Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,192 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (100851 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by abimic(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.
had it been now, she cannot even try it, she would have had no choice than be loyal to you, covid19 effect.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Geophilip: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
I used Google lens, it wrote cheater

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

While check his msgs have it in mind that guys flirt for many reasons like boredom or conversation bt may not cheat.

Na from clap.. Dance start

Not every guy. Unless Ure saying u can’t have a gal as just a frnd... U can’t date or have a fling with every lady that comes ur way now
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U sure u fvcked the hell? Cos u might be thinking u did and the lady thought she was just been fingered..not my biz though, come where my brush dey nah??

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Tabitha03(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
The lady he cheated with told me and she forwarded their chats to me on whatsapp. I actually forgave him but the trust's no more there. He cheated again this year, he blocked me on whatsapp and uploaded a lady's picture on his status I just don't know how I was able to view his status. I waited till when he unblocked me and I told him I saw what he uploaded on his status he was very surprised and he started apologizing but the question is can a cheat ever change?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by nellyelitz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls
can i pm pls?-.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wany(f): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
BREYZ:
WhatsApp.
I fuvked the hell out of her then I let her go, she was still trying to keep in touch but I had to change my sim card.
And you are sure she did not enjoy it undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Honest2(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
I break her mouth before I wooed her that was how I know she was chasing me
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ryocaj(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cheating na normal thing na.. no one is loyal.. thats y I don't bother with relationships.. just on my own.. Friends with benefits rocks.. n then I get a baby mama Wen I am ready 2 av a kid.. life is simple.. let's not complicate..

29 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
DTeekay:
I don't like checking my partners phone, but one day I was just playing a game or using internet on her phone can't really remember which, a text came in, what showed on the notification bar was just a hotel room number and name eg "107,John Edward".

I was shocked to my bones, I just kept cool as if nothing happened when she woke up she told me she had to go meet up with a female friend to get something. Knowing where she was going I told her she wasn't going anywhere she protested but as I insisted she kept quiet and went back to sleep.

Later, I checked her phone and noticed she switched it off before going back to sleep. Then I switched it on, she was receiving several calls from that same number, when the person got tired of calling he sent a text, "I have booked already and u want my money to waste like that".

I didn't confront her with my findings immediately
, I decided to wait some days on another day I was playing with her phone randomly, the next thing I saw is "you were so sweet".

N/B she gave me an excuse that she was going somewhere on that day too, when I protested she said she had to go and get something.

D/Day- When I packaged only my findings and showed her she was shocked to her bones, couldn't deny it, she only apologized and crying her eyes out.

Note- I am not broke o, I give her everything a guy can do for his GF.

I'm shook! shocked
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by shogsman(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
I never ask or make any enquiry about it,I'm probably the easiest person to cheat on because I simply do not care,my view on life is vastly different from most people.most of my exes were whores anyways not that it made a difference to me.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by vickydevoka(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
authentic18:

You honestly don’t know millennial ladies.
I can tell you single women cheat more than single men on an average day. They have so much more options. Don’t let anyone deceive you. They are just very clever at hiding it than guys.

At some point I was becoming a misogynist because of how most Nigerian ladies are with mind games etc. These days I do woo and communicate with Europeans because I feel they are better. The average looking 23 year old Nigerian female is not romantic & feels entitled. There are better women elsewhere to me.
Most Nigerian women are traash to be honest
My brother everybody feel desame thing. Buh I think bcus of age Dem no wan Carry last
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by osamz007: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
DTeekay:
I don't like checking my partners phone, but one day I was just playing a game or using internet on her phone can't really remember which, a text came in, what showed on the notification bar was just a hotel room number and name eg "107,John Edward".

I was shocked to my bones, I just kept cool as if nothing happened when she woke up she told me she had to go meet up with a female friend to get something. Knowing where she was going I told her she wasn't going anywhere she protested but as I insisted she kept quiet and went back to sleep.

Later, I checked her phone and noticed she switched it off before going back to sleep. Then I switched it on, she was receiving several calls from that same number, when the person got tired of calling he sent a text, "I have booked already and u want my money to waste like that".

I didn't confront her with my findings immediately
, I decided to wait some days on another day I was playing with her phone randomly, the next thing I saw is "you were so sweet".

N/B she gave me an excuse that she was going somewhere on that day too, when I protested she said she had to go and get something.

D/Day- When I packaged only my findings and showed her she was shocked to her bones, couldn't deny it, she only apologized and crying her eyes out.

Note- I am not broke o, I give her everything a guy can do for his GF.

No offense bro, she was insatiable with the dick

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Oblitz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
nellyelitz:
can i pm pls?-.

Yeah
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by nellyelitz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls
pls can i pm?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ytea(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
My generation people of nowadays, with us it's hard to differentiate BTW lovers' chat and people who are just friends', people you do not know sef will call you 'baby'.
*Back to the topic*
Reading through the comments, I deduced that, without Internet and social media, relationships will be happier.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
In my dream. Later checked his phone and confirmed it... Walked out d door quietly, no fuss.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, so you'd rather stay in the dark & be stupid than face reality?
The way I like the truth, I prefer it over lies any time of the day, so I can sleep peacefully knowing that I've removed at least one stress from my life.

must u comment why can't u just live live live
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Fortyfifty(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm girls make una come see o. Is this true grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by authentic18: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
vickydevoka:

My brother everybody feel desame thing. Buh I think bcus of age Dem no wan Carry last
Funny. Then get to 30 and start sulking. Anyway sha it’s Jew men that will eventually keep the used products

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OKOATA(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shiit happened during mtn magic number period, I was actually falling sick around the time the break up happened, she schooled at Ife while I schooled in Ilorin. My phone rang then saw my girls number on my phone, happy to pick the call only to hear my girl and her BF discussing on phone and hearing on phone she slept over at his place. She mistakenly dialed my number without knowing so I heard it all 6mins before I cut. I almost had a heart attack, my sickness worsened that I had to be admitted.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ryocaj(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

The best comment so far.
The chats could before you guys met. The best thing is to stay off your partner's chats.
WATS d points in relationships Wen u don't care if d person is loyal or not.. it's just like friends with benefits then..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Femeto: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Omo I saw her WhatsApp messages it was bloody. She was giving me excuse that she was drunk on the night.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Wonderboi90(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Whatsapp chat
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Audacious19(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
This babe i been dey with i no just know again, I don turn full FBI but nothing, hacked WhatsApp like twice run am nothing, hacked Facebook once run am nothing, one cant find SMS on her phone, neither some call logs, I don manage hack her previous sim shaa for few days nothing. The worst be say she is not well into social media, she can drop sim, delete Facebook, delete WhatsApp anything social at any slightest provocation, brothers which way forward out of these my instincts dey tell me she is not pure.

20 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Dreyton36: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !
how can I get that app pls
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

must u comment why can't u just live live live

I won't. Go jump off the 3rd Mainland bridge, dumbo.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Jarvis22: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
My people O! The wounds are still fresh. The wounds are fresh I say!!! It happened February 17th.

I hacked her Whatsapp o! Wetin man no see? Relationship of two years o! She dey collect prick on a norms from Guy wet I better pass times hundred!

And the worst part is that the guy knew we were dating o, and was trying to push her away. But No! The prick was what she needed. (Mind you, I don't perform badly either, I have max control on the bed so I can say she wasn't sex starved).
If you see the way she insulted me in front of the guy!

Why do women Lie? What satisfies women?

When I saw the chats, Mehn! I wept like a small baby! I never knew this girl could be this callous and wicked to me.

When I confronted her with evidence, she start to dey weep. I know say na crocodile tears she. She said it's cos she didn't know if I still wanted her. Imagine nonsense! Person wey I buy phone for on the 15th. Two days back.

Anyways, we still together though. She's more like my sex hole right now coz I don't even have an iota of love for her anymore. I've gone full UBUNJA-Mode on her.

I can't dump her right now coz as they say "The devil you know..... ".

So I'll wait till I bond with someone else or I get tired of her, or both.

Some of you may ask, why won't she leave me? Simple, I am her full meal ticket. She doesn't have a job. All she does is sleep all day, watch movies and (If I have a good heart to sub for her) chat with her friends.

I don suffer I swear!

Finally! Guys, Guard your heart! Love with your head not your heart! By God! I will never make the same mistake twice!

Below are little snippets of the full chat.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by eguarojeona: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
KiidaACE:
You think?
Lol..
The major reason girls pull off cheating so well.Guys brag about it.Girls don't.They cheat almost the same rate as guys.

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.

LMAO grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tabitha03:
The lady he cheated with told me and she forwarded their chats to me on whatsapp. I actually forgave him but the trust's no more there. He cheated again this year, he blocked me on whatsapp and uploaded a lady's picture on his status I just don't know how I was able to view his status. I waited till when he unblocked me and I told him I saw what he uploaded on his status he was very surprised and he started apologizing but the question is can a cheat ever change?
kick out his butt.. Be the one to end things just like a boss.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.