Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

13 Shocking Things Women Do When They’re Not Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Shocking Things Women Do When They’re Not Interested In You (807 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Shocking Things Women Do When They’re Not Interested In You by DanielOwen2050(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
1. She comes up with excuses to leave the conversion. Even if a girl has a good reason for excusing herself, it’s still an excuse. Two or more of these excuses (or one really quick one early on) can be a sign she’s not interested.

For example, she may excuse herself to use the bathroom, begin talking to a friend or start texting or fumbling with her phone to avoid continuing the conversation. In either case, if she does not quickly return her attention to you, it most likely means she’s trying to break things off.

What To Do: In this case, two is a charm. If you get an initial excuse and then you make a second attempt to restart the conversation and you still get an excuse, then it’s a sign to give it a rest. There’s no reason to get turned down more than you need to, and rejection ain’t pretty. It’s best to save face and find that girl who is really interested.

If you want to see the signs a girl is interested in you, then read this quick guide, which explains the hidden signs a woman will send when she likes you.

2. When you get close, she moves away. If you go shake her hand, give her a hug or just get closer to her and she moves back (even just slightly) it can be a sign she needs more space. This is a situation where you need to be hyper-aware and look for the tiny details.

What To Do: Women typically make smaller gestures with their body language than men do, so if you move closer and she seems to move back, it’s a sign she’s not ready for any advances yet.

Just move back to where you were before and take some time to get to know each other. If you don’t see any other signs of disinterest, then there’s a good chance she still may be interested. Just take your time and try again in 15-30 minutes.

3. She’s ignoring your texts. Too many times, men try to come up with a good excuse for why a woman might not be responding to their text messages. The truth is, if a woman is unresponsive to texts, she’s likely receiving them and is choosing not to reply. Men like to cling to that tiny ray of hope that there is some kind of good reason for why a text isn’t being returned, but there rarely is one.

What To Do: Reverse the situation: if a girl was texting you, would you respond to her within a few hours time? The answer is probably yes, of course! It’s hard to admit that a girl we like isn’t interested, but the key to success is getting up, and moving on.

Continue Reading Here... https://latesttip.com/13-shocking-things-women-do-when-theyre-not-interested-in-you/

(1) (Reply)

End All Your Sexual Problems With This Powerful Sex Enhancer For Men. / Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way / Coronavirus: Married Men I Sleep With For Money Are Not Picking My Calls Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.