Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? (2507 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hi guyz,
Am horlakunle yaqub from Abeokuta but stays in Abuja.
My concern about this platform is allowing secondary school students and under graduates to be part of this great forum is what seun really need to give a second taught..
This kind of platform should be strily for matured minds and graduates not for kids who still need to upgrade their sense of reasoning. I have a lot of friends who have been telling me that nairaland is meant for little kids and unriped minds but I used to debunked those claims that nairaland still have some sensible and matured people such as
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder
Ubunja and many more that I can remember now.

Undergraduate who are supposed to focus on their study will be here giving relationship advice as a marriage paundit and bashing sum1 who is old to be the 6th elder brother if not father.

Seun pls go back to the drawing board and have a retink..thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
The name of one of your so called matured users speaks otherwise.
This is a free world and there's a fundamental freedom of expression and association.
It's just like you are asking government to create a special town for undergraduates and students because a minority of them constitutes nuisance

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by allandutch: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Even if there's age restriction, what's going to stop people from selecting a false birth year just so that they can register?

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by dollytino4real(f): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
how do u know an undergraduate? because maturity is not in age or field of study I hope u know dat.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Ravenna: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
esp those jambites? chaii

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
illicit:
The name of you are speaking like an undergraduat.one of your so called matured users speaks otherwise.
This is a free world and there's a fundamental freedom of expression and association.
It's just like you are asking government to create a special town for undergraduates and students because a minority of them constitutes nuisance
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by budaatum: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
How would we learn if not from you mature graduates?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by IamDavids: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
illicit:
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by IamDavids: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
My concern about this platform is allowing secondary school students and under graduates to be part of this great forum is what seun really need to give a second taught..
This kind of platform should be strily for matured minds and graduates not for kids who still need to upgrade their sense of reasoning. I have a lot of friends who have been telling me that nairaland is meant for little kids and unriped minds but I used to debunked those claims that nairaland still have some sensible and matured people such as
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

Undergraduate who are supposed to focus on their study will be here giving relationship advice as a marriage paundit and bashing sum1 who is old to be the 6th elder brother if not father.

Mr Graduate! Old man, ordinary English you cannot construct. Ode!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by espn(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
So people should present birth certificate before registering? Please read what you posted once again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
I will respond to your comment when you have chosen to upgrade your thinking faculty and borrow sense.
IamDavids:

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yah bro
Ravenna:
esp those jambites?
chaii
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
You actually made a good premises but like 70% of what I typed actually came from my original gangsters here and people around while the 30% left represent my opinions.
There is a way around that.
dollytino4real:
how do u know an undergraduate? because maturity is not in age or field of study I hope u know dat.
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Gforce2019: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Social media is here to corrupt anybody not only underage alone but also the older ones.
Bros, there is no way seun can do age restriction, even site that age range is required for you t access the site, people still give wrong personal information..there are some on this social media that have up to 20 accounts with different email.address. so, to prevents your own kids from gaining entrance into this kind of social media, buy a phone that you can monitor what goes in or comes out for your children
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
You have a point.
Gforce2019:
Social media is here to corrupt anybody not only underage alone but also the older ones.
Bros, there is no way seun can do age restriction, even site that age range is required for you t access the site, people still give wrong personal information..there are some on this social media that have up to 20 accounts with different email.address. so, to prevents your own kids from gaining entrance into this kind of social media, buy a phone that you can monitor what goes in or comes out for your children
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by BentSpoon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

Graduate indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
budaatum:
How would we learn if not from you mature graduates?

Shameful enough, most of the so called graduates are teaching us really dumb things, like they never went to school at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by foleskay(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
And to say you're Yoruba oo. You've forgotten d adage that says omode gbon, agba gbon lafi da ileeife. Age isn't a determinant for maturity. Exposure matters alot. So u can't judge from your myopic point of view
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
You actually made a good premises but like 70% of what I typed actually came from my original gangsters here and people around while the 30% left represent my opinions.
There is a way around that.
well is ur opinion, but don't judge by some comments , because I comment atimes to relieve me of depression

1 Like

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by EmzyT: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
OGA, Its like you talk too much, you wrote alot of things but ended up saying Nothing! Must everyone go to school? You're not even Complaing about underagesad Sadly, Some of these undergraduates are more sensible and intelligent compared to SOME graduates herein. Besides uncle Seun wants money, you wouldn't expect him to deprive People access to his Forum cheesy OGA, you would do more if you were to be Seun just for a daycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Goodmarlian: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
My concern about this platform is allowing secondary school students and under graduates to be part of this great forum is what seun really need to give a second taught[b][/b].m.
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

boda ode..even though i am not a graduate i can construct sentences better than you, wasted years and school fees s.m.h.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by DenreleDave(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

That means olakunle, u r very stupid and foolish

Why?

Cause u mentioned casalinda... U r so foolish and u also an ass licker n a pussy
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by DenreleDave(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
IamDavids:

D guy wants to shine but he ended up being so foolish...
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by DenreleDave(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
I will respond to your comment when you have chosen to upgrade your thinking faculty and borrow sense.

U why answer for ursef bcox u lack sense
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Wigetsolar: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by DenreleDave(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Goodmarlian:

boda ode..even though i am not a graduate i can construct sentences better than you, wasted years and school fees s.m.h.

Thank u.. Graduate that can construct sentence and yet he wants undergraduate that are 10 folds better than him to be denied access to nairaland..

Boda ode olakunle grin
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Albertone(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

Even I as an undergraduate,I live far better than you.
Why won't you post senselessly when your brain is filled with garri.

Instead of you to hustle hard, you're wasting valuable time on NL making baseless claims. Claims that don't hold water.

So called graduate with grammatical blunders. You better beg Lamanii22 to start tutoring you EGL courses.Anuofia! Itibolibo!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by IamDavids: 2:29am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

D guy wants to shine but he ended up being so foolish...

I swear babe.
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

Bro you have made no point at all. I keep telling people to fear not the truth or harsh words in disagreement. Anyone who complains this way has confidence issues. Even if 2 year olds can be allowed then fine,what separates you is mature response. It's a public forum,we disagree to agree and never a thing of age and right.Abeg allow the kids.

Yet People wey no reach anything go bash PMB. Of course he is in a public office,so bro na you go leave......
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by SavageResponse(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi guyz,
Ilegend
I don tear toto
Lalasticala
Casalinder

You should have also made a suggestion on how to screen out undergraduates
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by wrose(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2020
illicit:
The name ubunja
Re: Why Did Seun Allow Undergraduate On Nairaland ? by adexpa(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Sincerely, if one goes by all the post on romance you will want to ask this question op is asking cus most of the post here on romance are seriously annoying and doesn't portray reasoning and maturity. I decided to start visiting romance section lately, but all I saw here is just sex n sex n sex post without moral lesson to learn.

God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her / Davido Seen running away from police / PHOTOS: Hardcore Sex Positions For Women With Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.