Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101083 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jericco1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's a long story one I've shared on this platform. I wouldn't like to repeat it again
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
If your instinct tells you your partner is cheating on you, then they usually are.

And they probably have been for quite a while, you just didn't pay attention or you were avoiding the truth.

39 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Femeto: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !
U be security expert?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

and what did u fine after u saw it
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why would you be reading another person's private messages?

Seriously, u are licking another person’s saliva plus exchanging DNA tru sex and u are still forming private........ nigga please!!!!!!!!! U sold ur privacy long time ago

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Mungopark55(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Not one, two or three that I found out they have cheated on me. so I move on, I believe the right one will surely come my way.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jarvis22:
My people O! The wounds are still fresh. The wounds are fresh I say!!! It happened February 17th.

I hacked her Whatsapp o! Wetin man no see? Relationship of two years o! She dey collect prick on a norms from Guy wet I better pass times hundred!

And the worst part is that the guy knew we were dating o, and was trying to push her away. But No! The prick was what she needed. (Mind you, I don't perform badly either, I have max control on the bed so I can say she wasn't sex starved).
If you see the way she insulted me in front of the guy!

Why do women Lie? What satisfies women?

When I saw the chats, Mehn! I wept like a small baby! I never knew this girl could be this callous and wicked to me.

When I confronted her with evidence, she start to dey weep. I know say na crocodile tears she. She said it's cos she didn't know if I still wanted her. Imagine nonsense! Person wey I buy phone for on the 15th. Two days back.

Anyways, we still together though. She's more like my sex hole right now coz I don't even have an iota of love for her anymore. I've gone full UBUNJA-Mode on her.

I can't dump her right now coz as they say "The devil you know..... ".

So I'll wait till I bond with someone else or I get tired of her, or both.

Some of you may ask, why won't she leave me? Simple, I am her full meal ticket. She doesn't have a job. All she does is sleep all day, watch movies and (If I have a good heart to sub for her) chat with her friends.

I don suffer I swear!

Finally! Guys, Guard your heart! Love with your head not your heart! By God! I will never make the same mistake twice!

Below are little snippets of the full chat.

She wept cos you d meal ticket. Having a big dick and lasting 2 hours ain't the shii... That guys probably hit d spot. Just saying. It's bad to cheat though.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by kestolove95(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
He came back home smelling sperm nd saw hair on his cloths I plan to cut his prick dat nite but d reffnol nd codeine I took made me slept off

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
kristen12:
How did you ever find out a person you were dating was cheating on you?

I had his facebook password so I was reading his chats.

Never check your partners phone if you're not emotionally strong.

The bastard ex girlfriend dey keep one guy as bestie. Na me still dey buy the guy beer dey give am money, I later got to know the guy was screwing my ex anyhow if I dey work.. e no funny at all

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by makinson2865: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=benjanny post=87669958]I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.[/quote

This really got me giggling

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by tianshie(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I was using her roommate to spy on her. Never trust girls, they snitch on each other alot.

Wow. You're probably the only openly lesbian nairalander. I support you. All the best. My love to the Nigerian LGBTQ community.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Thinkfree(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
If she cheats with you on another she's certainly going to cheat on you with another.

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Audacious19:
This babe i been dey with i no just know again, I don turn full FBI but nothing, hacked WhatsApp like twice run am nothing, hacked Facebook once run am nothing, one cant find SMS on her phone, neither some call logs, I don manage hack her previous sim shaa for few days nothing. The worst be say she is not well into social media, she can drop sim, delete Facebook, delete WhatsApp anything social at any slightest provocation, brothers which way forward out of these my instincts dey tell me she is not pure.

What else do you want? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by timagentms: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.

Yes oooo my brother, Canada is not far to Lagos ooo, because you will first reach C before O. lolz

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:

If you check you'd be disappointed because 95% of Nigerian ladies cheat. So it's better you don't check at all.
Wouldn't you rather know?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !

bro where did you get the hoverwatch app
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Oyerinde16(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
There use to be this app called (TypeSaveApp) whenever you type usernames and passwords it saves it... I logged into Facebook... Used my system to log into her WhatsApp I also used a secret app to tap her calls... Though I ended the relationship cos I told her before we started only one thing can bring this relationship to an abrupt end... Its cheating on me. I warned her severally and severely before I caught her... So when I caught her she knew it was just fucking over all her effort fell on mount everest and froze there... But we are still friends.

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
FrLukas:
If your instinct tells you your partner is cheating on you, then they usually are.

And they probably have been for quite a while, you just didn't pay attention or you were avoiding the truth.

Correct cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....

bro how those the app works and how can I get the app
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by codedlee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
I had to be reading her WhatsApp messages on web. Sometimes I even reply without her knowing. Lol. Omo girls bad oo. Fear them. They talk a lot among themselves.. She was even talking about my big tractor lol. And how a guy with small stuff she touched just went wet. Lol. Well we are still dating and I am still reading. But her time wasting

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by GGirll: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
iso604:
Through her pussy because before it was tight now wide after I came back from 2 days holiday

Very very funny n disgusting at d same time grin

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Roon9(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
KiidaACE:
You think?
Lol..

Pls don't tell him
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OKOATA(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Britishcoins:
Today is Sunday, my pastor called me yesterday to ensure that I see him today, hmm, just because I invited one girl to our night vigil every body has con concluded that I am befriending her.... Hmm to help girls nowadays is becoming almost impossible, this the girl that is struggling to get job I offer her one month employment pending the time she get work but I can't even allow her to come to my shop again...
What you are saying now is that your pastor owns your life, that you can’t make decisions on your own and that’s a mortal like you is heading the affairs of your life. See person pikin.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by olabisi94(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tabitha03:
The lady he cheated with told me and she forwarded their chats to me on whatsapp. I actually forgave him but the trust's no more there. He cheated again this year, he blocked me on whatsapp and uploaded a lady's picture on his status I just don't know how I was able to view his status. I waited till when he unblocked me and I told him I saw what he uploaded on his status he was very surprised and he started apologizing but the question is can a cheat ever change?

90% of the time they don't.
Well I live by a principle:
"What happened once would never happen again, but what happens twice will surely happen a third time. "

Be woke

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Richie77: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Out for less than two year studies, only to return and perceived they've converted the well I left behind to industrial borehole.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
wany:
o
And you are sure she did not enjoy it undecided

Not my Business at least I let her be. Some girls ehhhhhhh, it's only God that will help her.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U sure u fvcked the hell? Cos u might be thinking u did and the lady thought she was just been fingered..not my biz though, come where my brush dey nah??

There are some comments I ignore and this is one of those. If you want me to show you, send me a private chat.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Facebook o during nysc. Holy holy gal wey deny me sex. She traveled for her church runs as usual as her state was nearby. At night i go charge my lappy at the village king house. I saw her email still on facebook as i begin use my airtel modem m. I once collected her phone password so i go fit repair am during cds. I used same password and it worked. Chats with 3 guys and a fellow corper. Her travel self na hotel she be dey go. I nearly fainted that day o. Since then i no dey check woman phone. 2013

lol bro I can imagine how u feel

did u latter tell her u know she cheat
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jarvis22:
My people O! The wounds are still fresh. The wounds are fresh I say!!! It happened February 17th.

I hacked her Whatsapp o! Wetin man no see? Relationship of two years o! She dey collect prick on a norms from Guy wet I better pass times hundred!

And the worst part is that the guy knew we were dating o, and was trying to push her away. But No! The prick was what she needed. (Mind you, I don't perform badly either, I have max control on the bed so I can say she wasn't sex starved).

When I saw the chats, Mehn! I wept like a small baby! I never knew this girl could be this callous and wicked to me.

When I confronted her with evidence, she start to dey weep. I know say na crocodile tears she. She said it's cos she didn't know if I still wanted her. Imagine nonsense! Person wey I buy phone for on the 15th. Two days back.

Anyways, we still together though. She's more like my sex hole right now coz I don't even have an iota of love for her anymore. I've gone full UBUNJA-Mode on her.

Some of you may ask, why won't she leave me? Simple, I am her full meal ticket. She doesn't have a job. All she does is sleep all day, watch movies and (If I have a good heart to sub for her) chat with her friends.

I don suffer I swear!

Finally! Guys, Guard your heart! Love with your head not your heart! By God! I will never make the same mistake twice!

alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks bro

22 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by mrpaedo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jarvis22:

When I saw the chats, Mehn! I wept like a small baby! I never knew this girl could be this callous and wicked to me

When I confronted her with evidence, she start to dey weep. I know say na crocodile tears she. She said it's cos she didn't know if I still wanted her. Imagine nonsense! Person wey I buy phone for on the 15th Two days back.

I don suffer I swear!

grin grin Nothing gives me more unbridled joy than reading stories like this grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
ayukdaboss:
WhatsApp Messages. Women don’t know what they want, God saved me. Don’t check your GF phone if you don’t want a heart attack

how did u check her phone
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Amanda4life: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lack of sperm during sex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.