Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day (16352 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by nex(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sniper101:
Is today Mothers Day?
Or is tomorrow even Mothers Day?

ayam not understanding you NL Posters again

Tomorrow is Mothers Day, though you can celebrate your mom in this thread today, then tomorrow it will be there for all to see.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by edoairways: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
olexjay:
but it isn't that been noticed like the way mothers day do goes viral
That is because it is not easy to carry a child in the belly for 9 months
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Skinnienigga(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mother's day is tomorrow but mothers should be celebrated every day. A good mother is a gift to her generation!
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Jamesrock(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
How many times is Mother’s Day celebrated in a year

3 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by AisonShain(f): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87637968:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our Mothers.

We love you to the moon and back moms.

May God continue to give y'all long life in good health as you eat the fruits of your labour

Guys, May God make you all to be a source of Blessings to your mom.
And for those that their moms are no more here with them,
May God continue to let their wonderful souls.Rest in perfect peace.
Our heart go out to you.
[/s]
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Sexyliciousbri: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Mizwisdom(f): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
What a good mother. God's blessings on your family
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Jamesrock(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
How many times in a year

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Brunicekid(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Mothers are really SACRIFICIAL!!!

They deserve to be celebrated.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by InvertedHammer: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2020
nex:
My Mum is the best mum ever, as she had an overarching presence in our home, our education and overall upbringing. When I got married, she took my husband as her son and treated him just like she did my brothers. She visited my marital home often; always there when we needed her the most, bearing gifts and just being there for my family and I.

Even now at 63 years of age, my mother’s influence in the upbringing of Opeoluwa (now 5 years old) is inestimable. From mealtimes to attending school events , her impact on Opeoluwa's well-being cannot not be taken for granted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ778gSwBWM

As a nutritionist by profession and retired teacher of home economics, her passion on proper hygiene and nutrition for growing children hasn’t changed one bit. She is always eager to share new things with me. The most noteworthy of her gesture was last year, when she showed up during mid-term break with 4 packs of milk for Opeoluwa. Mum said she heard about it from a pediatrician, during one of her medical checkups and stopped at Shoprite in Ibadan, on her way to Lagos.

Back in the day, my mother would always find at least a meal a day that goes with Peak Milk, but today, and today, I we get a pack of Peak 456 Growing Up Milk for her granddaughter. My mother is the best gift God gave me; I have the best relationship with my children today and it is all thanks to my mum and her selfless heart of love.

Happy mother’s day mum, you are more than priceless to me. You are the best grandma we all could have asked for.

Elizabeth Rufadeji, Lagos.

SOURCE: www.growupsmart.com.ng
/
Too much of anything is bad.
Mothers are laudable but we cannot continue to harp on the responsibilities bestowed on them by nature. I hope you suck your dad's "you-know-what" as much on Fathers' day.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by MorataFC: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2020
edidiongmichael:
This is the 12th time we're going celebrating the female being this year. What's really happening? Is God still a man abi hin don follow bobrisky do surgery??
that's blasphemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Fortyfifty(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Happy mothers day Mum. I would have being nothing with out you. May God continue to bless and preserve you.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Sounds like Murdering Day. sad
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Humphrizy(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Amarabae:
I celebrate my mother.
I am proud to be a mother to my lovely kids kiss
Being a mother is a wonderful experience, it has changed me a lot.
I celebrate fathers too, because without MEN, we will not be mothers

Your last sentence speaks volume

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by qanda: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Happy Mothers day to all the Amazing mothers who keep our world warm with their love and our lives beautiful.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by NaijadrivaCars: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
I have a neighbor that has a bad mother. Today means nothing to him.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Holysucker(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Sad to see everyone celebrating their mum while my own mum is lying dead in d mortuary waiting for the day she will finally be buried cry.....R.I.P mum... cry
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
i love my mum
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Holysucker:
Sad to see everyone celebrating their mum while my own mum is lying dead in d mortuary waiting for the day she will finally be buried cry.....R.I.P mum... cry
take heart dear, your mum is up there watching over you with love and joy for you, she want you to be a success,she want you to be happy because she is happy for giving birth to you,she want the best for you.
Make her proud by being the best, cool be strong man.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Holysucker(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=IHateNairaland post=87656974][b]take heart dear, your mum is up there watching over you with love and joy for you, she want you to be a success,she want you to be happy because she is happy for giving birth to you,she want the best for you.
Make her proud by being the best, cool be strong man.

Thanks brotherly
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by 0kinographix: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Happy mother's day to my customers and every other moms out there... I make creative designs

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by blackboy2star(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Iya ni wurà... Happy mother's day mami
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Capablejaybee: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Sweet mothers
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by mejai(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2020
This thing na scam

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by hipsyleema(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2020
I will celebrate My Sweet Mummy 100x in a year...

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by MsCleo: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2020
MsCleo:
Happy mother's day to my late mum,may God almighty give you rest and may you make heaven.

Happy mother's day to my spouse's mother,thank you for not making me feel d pains of living without a mother(too much)

Happy mother's day to me,may God give me the grace to be a better mother.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Divay22(f): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Chamber2000: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2020
God bless my mum and give her divine healing.

Mama I love you always and you give me hope that you will have the best laugh.

You sweated and toil for us growing up so God will use us to bless you.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by mayluv(f): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2020
I can't ever miss an opportunity to celebrate my mother and all mothers as a matter of fact. The video encapsulates the feelings I have for my mother and all mothers. I never think about her without a smile and all the love bursting in my heart. She motivates me to do better always and to make the right choices in life. She sees me through all life's struggles and challenges and is also there to celebrate me during my wins. She is the one person I trust with my life and know that no matter what choices she makes, she would put me first. I would do all these and more for her in return because her love is the purest form of love I ever felt in life. I love you sweet sweet mother. God bless you for all that you do. Not forgetting my mother in law, thank you for raising a good man and for your sacrifices of love for us. Happy mothers day to us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law And I / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.