Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Make Hand Sanitizers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Hand Sanitizers (764 Views)

I Can Produce 20 Litres Of HAND SANITIZERS @#15,000 / Distributors And Marketers Wanted For Hand Sanitizers / Nose Mask, Infarered Thermometer, And Hand Sanitizers Available Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hand Sanitizers by Restroom: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Hello guys,
This Corona virus is an opportunity somehow o.

My Christian sister, who has a shop in Lagos Street, BENIN told me I am dulling myself, because she knows I can make hand sanitizer.

I studied chemical engineering in Lagos state poly, so missing chemicals is not a problem.

But this morning after like a week she drew my attention to it, I am beginning to think of the stuff.

Now if you doubt whether I can do it, but I consider this: I make virgin coconut oil for sale. I Google it in 2013, use three months of to experiment it and finally started production.

However, coconut price and buhari presidency has not been fair to dollar and so obtaining cheap coconut in Nigeria is a problem. For this reason, I only make the virgin coconut in small quantities.

Right, the steps to make hand sanitizer is 1million times simpler than virgin coconut oil. I just browsed it this morning and I can tell you that.

My next step?
Going out this evening to find out the price of the ingredient and basic equipment I need. I live in a two room flat, one room is presently empty, so that appears to my factory space.

From Caucasian, if you make 50 liters a day, and and can sell it, at 400card per 100ml,that is about 400k daily.

Is this a good business?
As long as corona virus dey Nigeria, and the world, yes!

With a pooulation of 200million,you will definitely hammer if you can produce hand sanitizer!

Anyway.... I will keep you posted.

If you studied science in poly or university, you should not find it easy to make hand sanitizer. Even secondary school students can mar this stuff.

I am not dulling anymore.
I got to put my talent to use. With Jahs blessing, hand sanitizer can make u a quick millionaire overnight.

As more cases are confirmed, the merrier the hand sanitizer market.

Besides, there massive shortage in the market. Simply lower your price if you want to make it fast.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Hand Sanitizers by Shoko88: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Restroom:
Hello guys,
This Corona virus is an opportunity somehow o.

My Christian sister, who has a shop in Lagos Street, BENIN told me I am dulling myself, because she knows I can make hand sanitizer.

I studied chemical engineering in Lagos state poly, so missing chemicals is not a problem.

But this morning after like a week she drew my attention to it, I am beginning to think of the stuff.

Now if you doubt whether I can do it, but I consider this: I make virgin coconut oil for sale. I Google it in 2013, use three months of to experiment it and finally started production.

However, coconut price and buhari presidency has not been fair to dollar and so obtaining cheap coconut in Nigeria is a problem. For this reason, I only make the virgin coconut in small quantities.

Right, the steps to make hand sanitizer is 1million times simpler than virgin coconut oil. I just browsed it this morning and I can tell you that.

My next step?
Going out this evening to find out the price of the ingredient and basic equipment I need. I live in a two room flat, one room is presently empty, so that appears to my factory space.

From Caucasian, if you make 50 liters a day, and and can sell it, at 400card per 100ml,that is about 400k daily.

Is this a good business?
As long as corona virus dey Nigeria, and the world, yes!

With a pooulation of 200million,you will definitely hammer if you can produce hand sanitizer!

Anyway.... I will keep you posted.

If you studied science in poly or university, you should not find it easy to make hand sanitizer. Even secondary school students can mar this stuff.

I am not dulling anymore.
I got to put my talent to use. With Jahs blessing, hand sanitizer can make u a quick millionaire overnight.

As more cases are confirmed, the merrier the hand sanitizer market.

Besides, there massive shortage in the market. Simply lower your price if you want to make it fast.
Thanks
Hello?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Manage And Run Your Youtube Channels / Join Gurus Forum Survey Income Program And EARN $100 And Above Answering Surveys / You Will Make ₦560 Daily, And ₦16,800 And More Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.