Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! (2323 Views)

Change With Kingsley Southbank (part Three) / Notice Of Esut 14th Convocation Ceremonies / Caution Notice ! (educational Consulting Firm In 9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by Oaktree(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2010
This is to notify all NL and beyound of all Educational Consulting firm that process schoolling withing or outside Nigeria,in particular EDUWORLD(MD Kingsley Billeon Okosi),they were situsted @ Adeniyi Jones in a one storee building all occupied by them before now,but since the man collected peoples money,me inclusive(#1,0000) and abscounded to where i don't know.but i have a feeling he has gone to set up somewere else to still thief people else where.
So we all need to be carefull not to make this MISTAKE,please better deal directly with the school @heart and any one with any information vital to helping me to his where about and reclaming my money i will appreciate in cash and in Kind.

1 Like

Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by lansha2006: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2010
Thanks for the information but the question here is this, how did u pay? cash or bank? You can not deal with people in Nigeria with cash, it is better you pay to their corporate account. That will settle scam issues. I hope so
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by Oaktree(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Lansha2006 It so pathytic, i would reffer to my act because i paid to him with cash and not into any account sad sad sad sad but any remedy to get the to refund my money or apprehend him?
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by Odunnu: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
You paid cash? Thats serious! How much is involved?
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by Dclique(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
^He said a thousand naira.
You are not the 1st and sadly wouldn't be the last. Learn from your mistake and move on
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by lansha2006: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
Na 10,000 naira the guy typed o
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by Odunnu: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
One thousand, ten thousand all speculations. The poster should please clarify lets know the gravity of the scam involved
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by penjoy: 8:31am On May 28, 2012
Heloo..nice pple am pen smith ,a native of naija and i base in lasgidi..i wanna let you guys knw that i fnu knw any body who has been duped by a devil and callous man called kingsley billieon okosi shud be happy now cos that man is on his way to doomed cos he is soon and verry soon be trapped so if u have been looking for hiom dont worry u will we will trap him cos the wicked will never go unpurnished..well,like i said am smith and am a lekki born guy..i was also duped like every other that was involved but i was so smart and i still agt into usa i did my MBA and now am working ..but it was tough mehn cos i sufferrd b4 i cud satnd cos that man never paid my tuition accomodation and more...but God no dey sleep.wel i have reported him all over the state and the fbi and criminal invetigation are on it and this weekend they called me that he will b trapped and very soon soon (this na usa police no b naija so there is no where he will hide..na usa him dey washig dc precisly i have all his details and his new numbers and email as we all knw he changes contact,as he did at Allen at computer village Adeniyi jones..well for more info and the way 4ward so this man will b caught and his details shiud b all over,pls call me at 8583365568 or face book search me pen smith qjyct...mehn that money wey the guy stole noi b small so me and my guy wey also suceeed enter usa Kelvin we have been to the fbi and criminal service all his deatila are with them and he hsa been traped by his addressed and if u neeed ur money back join us lets disgraced this fool spread the mesage all over ...one love pple
Re: Caution Notice (kingsley Billeon Okosi) ! by monja: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi all. I had to specially search google this morning to understand who the real Kingsley is. Yeah, I fell his victim in the same year (2010). However, money gone,..... what I'm mostly bothered about is that I couldn't retrieve back from him all my original credentials and I concluded they got lost in transit while he was relocating. I sent him couple emails which was constantly responded to by a Ms. Antonia. But later she stopped responding to my mails. This morning I decided to give it another try after my last email to them about 2 years ago and was surprised to see a reply was actually sent that same day by Kingsley himself. It is a lengthy apologetic text asking me to send my account no for refund and an address to mail me my documents in case they find them. Efforts to reach him back proved abortive as the message kept bouncing back to my email archive. I need my credentials now that it's taking so much monetary effort and lengthy time to get the whole docs posted down to the U.S. Edu agency from the different schools I attended back in Nigeria. It's good to know the fbi is on his case now because I was going to report him to the U.S. Police before I came across this page and had to quickly register to reply penjoy's message especially. Will follow up with you. Thank you for a job well done and for dropping off your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Resumption Date And New Academic Calendar / Mtn Scholarship 2016/2017 / Top 10 Rare Mutations That Defy Our Definition Of Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.