Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 AM

Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This (673 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by atmstyle: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2020
You might have noticed that a lot of times children prefer the company of their mothers to that of their fathers. Some might say that the fondness ratio should be near 50:50 for both parents.

You as a father might be asking why it is often not so. Mothers seem to win hands down.

Well, the makers of the video below believe they have discovered the reason. Mothers will always be mothers, but hey, I for one, believe that if fathers apply the lesson(s), they will improve on their fondness ratio with their children.

Just watch and learn.

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by dawnomike(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Because the mother seems to care more for the child in this part of the world... But, mine is different; My daughter would rather be by my side!

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by crackkhaus: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
A child will always be fond of the person they spend the most amount of time with.

It could be the mother, it could be the father...and in modern homes these days where mother and father are out all day, it could be the nanny/help.

7 Likes

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
crackkhaus:
A child will always be fond of the person they spend the most amount of time with.

It could be the mother, it could be the father...and in modern homes these days where mother and father are out all day, it could be the nanny/help.
SIMPLE and CORRECT.
Like wise LOWER ANIMALS like Dogs and CATS

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by Toseenlove: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
An average nigerian black man "father" Is a sadist, foolish, bitter, egoistic human being. I prefer my mom to my dad. Most of those Men born between 1901 to 1965 can Nag and scare their children a lot.....How would someone explain, the moment a father comes back home from work and Immediately he steps In the sitting room, After greeting him welcome sir, Everyone most especially the Adults must disappear to their various rooms lol, This means Instilling fears and control on the children which doesn't make any sense......There Is so much to type but would stop here.....

6 Likes

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by atmstyle: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
dawnomike:
Because the mother seems to care more for the child in this part of the world... But, mine is different; My daughter would rather be by my side!
That means you are caring to her?
Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by atmstyle: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

SIMPLE and CORRECT.
Like wise LOWER ANIMALS like Dogs and CATS
Doesn't it depend on the persons approach to them?
Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by atmstyle: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:
An average nigerian black man "father" Is a sadist, foolish, bitter, egoistic human being. I prefer my mom to my dad. Most of those Men born between 1901 to 1965 can Nag and scare their children a lot.....How would someone explain, the moment a father comes back home from work and Immediately he steps In the sitting room, After greeting him welcome sir, Everyone most especially the Adults must disappear to their various rooms lol, This means Instilling fears and control on the children which doesn't make any sense......There Is so much to type but would stop here.....
I think yes, there's a place for discipline, but in moderation.
Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by Toseenlove: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
atmstyle:

I think yes, there's a place for discipline, but in moderation.

Some Nigerian Men doesn't have moderation In their own dictionary. Same with quite some mothers too but It's very rampant among Men. They molest and toture children a lot. I know children can sometimes be stubborn too but beating him and molesting him would worse off the situation turning him/her Into a future beast......

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by frozen70(f): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Apart from pregnancy, which bond mother and children by nature

Children prefer any one of the parents who does the followings to them

Being polite with them

Tolerating them with their flaws

Accepting them with their troubles

Giving them listening ears all the time

Provides for them, small chops in between meals and when you cone back from work

Playing and watching the cartoon with them and ask them questions base of the activities from the programme

2 Likes

Re: Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This by atmstyle: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
frozen70:
Apart from pregnancy, which bond mother and children by nature

Children prefer any one of the parents who does the followings to them

Being polite with them

Tolerating them with their flaws

Accepting them with their troubles

Giving them listening ears all the time

Provides for them, small chops in between meals and when you cone back from work

Playing and watching the cartoon with them and ask them questions base of the activities from the programme
Thanks for this submission. Loaded.

(1) (Reply)

4by6 Bedframe, Wardrobe, Shoerack For Sale @ 70k / Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card / Please, This Woman Life Is In Danger, She Needs Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.