Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters (60429 Views)

Throwback:35 Governors,15 Ministers, Others Purchase Dubai Properties / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers, Purchase Dubai Properties......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by richPHAROAH: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
what rubbish. i own a property in singapore. so if i decide to go into politics, u will say i made the money from politics? these peasants dont fail to surprise me

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
My question is that when they are no more who will maintain the property
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

I think youlll find most of these properties were purchased before Buhari. Buhari has many failings you dont have to make up stories to attack and prove you lack the ability to read because it is clearly stated that most if not all the names were in power before Buhari got to office. Lawal for instance who is said to own the most properties left office in 2003 has been dead for over 14 years, Etete, Ibori were they under Buhari or even his party APC? If anything all these properties belong to PDP looters, not that i am holding brief for APC or saying there are no APC looters. And not that I am holding brief for Buhari but this compilation is a result of Buhari's agreement with the Govt of Dubai under Kemi Adeosun to identify Nigerians with properties in Dubai. Ekweremadu with $6.5m properties in Uk and $7m in dubai, is he APC?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by BruncleZuma: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin

From their minimum wage savings....

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wonderment!
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Retrography(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Which governor is remaining?
That's the one we will vote for come 2023.
I suspect it will be Governor Zullum of Borno State.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Basit46: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
K
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by mema900: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mrakpancobler:
See wickedness

Just write, dear Michelle, please dash me money
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by IMRAAN33(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
All the aforementioned mother fuckers should be brought to book immediately. I hate looting. And APC is looters political party.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

It is very clear you didn't even read the content of the story before you start pouring your old ill-conceived venoms. According to the story most of these properties were bought as old as 2003 under PDP administration .
Be well guided and dont allow hatred blind/pervert/twist your sense of judgement...

10 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Aboki99(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
It really takes the grace of God for Nigeria to still be standing on it's two feet. The rapaciously mindless looting spree the country has been subjected to is second to none in world history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by hidhrhis(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jesu
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by elvisodese11: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
In bid to be encapsulated in write first syndrome some nairalanders don’t bother to read through thread before commenting, your comments sometimes shows your level of smartness and coherency! Look before you leap�

5 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yet the police will be chasing youths up-and-down accusing them of being Yahoo boys while the politicians are using money meant to make the youths responsible to buy Behind properties for themselves.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Desmond007guy: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
See how Nigeria money is been looted away while the masses suffer in abject poverty. God will definately judge all of you people. Corona virus will be your best friend
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by DropsMic(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
It didn't start today... virtually all African politicians are guilty
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Every sane individual knows that nigeria is beyond redemption. 90% of the people complaining above will loot if d opportunity presents itself. Nigeria is like a bastard that belongs to nobody. GET THERE AND CHOP URE OWN. THAT IS D NIGERIAN MENTALITY. Nigerians love corruption. majority are secretly praying that it never ends so that if they eventually find themselves in government they will also loot. AND U WONDER WHY NIGERIA IS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by traihit: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
In Nigeria, corruption is a culture and if you decide not to dance by its tune, you'll be seen as an alien, an enemy of progress, a dumbo etc.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by B3sty(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
This Country has been R@ped!

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by tomzyELNINO: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ohh.. I feel like crying for Nigeria. Enough of APC and PDP
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
[s]So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

[/s]
Did you even read the post? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Dollabiz: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
This has been going on for years most of the politicians in nigeria stoke funds to buy properties in dubai I saw this physically in dubai myself not word of mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by damienwayne(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Check my siggy!
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Banx9: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shey na today? E don tey naa, d day wey naija politicians go stop 2 dey tiff na d day lukaku go win ballond'or grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Martinola(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ko je tuntun It has deyed and it will continue to dey
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
.....yet, some irredeemable simpletons believes the self serving, redundant coupist is fighting corruption!

the shithole is cursed with deranged rulers and followers.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by desiredhome: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

The bitterness and hate that fills your heart will never let you reason well, I'm sure you will bow and defend the Politicians mentioned here but insult Buhari.
Till the youth like you say enough is enough then the politicians will stop and know that what they are doing is wrong else keep wailing till you die of poverty. is it now that you know our polithiefians have houses in Dubai and other foreign land?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ah. So up Lawal was really updubai
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by 8stargeneral: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Na our politicians dey develop Dubai.... Dubai of yesterday
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by gift2xl: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Laslas some one would say am leaving this country. If u can't beat them join them. Am coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.