Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (97382 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Cashewman: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
yes.. confirmed..... in God is our protection.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by berrystunn(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Meaning we have over 50 cases

Nigeria don't have date of birth.

Nigeria don't have date of death.

Nigeria don't have date of ur population.

Buy your nose mask today.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Cashewman: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
yes.. confirmed..... in God is our protection.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by letusbepieces: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
I have had people sneeze around me, mistakenly touched my face.

I am worried if i am not infected.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by TheExecutioner: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
10 new opportunities to be martyrs for those who know grin

[img]https://images./3xN9gS41VwV3PhJ8MUlr5H.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by oluwasheun94(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Na small small e go reach Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by skultrick(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

What's this one saying, please go lick buraris ass to reset your thinking. Zombie!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Reference(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just disgusted at this failed goverment. Slow, ignorant, selfish, incompetent and grossly dishonest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Bradiyung(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
This shit has spread far more than we think it has oh, God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Queengreat(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hiaan.. God have mercy
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Gabbriell: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
The way some people are just traveling into the country just amidst this virus thing just they surprise me.

Even people wey never returned to 9ja for the past 10 years have suddenly started running home

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

Can you now give us the genuine source of which laboratory activity brought about the virus?

Whether it was man made or not, everyone else in the world is holding their leaders accountable for failure to protect its borders and their lives.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by gambia(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
May God deliver us.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Jflex07(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigerians brace up for more cases.
.Unfortunately it will spread like a wild fire in Nigeria cos of the way we live our lives in this country. How person wey dey stay for one room, batcher or public compound won take isolate himself?

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Austineva(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rubbish government. Na only how to ring election they sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by gift2xl: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Haaa!!!! I have suspended my travel to Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Hotfreez: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:
So, all Nigerians abroad should be locked out of their father's land and turned to destitutes and fugitive abroad

They should be quarantined for 14 days upon arrival for symptoms of the virus before being allowed to mix with Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by TheExecutioner: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
You should ask yourself whether your dimwit dullard will survive the suspension of commercial air travel for the next 3 months. The fool can't go to the UK anymore, so let us see what happens when his terminal disease begins to slap him around like usual.

Simplyleo:

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by zionema(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmm 20 now, and tommorow is Sunday..
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by naijanaso: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Check all those Abuja cases well and you'll discover they are all sons, daughters and siblings if the bastard politicians we have in Abuja. Why risk the lives of innocent 200million Nigerians because of one sibling. That is why they refused to stop foreign airlines from coming in so their people can come and spread the Corona thing to them not us. Useless no brain politicians

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
All Cases Are Returnees, They go outside and enjoy life then imports Sickness for Us

True. This also means most of them are affluent, they can influence government into leaving our borders open until they return. All are dual citizens, they went to import deadly virus from their other country but refused to remain there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s]It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo? [/s]

Too many trash in one post

Get well soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by texas1990(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
when all those idiots travel out to enjoy themselves they came back bragging to us here, but now they contacted decease and they started running back to infect us, God will not let ur plan work out, You will die of the decease yourselves non of us will contact it here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by shugaboy6102(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Abi e no de affect black man abi our weather no hot again. We joke with everything in Nigeria. See the result of leaving our bothers open.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by millionboi2: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

u are more stupid than buhari for failing to lockdown airports wen suppose and u are here supporting him

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by RichBoy247: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
past 1 week?, then what are they screening at the airport?

Symptom may not exhibit for up till two weeks.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by naijanaso: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
May God Almighty save us all. God knows we are innocent. How can we be killed by a foreign virus when we don't even have visa to the place. grin
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Jozay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

The president had the chance to close the border very early and prevent all this but decided not to. How is it not his fault?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by millionboi2: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Imagine getting infected with an abroad disease when you've not seen the four walls of an airport before.
Please Check my signature to support my hustle
stop sharing dis,it makes u look like an illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.