Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers (246 Views)

Why Are Africans So Poor / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / President Buhari: 'I Am A Very Slow Reader Maybe Because I’m An Ex-soldier' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by meavox: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2020
This past week I have read at least 2 articles plus today this WhatsApp post linking Nigerians/or Africans to being MENTALLY RETARDED.

We Nigerians know it is just NOT possible for an intelligent species to create a country as disorganized and corrupt as Nigeria that we see. We can of course from ego and pride keep shouting that we are intelligent. Ok. But where is the evidence for that? Doing great in Oyeebo country is no sign of intelligence because it's Oyeebo who organized their countries and moreover Oyeebo themselves do well in their own Oyeebo country.

I am not insulting us here. I want us to stop lying about what we are and to change our orientation. At least if we even love our children and care enough about their future we should do so. The message below from WhatsApp put the source of the post as from the Nigerian Timekeepers Facebook page. I have been checking it out for the last one hour or so and it's good. In fact, I think I have received some of their posts before by WhatsApp.

======================================================================

ARE AFRICANS RETARDED?

Foreigners keep on saying that Africans are RETARDED.

RETARDED means “delayed or held back in terms of progress or development”.
They are saying the truth. Africa IS delayed and late to develop!

We see that many Africans prefer the RETARDED way of being. They prefer being late than keeping to correct time. Is that not RETARDED?
It’s a new century now. We want a future that is different from our past. We can do it with discipline and consideration for our fellow African. One key way is through good time keeping.

So change yourself: value others, value doing the right thing, and become a Nigerian Timekeeper!

Nigerian Timekeepers
https://web.facebook.com/NigerianTimekeepers/

Re: ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by Yenefer(f): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2020
No we are naturally handicapped

1 Like

Re: ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by PDJT: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
-The smart ones has since left the shithole in order to compete with smart people in sane countries, especially where their talents are not only appreciated but rewarded.

-Hence, a stark illiterate now rule over them, Zombies in shitholand.
Re: ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2020
No because there are still many wise and clever people in Africa

Yes because Africans have refused to value and treasure wise and clever individuals.

Instead they have continued to sponsor and promote mentally handicapped individuals placing them at the vanguard of the society

1 Like

Re: ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Maybe you should download the book, The Economic Hitman and read how the Western world has kept a lot of countries under subjugation even after the colonisation.

Do you know that the greatest harm done to the black man is convincing him that everything about him, his religion, his way of life, his skin colour is not just inferior to that of the white man, but also inherently bad and evil.

Drop that in the minds of a people and watch them slowly die a little more every day.

Slavery, colonisation? All those are evil bit not the real backbreaker.

The real straw that has broken the camel's back is mental slavery and mental colonisation.

The African is wired through and through to regard himself as very inferior to anyone that has a lighter skin shade than him.

What do you think makes our people to actually bleach and peel off their own skin if not self loathing.

I saw a video and I was shedding tears.

It was the doll test for kids.

They got some 4-6 year olds.

Individually, they sat them down and placed two dolls on the table in front of them.

Then, an adult asked them questions, individually, ofcourse.

They would ask the black child of 4 to point to the bad doll, he/she would point to the black doll.

They'd ask the black child to point to the beautiful doll, they'd point to the white doll.

They'd ask them to point to the ugly doll, they'd point to the black doll.

They'd ask why the child thought the doll was bad/ugly etc and the kids always said because it was black.

Then the teacher would conclude the session by asking them, which doll looked more like them.

The look on their faces as they pointed to the black doll reluctantly was always heartbreaking.

We keep seeing the reinforcement of this mentality even among adults who bleach their own skin and bleach their children's skin.

In Nigeria, Indians and Chinese are treated better by the police and others in a server role than even the citizens.

Even the man on the streets looks at a white man walking the same street with him in amazement like he just saw a god.

It is going to take centuries before the black man eventually finds his place and he's going to have to discard the white man's religion if he wants to do that.
Re: ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2020
FrLukas:
Maybe you should download the book, The Economic Hitman and read how the Western world has kept a lot of countries under subjugation even after the colonisation.

Do you know that the greatest harm done to the black man is convincing him that everything about him, his religion, his way of life, his skin colour is not just inferior to that of the white man, but also inherently bad and evil.

Drop that in the minds of a people and watch them slowly die a little more every day.

Slavery, colonisation? All those are evil bit not the real backbreaker.

The real straw that has broken the camel's back is mental slavery and mental colonisation.

The African is wired through and through to regard himself as very inferior to anyone that has a lighter skin shade than him.

What do you think makes our people to actually bleach and peel off their own skin if not self loathing.

I saw a video and I was shedding tears.

It was the doll test for kids.

They got some 4-6 year olds.

Individually, they sat them down and placed two dolls on the table in front of them.

Then, an adult asked them questions, individually, ofcourse.

They would ask the black child of 4 to point to the bad doll, he/she would point to the black doll.

They'd ask the black child to point to the beautiful doll, they'd point to the white doll.

They'd ask them to point to the ugly doll, they'd point to the black doll.

They'd ask why the child thought the doll was bad/ugly etc and the kids always said because it was black.

Then the teacher would conclude the session by asking them, which doll looked more like them.

The look on their faces as they pointed to the black doll reluctantly was always heartbreaking.

We keep seeing the reinforcement of this mentality even among adults who bleach their own skin and bleach their children's skin.

In Nigeria, Indians and Chinese are treated better by the police and others in a server role than even the citizens.

Even the man on the streets looks at a white man walking the same street with him in amazement like he just saw a god.

It is going to take centuries before the black man eventually finds his place and he's going to have to discard the white man's religion if he wants to do that.

Just a test to see if you are also afflicted.

Say this : "Bleep God, Bleep jesus, Bleep mohamed. I spit on all of them"
Re: ARE AFRICANS slow? - Nigerian Timekeepers by shugabasbn: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2020
We are depressed with environmental conditions. If u plant good seed in harsh weather u will understand what I'm saying

(1) (Reply)

New Deputy Speaker Emerges As Imo State House Of Assembly Reshuffles Its Leaders / Removed. / Homelatest News Rain Storm Destroys Electricity Installations In South-east –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.