Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch (45676 Views)

Monkeypox: 80 Cases Confirmed In 12 Countries / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by bukatyne(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
chloedogie:
God!!! The main reason why this useless government didnt shut down the airport borders totally is because of their useless families and friends that are still outside the country. They just want to get them all back and in the process they are endangering almost 200million Nigerians . I want to believe at this time that president Buhari is totally cut off what is happening in the whole world because if this man watches the news then he will be more proactive than this. And one begins to wonder what a whole vice president that calls himself a professor is doing with his intellectual strength and cant do something meaningful. We had all the chances not to have a single case as at this morning but the carelessness of a very useless government is putting us in danger as a country. But God will see us through because my own faith and fate lies with God not with a useless government

@bold:

I sort of believe this.
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by GermanMelania: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
chloedogie:

Which head of states or president have you heard died of coronavirus? And do you know how many citizens have died globally? Buhari that didnt die of poisoning. If he is hit with coronavirus he will be treated with your tax money if you pay tax but if you are hit with coronavirus you will be borrowing money to treat yourself. You better take care if yourself and leave Buhari out of this. The whole federal govt has failed and you need to protect yourself and be strong in this trying time.

Which tax money? 90 prrcent of rev comes from oil. Stop speakinh like a westerner abeg.

What good is world class service witthoutv a respisrator he will most likely die. You think bubu no get preexisting condition? Or thwy will pump thr liquid out od his lungs 2 times a day. It will have tp be in nigeria. I dont know how many respirators we have but u.s has less than 100k. You think people are dying in all these countries for lack of good service? Na equipment no de. An older womqn died on a floor of a hospital not a few days ago in the u.s. the issue is no one knows wjo will go. Even if you survive lung capacity seems to diminish to about 60%. It is with time to see if it is temporary. Some people with cancer have survived while seemingly health folk die. The data for each region is looking a little different

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by AisonShain(f): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
There are many people in Nigeria who have contacted that shit and are walking around with the virus in their upper respiratory system.

Please people, apply steam against your face and inhale for at least 10 minutes at a time.

Do that twice daily so that you don't catch it or infect other people.

Does the steam work? What do you have to lose either way?
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by AisonShain(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87637775:
All we can say at this point is to admonish one another : Becareful Guys ,
Adhere to the instructions from the FG to save your life and the lives of your loved ones.

Half a word..........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by Bizibi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
chloedogie:

Why are you shaking your good head for him bro? Someone that is still hanging used trouser on the entrance of his face me I face you house with a carpenter wooden made door painted with spray polish. We have passed the days of responding to people like them. He mentioned my wife, if she invest 10% of her salary on that awkward looking boy with a bleached face with 30naira tura soap, his life will make sense. But who are we to blame him? Life has been mean and unfair to him all thanks to his mouth like the words he said to me. People like them just sit inside his one room and dangote trailer comes to knock him down and you begin to wonder who he offended. He didnt offend anyone he only offended the God of some people.
yes,i blame myself for quoting that guy.some of them are something else.
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by caprini1: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
chloedogie:
God!!! The main reason why this useless government didnt shut down the airport borders totally is because of their useless families and friends that are still outside the country. They just want to get them all back and in the process they are endangering almost 200million Nigerians. I want to believe at this time that president Buhari is totally cut off what is happening in the whole world because if this man watches the news then he will be more proactive than this. And one begins to wonder what a whole vice president that calls himself a professor is doing with his intellectual strength and cant do something meaningful. We had all the chances not to have a single case as at this morning but the carelessness of a very useless government is putting us in danger as a country. But God will see us through because my own faith and fate lies with God not with a useless government
I overheard these boys collecting owoda at bus stop saying to an ordinary camry muscle driver,that nearly hit him,saying.....you dont know that we will all share everything very soon,may be na me go carry that your car.

We all laughed,but i got the message very clear.Anarchy that no one can stop if push gets to shove for the very hungry.
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by Kolping: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
By Tommaso Ebhardt, Chiara Remondini, and Marco Bertacche
18 March 2020, 12:56 GMT
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.

After deaths from the virus reached more than 2,500, with a 150% increase in the past week, health authorities have been combing through data to provide clues to help combat the spread of the disease.

The new study could provide insight into why Italy’s death rate, at about 8% of total infected people, is higher than in other countries.

The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities, finding that just three victims, or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_17_marzo-v2.pdf
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by chloedogie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
stealmatic:
dis man,u need to grow up,lik u want me to show u my apartment and stufs,u hav a gud wif a doctor for dat mata,gues u ar jobles,mumu,my wife,my wife,my wife, guy am nt ur spec,dnt quote me again if u dnt want thunder fire u,

Please show me your room. That will make me salute you. I want to see your room.
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by stealmatic(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2020
chloedogie:

Please show me your room. That will make me salute you. I want to see your room.
urs first,oga face front,mr my wife
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by chloedogie(m): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2020
stealmatic:
urs first,oga face front,mr my wife

Told you that you are not man enough. You boasted to show us now you are scared of showing a room you rented. When you are financially buoyant enough to rent a proper self contain and move into a flat you can quote me. But for now stay calm and wallow inside your poverty.
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by stealmatic(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2020
chloedogie:

Told you that you are not man enough. You boasted to show us now you are scared of showing a room you rented. When you are financially buoyant enough to rent a proper self contain and move into a flat you can quote me. But for now stay calm and wallow inside your poverty.
lol,e pain am,mr my wife
Re: Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch by chloedogie(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
stealmatic:
lol,e pain am,mr my wife

Still waiting for the picture if your room. Mr used trousers on the entrance door. Lol. You must be a very dirty boy. As in who hangs trouser on the entrance door? Sorry forgot face me I face you rooms dont have wardrobes. You are not even doing termite treatment see the edge of your door termites have eaten it. Is life so hard for you that you live with termites? Send me your account number I will really credit you God sees my heart. I will buy you a well made wardrobe. Try me I will surprise you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.