Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters (60419 Views)

Throwback:35 Governors,15 Ministers, Others Purchase Dubai Properties / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers, Purchase Dubai Properties......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Pentasoft1978: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Go and enjoy the house in Dubai , corona virus is waiting for all of you. Thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Folksyharry(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
These politicians are really wicked. They steal wealth of the people to invest in another country and enrich them while the place they call home suffer. They are so selfish and shortsighted.

7 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by JAWBONE(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
In the corruption list, every ethnic group of the country is well represented but when the time comes for Nigerians to use their brain, that is when they remember Arewa, Omoluabi, Igbo-Amaka and all those bullshit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Amehdan(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Order for quality food stuffs
Instead of spending hours in market facing stress and traffic you can simply order for the food items deliver to your door step anywhere in FCT-Abuja call or WhatsApp 08064621101
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by contigiency(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

You are unfortunately irredeemable. If not, you would have paid attention to the content and see when those mentioned served in different capacities. At least the writer tried by stating when those mentioned served, which suggests when they looted the money and bought the properties. But because people like you think there is an award to win for hating buhari, you stupidly rush to call him names even for your own misfortune.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by salford1: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Senator Dino was flaunting his Dubai property the other day. Nigerians already know this.

6 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Forex360(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
We all know that they have hidden property abroad and they are those criticising bubu. Am not supporting Buhari either but this people too they use us play politics. Beside, all this people claiming APC are PDP before and come 2023 they will form another confusion PARTY to play on our knowledge not ignorance but we can't fight them because they have monopoly of all the weapon s

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Pavillon: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
i was just discussing with a friend today about this pandemic and our negligence to what is currently happening in nigeria. Lets not be surprised to see that nigeria would have been sold by the time this whole euphoria of pandemic is over grin grin.

my suggestion: Pls lets share ourselves, let some ppl keep tab on our politicians and whats happening while some of us will concentrate on the pandemic, we will share info daily
..Ejo oo...Wo ni ta nigeria mo wa lori oo grin grin
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by specialmati(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
corona virus should locate them if na development money they use
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by EdoPrince93(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=sam4noow post=87640627][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy my thoughts exactly
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by desiredhome: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
olaniyiYAH:
My question is that when they are no more who will maintain the property
That is the foolishness of the black man, developing another man's land while your own land is a dump/shithole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by KaptainAfrika: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Corona virus be doing the work of the Lord !

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Meeyankee:
Still they told us they are fighting corruption.i don’t know if the English dictionary has changed the meaning of corruption.
There is difference between "fighting corruption" and "pyting kwarafshan". Be informed
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Jaqenhghar: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nothing gets Niggers fired up like these news.
But of you look at the big pictures Niggerians encourage this theft. If those guys dont steal the same Niggerians will call them mumu.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by ZooOga: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
No proof, but I thought she bagged a sugardaddy when i read this thread yesterday. wink

Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria -

https://www.nairaland.com/5744413/peace-michael-sleeping-men-never

"3. Has the crown, the car and the position changed your life?

Totally! Absolutely! I am actually based in Dubai, and I arrived some weeks ago, the ambience and reception I did receive in Nigeria aftermath the finals followed me here and I have some really good lucrative deals coming up shortly.... So yes it totally changed everything, it's a perfect platform for any girl out there to start from."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
contigiency:

You are unfortunately irredeemable. If not, you would have paid attention to the content and see when those mentioned served in different capacities. At least the writer tried by stating when those mentioned served, which suggests when they looted the money and bought the properties. But because people like you think there is an award to win for hating buhari, you stupidly rush to call him names even for your own misfortune.
Has looting stopped under mr integrity/minister of petroleum resources?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
okomile:
Usual thing

Nothing new.

Next!!!!
grin grin

How can it be usual in an anti-corruption regime??!... I thought all governors and officials turned saints due to Buhari's body odour, or did our president change his "cologne"??! tongue
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Kunlexity(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
35 Nigeria Governors;APC and PDP governors inclusive. Save to say we have adopted corruption as part of our culture.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by mauchiz: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigerian are a disgrace to humanity,
They are idiots and useless,
Did Dubai fall from heaven? No, someone built it, and our useless leaders go there to buy houses,
Does it mean they can't build Nigeria to become like Dubai? No, they can buy because they are animals and wicked, that is why they have refused to build Nigeria, but God will punish them the way He punished pharaoh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
richPHAROAH:
what rubbish. i own a property in singapore. so if i decide to go into politics, u will say i made the money from politics? these peasants dont fail to surprise me

I sincerely hope this was your stand during the last administration... If it wasn't... Well, let Karma do the needful!!!
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Sassy0004: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by DAVE5(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
VivaDeAngelo:
Crooks..,when will they stop? They have ran the country aground yet they would not stop.

As in ehn, my head is even restless from all the looting, what's the point exactly of the looting, it gets to a state where you should grow some conscience or get tired of doing bad things nah

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Corruption has suddenly become a religion for the Nigerian political actors and super bureaucrats.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Alajiki(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

90% of those properties had been acquired before Buhari came to power. So, what are you saying really?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by ZooOga: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
I must admit, I'm a news junkie and try to keep up with current events.

Corruption: Buhari hailed for signing extradition pact with UAE

https://punchng.com/corruption-buhari-hailed-for-signing-extradition-pact-with-uae/

Published August 25, 2017

UPDATED: More trouble for corrupt Nigerians as Buhari signs extradition agreement with UAE

August 24, 2017

Premium Times

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/241386-updated-more-trouble-for-corrupt-nigerians-as-buhari-signs-extradition-agreement-with-uae.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by thundafire: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
North,south,East and west all of them steal as far as money is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by sam4noow(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
EdoPrince93:

cheesy cheesy cheesy my thoughts exactly
grin
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Truthbites: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
ORACLE1975:
People are suffering from poverty... Graduate without jobs... Some parents can not even afford to take their children to school... And they are there busy looting public funds... GOD � punished those monsters

I beg join me food is ready

Na white soup?
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Studio247: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Have they ever used their money to buy
Anything?
All of them are theives
Worst than boko haram

GOD IN ME -TGospel

https://showitnaija.com.ng/2020/03/20/mp3-downlospeload-god-in-me-tgospel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKQVOhCge5A
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by starstaz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
See them all. Gluttons.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Roon9:
Lols why not just say all Nigerian governors grin
Right under our Darling daddy's watch grin
Auto pilot
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.