway you cant understand
Fúck you! You can't prove shít because it never happened. You are a liar. There is no way a man with experience dating women will post the nonsense you have been putting up. That's my evidence. You are an incel and its because you are too scared to approach women thats why you post all that gibberish. Im sure women have rejected you plenty. Your esteem is so low you have to build yourself somehow and create this false persona like girls fall over themselves for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Chapter! / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? / Most Beautiful Dark Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.