Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Guys Reason This Matter With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Reason This Matter With Me (8307 Views)

Please Help Me Reason This Matter / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2020
crownedrookie:

Now you're sorta getting it.
If a man is loose, broke and DOMINANT, thereby reaping the perks of that, then sorry to burst your bubble sis, he is an alpha, never mind that is is NOT YOUR dream man
@ the we can all be part LMFAO. Look around you sis. How many truly dominant men you see?

No, that's not an alpha, but an opportunistic parasite with no self-respect & drive to be better.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, that's not an alpha, but an opportunistic parasite with no self-respect & drive to be better.
Sticks and stones sis. Sticks and stones
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

Why are you contradicting yourself?You just started that never make a hoe your wife but you are praising a prophet for taken a hoe home, may be you should go and walk on water because Jesus Christ walk in water. Their is nothing like a change hoe and a hoe can never be a good lady. You stated by talking about kids on nairaland, las las you still sounded like a kid.
First off, I am a whizkid. So yes, it's great if I sounded like a "kid".
Now, I maybe didn't express myself well enough for you to catch my drift, but hey, listen;
Never wife an unrepentant hoe. That's what I was tryna say.
I know you are perfect. You deserve a perfect lady.
I am not perfect. Heck, even if I were, I still won't let a good lady pass by, because she used to be bad.
Do you Know that YOU can change an Olosho and bring out the best in her?
You think it's only MEN that deserves a second chance to anything?
Get your head out of your a.s.s
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2020
crownedrookie:

Sticks and stones sis. Sticks and stones

Meaning?
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Meaning?
Full saying
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me" ... or something of the like.
Meaning your words can never harm or change what a person is, regardless of how cruel.
Application here: Your words don't stop an alpha from being one regardless of what you may or may not tag him
Further application with acceptance of your words: An opportunistic parasite with no self-respect & drive to be better can be an alpha male. Like I said, it doesn't depend on that anywhere else but in YOUR fantasies, of course fuelled and supported by the rising tide of *REDEFINING* Alpha males to suit the feminist and twittminist friendly and socially/politically correct world we are evolving into

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2020
crownedrookie:

Full saying
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me" ... or something of the like.
Meaning your words can never harm or change what a person is, regardless of how cruel.
Application here: Your words don't stop an alpha from being one regardless of what you may or may not tag him
Further application with acceptance of your words: An opportunistic parasite with no self-respect & drive to be better can be an alpha male. Like I said, it doesn't depend on that anywhere else but in YOUR fantasies, of course fuelled and supported by the rising tide of *REDEFINING* Alpha males to suit the feminist and twittminist friendly and socially/politically correct world we are evolving into

I know the meaning of the phrase, I was only trying to figure out the relevance.

Meh. Don't care about the rest as no man like that will ever get a dime out of me or dominate me.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I know the meaning of the phrase, I was only trying to figure out the relevance.

Meh. Don't care about the rest as no man like that will ever get a dime out of me or dominate me.
Sure whatever u say
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

First off, I am a whizkid. So yes, it's great if I sounded like a "kid".
Now, I maybe didn't express myself well enough for you to catch my drift, but hey, listen;
Never wife an unrepentant hoe. That's what I was tryna say.
I know you are perfect. You deserve a perfect lady.
I am not perfect. Heck, even if I were, I still won't let a good lady pass by, because she used to be bad.
Do you Know that YOU can change an Olosho and bring out the best in her?
You think it's only MEN that deserves a second chance to anything?
Get your head out of your a.s.s
So you want me to take home one over used cheap street commodity because I want the community to see me has a good person . Not everything in life that deserve a second chance.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

So you want me to take home one over used cheap street commodity because I want the community to see me has a good person . Not everything in life that deserve a second chance.
One man's food is another man's poison. Marry the ONE you deem perfect, but stop belittling or trying to shame other ladies.
It is wrong.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

One man's food is another man's poison. Marry the ONE you deem perfect, but stop belittling or trying to shame other ladies.
It is wrong.
Boy you are still a kid. You know nothing about life even your mother will not be proud of you if she get to know that you take home a LovePeddler as wifey .
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's your own twisted definition of an alpha male, to suit your own sick narrative. What you just described is a gigolo.

This or you're just another scum-sucking leech with delusions of grandeur.

Lol. I can write my own definition of alpha male, e no mean say e dey correct. Meanwhile, Google's search brought up this definition. It perfectly describes me, so I'm sticking with this

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
crownedrookie:

You shouldn't have picked an article that boldly stated: let's *REDEFINE*what an alpha male is.

Very good point grin grin grin
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by XhosaNostra(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

Lol. I can write my own definition of alpha male, e no mean say e dey correct. Meanwhile, Google's search brought up this definition. It perfectly describes me, so I'm sticking with this

Whatever you write would be CORRECT FOR YOU. Everyone is an individual with their own unique qualities. Why would you wanna fit a mould? It's like you people lack individuality or even a personality.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
crownedrookie:

Of course it makes more sense to you. It serves you more. That way you can tell yourself your man is 'alpha' and still treats you good. Go watch any animal documentary watch how the alpha male snaps at even the women who bring in the hunt. Alpha males are not 'nice guys', that's why there is only one or two in every pack no matter how big. Too many and there will be an upheaval. Societal unrest. Civilized animal that man is doesn't want that so he *REDEFINES* it. Now y'all twittminists want to insult any man who remembers the original definition and shame him into being YOUR version of a societal alpha Boohoo cry me a river.

You're close minded and loud mouthed. I never expected you to. Reeducation is painful and not for everyone

Funny as hell grin grin
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

Sometimes I feel Nairaland is filled with teenage guys and young men in their early 20s. Y'all are proving me right.
Now, never make a hoe a wife. Virginity does NOT guarantee that a lady is going to make a good wife.
Don't pass on good ladies, just because she used to be bad.
If prophet Hosea in the Bible could marry a hoe, who Fu ck are you? Sit down and be humble.

Prophet Hosea's wife was knacking other men o. God commanded him to marry her to teach the nation an object lesson. If God asks me to marry prostitute as he did in Hosea's case, I go become atheist. E no hard
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

Prophet Hosea's wife was knacking other men o. God commanded him to marry her to teach the nation an object lesson. If God asks me to marry prostitute as he did in Hosea's case, I go become atheist. E no hard
cheesy cheesy cheesy mad man
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

Boy you are still a kid. You know nothing about life even your mother will not be proud of you if she get to know that you take home a LovePeddler as wifey .
Sir, I believe you are entitled to your opinion. Don't include my mother, pls.
I smack People for a living.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Whatever you write would be CORRECT FOR YOU. Everyone is an individual with their own unique qualities. Why would you wanna fit a mould? It's like you people lack individuality or even a personality.

I didn't write that. That has always been the real definition of alpha male. In an English class, if you're asked what the meaning of alpha male is and you bring up your own redefinition, you don fail be that. "Alpha male, dominance, sexual rights", they go hand in hand. Don't get it twisted. You want a man who is a 'redefined' (by knowledgeformen website) alpha male and that's fine
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by XhosaNostra(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

I didn't write that. That has always been the real definition of alpha male. In an English class, if you're asked what the meaning of alpha male is and you bring up your own redefinition, you don fail be that. "Alpha male, dominance, sexual rights", they go hand in hand. Don't get it twisted. You want a man who is a 'redefined' (by knowledgeformen website) alpha male and that's fine

My reference is to your comment about "Doesn't mean it's correct" or whatever you said.
This is not a class, it's life, you're allowed to define yourself. Start by getting a personality. Geez.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

My reference is to your comment about "Doesn't mean it's correct" or whatever you said.
This is not a class, it's life, you're allowed to define yourself. Start by getting a personality. Geez.

OK
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

cheesy cheesy cheesy mad man

grin grin
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Define yourself, not define an already defined term and try to insult shame those sticking to the original definition into accepting your new one. Logic isn't that hard to follow if you're committed to it.
Only commented cos I saw the other guys mention dragging me back here
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2020
ityP:

You want a man who is a 'redefined' (by knowledgeformen website) alpha male and that's fine
Nail on the head. She and her other band of alpha shaming twittminists want so desperately to be the kind of women that only an 'alpha' male deserves. But when they see the real definition of an 'alpha' male their hearts start beating fast. They know there is no way on earth they have what it takes to tame such a creature.
So what do they resort to? Insults. A true alpha suddenly becomes a 'Scum sucking leech and a wanna be'. An individuality and personality lacking failure in life only concerned with what's up a woman's skirt.
Just so they can hail the tamed men at their beck and call them 'alphas'. They've forgotten that in most business environment the dominant and aggressive people thrive. Most alpha males are as a result of their dominance, successful. No, to XhosaNostra and co., they are all 'scum sucking leeches and wanna bes'. I have one friend that is an alpha. Surprisingly enough, I am more aggressive than him. I am more street than him. He hasn't taken a puff of weed in life. Infact come to think about it, He was a FVCKING ALTAR BOY AT CHURCH!
Back then in school you literally wouldnt believe your ears if i told u the amount of pvssy he gets and even rejects as a result of being an alpha. Runs girls that everyone KNOWS only go out to bang rich guys were flinging it at him left right and centre. The day he told me he banged one senior lady staying at a flat connected to the lodge I almost died fam. Senior lady wey dey form I no be your level to students texting him and begging him to come over. Even started getting jealous of his regular gf when she comes over from Madonna.
Still, as far as I know he has been with one girl for the last 4 or so years. Regardless of that, anyone who knows a true alpha will recognize him for what he is. Back then in school, put him in the midst of guys making street money, even as he was comparatively broke, its him they unconsciously turn to for leadership. In his lodge then, even as he was what u might call a 'Jew' man being that he no belong to any frat, they still practically begged him to be president.
Even till now, where he is grinding there is a boss, but all other boys recognize his leadership over their boss.
Hanty won't see those alphas. Only the scum sucking leech wannabe they see. Shameful
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by michealoluwaseyi(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You take them serious. These guys are clearly incels who wont know what to do if a woman stripped náked and got into their beds. All tgis dumb talk about body count na the frustration of not being able to score any
u get bad mouth,oya come and be going

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Susan Pwajok Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.