Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (97398 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by collinometricx: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
wesbrit:
How can I make dis as a topic just to save some people

Good Afternoon to all
In case I want to report some schools that refused to comply with the directive of FG on closure, which number am I gonna call or other link to report
Thanks

Kindly help to make as topic

Is like you are a teacher that wants to rest
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Kriptune: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
jham01:

If u want insult Buhari jst go ahead and insult hm bt stop mentioning tht serious countries hav done somthng. The so called developed, serious country u've utmost respect for thn ur motherland are d biggest victim of ths disease, does tht mean they're nt doing enough? Do u think jst addressing d nation will curb its spread? Beta act thn talk! considering d gravity of ths disease and hw poorly equipped we're in health sector, I commend Nigerian govt.
U can't shutdown boarder for ur citizens, no matter hw or wht, we've to accept thm bck in ths difficult moment even if they're infected. No country will close its boarder for her citizens.
So Italy, UK, Spain, US and all those developed nations are nt serious?
If u're ignorant abt governance pls nxt tym u beta keep quite thn talk. If u've prblm wth Buhari go and settle it wth hm bt nt com and advertise ur ignorance over Nairaland.

Before you quote, learn to comprehend.

I never made any contrast between Nigeria and "developed countries" instead I was faulting the presidency's non charlant attitude towards briefing her citizens in comparison to leadership of other sane countries that actually values human life.

Take cue from Chad, Ghana, Uganda. Go keep yourself updated with what their presidency has been up to. These are Third World countries too.

Don't you admire how Trump is on twitter every 5mins, his presence alone eases tension... New Zealand's Pm even addressed kids.

There's a whole lot to leadership.

Adios and never quote me again
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by KadaAmor: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
KadaAmor:
God keep us safe from this, we can't fight it on our own
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Xmen149(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Xmen149:

90percent of people that can travel outside to Yankee has access to AC powered cars and house(those affected are coming from cold region too),rare or no case of Nigerian to Nigerian transmission..,it's Brt that should be stopped or stop using AC... no need for panic..na just advanced maleria

like someone here works with state gvt ..send of these suggestions are already being implemented

if you can find dogonyaro leaf,boil and speed the steam (old school therapy,)or drink for few days and move,..not for pregnant women oh

my friend a nurse in Quarter and her colleagues have been doing hot water therapy(with balm) before and after shift.....I will still find out what that stands for

like someone here works with state gvt ..send of these suggestions are already being implemented

if you can find dogonyaro leaf,boil and speed the steam (old school therapy,)or drink for few days and move,..not for pregnant women oh

my friend a nurse in Quarter and her colleagues have been doing hot water therapy(with balm) before and after shift.....I will still find out what that stands for

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.