Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,478 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. (864 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by awesomemike(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
If you want to know the opportunities COVID-19 brought with it and how you can use it to your own advantage, then ensure you read to the end.

This is going to be eye opening and secrets revealing.

Don't miss out on this. Begin reading immediately...

As I woke up from the beautiful side of my bed this morning, a thought just came up on my mind and I've been thinking about it because, this is really gonna be great.

Let me share my thoughts with you.

Dive in and take note of every line of my sentence...

As the world is turning and the governments of nations embracing shutdown of schools, churches and other organisations because of COVID-19 and you are given the power and the opportunity to stay at home or work from home if your company wants that from you as an employee.

But wait....what if...this is a great time for you to develop that idea you have been nursing for long without having time to focus or implement?

You still don't get what I mean?

What if you use this moment not to watch those different movies or Netflix series you have piled up to watch and just get so much of entertainment out of this time without you growing yourself.

See, I know this is going to be very difficult for you and I'm not saying you should not entertain or enjoy yourself. But..

You see, in a crisis time like this, so many opportunities are opened to only 1% of the people who embrace it and use it to grow and find ways to solve problems around them. And..

You won't see problems until you make up your mind to react to the challenges we are facing as citizens of the nation and of the world.

At this time, so many people will lose their jobs, so many will have cut in salaries and many will be told to work from home and get payed based on WHAT you sell.

I am not saying this to scare you, I am just showing you and giving you the awareness of the possibilities of those things that are expected to happen, plus, I will show you what you can do about it if you stay with me to the end.

Keep reading....

Right now, with my points above, you already know by now that, the bottom line is that...

You make most of this period to grow yourself, solve problems for others and get yourself focused on that ideas you have wanted an opportunity to birth and raise.

So, here is what you should do to make all the difference and be among the 1% that will seize the opportunities that came with Coronavirus.

See the next paragraph...

Instead of watching long list of movies, replace them with long list of books to read.

You should be only watching movies if you're a son of Dangote or daughter of Bill Gate or OteDollar! grin

Or unless the movies will bring money into your pocket.

Focus on those things that bring money into your pocket at this time, NOT what takes money out of your pocket.

It's just a simple arithmetic to financial intelligence.

Here is another thing you can do at this time...

Invest in online courses that will show you how you can turn your physical products into digital products or how you can create and use digital products to market your physical products online.

I can tell you that COVID-19 came with an opportunity for you to have another stream of income or another strategy to solve your logistics challenges by opening your eyes if only you find alternatives to your old way of selling your products and making money online by following my advice.

And that's not all, I have more for you...Read my next sentence...

Right now, as an employee, Corp Member, undergraduate student, graduate still looking for job or stay at home mom, pay close attention to this, because what I'm about to say next is for you.

I want you to know that Coronavirus has come to help YOU!

YES! Believe me because, right now, you have the time, the choice and power to empower yourself with another SOFT SKILL you can use to create a major or another source of income for yourself on the internet.

By now, no one needs to tell you this...

That, internet has come to stay and it's not going anywhere because, it's an invention that makes our lives richer and better every single day.

And how can you tap into this another look alike oil money which I call the AIR MONEY?

It's very simple, do this; LEARN a high income soft skill.

What is a high income soft skill?

A high income soft skill is called a high income skill if it has the potential to earn you more than your salary and cover your monthly expenses, shoot your income up to atleast (X raised to power 2 where X is your monthly income) and has the potential to set your path to a wealth destination.

And it's called a soft skill if it can be offered on the internet without physical contact with the job giver and the job doer, and...

Also, it can be done and carried out successfully online with some tech tools.

Need an example? Keep reading...

I am talking about skills like Copywriting, ghostwriting, graphics designing, proof reading and editing, Virtual assistance, video/audio transcription and translation, and many more..

If you want to know more about soft skill that is perfect for you, you can browse more on Google to know more or reach out to experts who know much better about it.

The next thing you will read will give you idea on what you can do about this discussion.

Right now, I am doing a give away DISCOUNT price to be part of the solution to Coronavirus.

I once did this discount in January as new year give away. But...

I've decided to contribute and be part of the solution in a little way I can if you want to offer your skill on Upwork or learn about how to discover the soft skills you can offer, reach out to me immediately.

I will help you get your Upwork account approved in less than 2 hours.

To conclude this....

This is the time the world needs me and you.

Don't just be a consumer of information alone, be a producer of information.

And that is what I am doing right now, help someone get his/her job done and when you do, money follows.

Strive to become a better version of yourself, become a problem solver at your possible best.

Money follows VALUE and VALUE is attracted with knowledge acquisition.

I really hope you use this period to get better, improve your earning potentials and get alternative stream of income.

I wish you well and I hope the COVID-19 is haunt down as soon as possible.

And until then, remember, the world needs me and you.

We have to become better leaders.

Do have a great weekEND ahead.

If you read to the end, comment "COROMONEY!" grin grin

Here is the link to connect with me on Whatsapp: https:///2348064130367?text=Hello%20Mike

I am
© Mike Akerele ( #AwesomeMike )

Copywriter| Desyner| Strategist| Business Consultant

Re: How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by Nomswag: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin COROMONEY Thank you.
Re: How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by esty57(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Coromoney, you have done well
Re: How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by Hotspotbro(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
2020 is a great year. And corona seems to be a population reduction pathogen of sorts that wants to cull quell the human race so others can rise up again.
Re: How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by awesomemike(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Nomswag:
grin
COROMONEY
Thank you.

Lol! You're welcome
Re: How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by awesomemike(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2020
esty57:
Coromoney, you have done well

Ooin! grin grin
Re: How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. by awesomemike(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Hotspotbro:
2020 is a great year. And corona seems to be a population reduction pathogen of sorts that wants to cull quell the human race so others can rise up again.

Exactly, you got it right. It will be to many people uplifting. But, it's about the mindset and how people take action during this time.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Internal Memo-where Philanthropy & Employee Exploitation Meets / Sex Scandal Rocks FCMB Boss, Adam Nuru / Help!!! I Am Imprisoned By Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.