Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2272 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2020
I actually deflowered her cos she was a virgin when I met her in the year 2018. Even b4 I could deflower her it was very difficult for her. Ever since then we don't see frequently because of distance. The last time we saw, we tried having sex but her hole was still small to the extent that it was difficult for my two fingers to enter even one finger na by force. It was too painful that I had to pity and leave her. The hole was too tight and not easily visible outside. I don't know what we can do about this cos she's not happy. Anytime I tried putting my dick, it ends dropping cos the hole is just needle-like. We have being confused abi is the fault from me that I couldn't locate the hole with my dick(lol). Is there a special drug she can take? I need advice from elders in the house.
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2020
How sure are you, you were the one that disvirgined her since her Toto is naturally tight and thereby making her a cheat.

My brother be wise and move to the next hoe.

These kind of girls will claim virgins tomorrow

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2020
That's actually an abnormal vaginal condition. Let her go and see a gynecologist... They might have to perform a surgery on her.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by godofuck231: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2020
be a man and lick that kitty, stop causing her pains and making her regret giving you all her goodies, she becomes wet and moist when licked and fingered softly, don't be in a rush because u could destroy her with VVF if forced into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Infamous(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Yorkedwight:
I actually deflowered her cos she was a virgin when I met her in the year 2018. Even b4 I could deflower her it was very difficult for her. Ever since then we don't see frequently because of distance. The last time we saw, we tried having sex but her hole was still small to the extent that it was difficult for my two fingers to enter even one finger na by force. It was too painful that I had to pity and leave her. The hole was too tight and not easily visible outside. I don't know what we can do about this cos she's not happy. Anytime I tried putting my dick, it ends dropping cos the hole is just needle-like. We have being confused abi is the fault from me that I couldn't locate the hole with my dick(lol). Is there a special drug she can take? I need advice from elders in the house.
Are you certain that you are penetrating the right hole?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by NextD18: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2020
I hate it when a lady gets disflowered by a man who's not her husband.

It disgust and irritates me so much.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by foxxydude: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2020
OP tell her to assume doggy position and widen her legs
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2020
UnaToto:
How sure are you, you were the one that disvirgined her since her Toto is naturally tight and thereby made her a cheat.

My brother be wise and move to the next hoe.

These kind of girls will claim virgins tomorrow

UnaToto

I did bro
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2020
Infamous:

I am 100% certain. She's not the first girl that I d be having sex with
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2020
foxxydude:
OP tell her to assume doggy position and widen her legs

We did but the hole wasn't still visible
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2020
godofuck231:
be a man and lick that kitty, stop causing her pains and making her regret giving you all her goodies, she becomes wet and moist when licked and fingered softly, don't be in a rush because u could destroy her with VVF if forced into

Smile...that was exactly what we did
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2020
eduman365:
That's actually an abnormal vaginal condition. Let her go and see a gynecologist... They might have to perform a surgery on her.

I thought as much bro
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by foxxydude: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Yorkedwight:

We did but the hole wasn't still visible

Try starting with pre-intimacy
Get her really wet before starting action
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Lleigh(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Infamous:

Haha.
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Lleigh(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
I hate it when a lady gets disflowered by a man who's not her husband.

It disgust and irritates me so much.

Really? Why
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Yorkedwight:
Your fiancee could be having a medical condition called vaginismus. Take her to a gynecologist for examination.
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by ihejimagha(f): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Come and buy goron tula, it will make it wet natural and u will slide in with out any difficulty. Call or whatsapp 07066732961
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by godofuck231: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yorkedwight:

Smile...that was exactly what we did
you are a good man then, I'll give you a medal for bravery beyond the call of duty
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
godofuck231:
you are a good man then, I'll give you a medal for bravery beyond the call of duty

grin mad o

(1) (Reply)

Uses of Castor Oil / Dislodge And Evacuation Of Septic Tank & Soakaways / Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll And Other Edmark Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.