Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked (7448 Views)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations / How To Know If Jamb Result Was Witheld / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Yus0488: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied English education in Ife with a JAMB score of 250+ ten years ago. Flashforward to today, I dream of studying law and determine in my heart to study it this year. Since I left Ife I have been running a GOVT approved tutorial school for several years and I have one of the most respected tutorial in Ondo State. You can ask me any question in English, CRS, LIT AND GOVT. I will answer you from anywhere while dozing. I can write a textbook in English, Literature and CRS without consulting any document. Trust me, I am not exaggerating.

I have produced students who scored 300+ and even produce two this year.

I decided to fulfill my last wish to study law, together with several of my students as I presented way over 100 jamb candidates this. I have recorded 87 of them that have scored 200+.

I wrote my exam on 19th of March by 9:00pm.
When I checked mine this was my score this was the message I received : Eng 39, Govt 47, Lit 46, CRS 30(162). My worst student didn't score this.

Alot of my students knew I took JAMB, my business could be ruined because someone is toiling with me. please help me. If I say I have what it takes to to score 400/400, please believe it. In CRS I only missed a question on Paul's message on salvation. In Govt I only missed question on what group was against formation of OAU. In English I am only unsure about a quotation from the text "Sweet Sixteen"

I mailed COSS already, they have replied.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Forget about the result, you can't argue with Jamb.
Just wait for another year.
You know they say that Jamb website where they store jamb results were hacked this year.
So take heart.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by ValCon888: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
My guy. It's one thing to be a teacher and another thing to write exam. Your problem is your overconfidence. What makes you think cannot fail JAMB?
Now you've been jammed by the door jamb called JAMB.
Next time write your exam in secret.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Yus0488: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your comments are the exact kind of comments that typifies the character "average Nigerian".
We just won't fix anything in this country this way. I know over confidence when I see one, I just had 9.0 in my IELTS.

If I was ever jambed an individual did it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Ukodo1123: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Over confidence na JAMB u
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Heylius(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yus0488:
I studied English education in Ife with a JAMB score of 250+ ten years ago. Flashforward to today, I dream of studying law and determine in my heart to study it this year. Since I left Ife I have been running a GOVT approved tutorial school for several years and I have one of the most respected tutorial in Ondo State. You can ask me any question in English, CRS, LIT AND GOVT. I will answer you from anywhere while dozing. I can write a textbook in English, Literature and CRS without consulting any document. Trust me, I am not exaggerating.

I have produced students who scored 300+ and even produce two this year.

I decided to fulfill my last wish to study law, together with several of my students as I presented way over 100 jamb candidates this. I have recorded 87 of them that have scored 200+.

I wrote my exam on 19th of March by 9:00pm.
When I checked mine this was my score this was the message I received : Eng 39, Govt 47, Lit 46, CRS 30(162). My worst student didn't score this.

Alot of my students knew I took JAMB, my business could be ruined because someone is toiling with me. please help me. If I say I have what it takes to to score 400/400, please believe it. In CRS I only missed a question on Paul's message on salvation. In Govt I only missed question on what group was against formation of OAU. In English I am only unsure about a quotation from the text "Sweet Sixteen"

I mailed COSS already, they have replied.
BULLSHIT!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Jloehis: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please how can I check my jamb result with my jamb registration number, cause I couldn't get any sms

2 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by MZrapper(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jamb don clear your doubt. grin cheesy

Over confidence kee you right there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by hoygift(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
So you want to leave the tutorial and study law, what will happen to the upcoming jambites, just keep doing what you know, these exams are marked in a way you wouldn't understand, A.I could think you are not a human being because it has been programmed, how will u score 400/400 na robot you be na, so jamb robot decided to slash some marks. I suggest you continued your good work. Peace

6 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by german01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by DextrousDavid(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Village pple b like..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by TheExecutioner: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Forget Nigerian universities who are always going on strike. This should be your destination.

[img]https://images./4MeLmdPFJBhmp4CqK9KQ1I.jpg[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Admit that you've failed and stop ranting.
If you have graduated before now you don't need to take jamb before studying law, all you need to do is direct entry.

You think we are illiterates here? Annoyingly, you mentioned my state, please stop it, we are not known for failures

7 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Over confidence isn't good
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by saintboogie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
I understand you... It isn't underconfidence. And you're not the only one that it happened to this year

2 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by FROGMAN101(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Forget Nigerian universities who are always going on strike. This should be your destination.

[img]https://images./4MeLmdPFJBhmp4CqK9KQ1I.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Hallenjay: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
johnny6211:
Over confidence isn't good
is it possible someone will not have result for ds 2020 jamb.
My sis wrote jamb on.17th morning and up till now no result.
Send Result to 55019 up till now ,nothing
Any one have idea wat can be d problem? .

1 Like

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
I doubt.
Hallenjay:
is it possible someone will not have result for ds 2020 jamb.
My sis wrote jamb on.17th morning and up till now no result.
Send Result to 55019 up till now ,nothing
Any one have idea wat can be d problem? .
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Riele(f): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jloehis:
Please how can I check my jamb result with my jamb registration number, cause I couldn't get any sms

Yes you can dear . ( Hallenjay )

Follow this link

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:S8IjNjKwDl8J:https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng&client=ms-android-transsion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by ednut1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
From English to another dead course law. Are you under a spell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by encryptjay(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
It happens bro, especially with tutors. You as a tutor will getting B while the person you tutored gets an A. Besides it's JAMB, anything could have happened.
You sef, you should have failed some questions intentionally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Blessedndu(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Jamb why LA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Makavelli25: 1:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Same thing here
I wrote jamb last year and i had 243 opted for mech engnr if but i was denied admission,,only GOD knows why
Wrote jamb again this year and got 196 am still baffled cause,even my junior brother and his friend i taught came to me prostrating that they got 217 and 226 respectively
Am still in shock now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2020
YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED. SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2020
ValCon888:
My guy. It's one thing to be a teacher and another thing to write exam. Your problem is your overconfidence. What makes you think cannot fail JAMB?
Now you've been jammed by the door jamb called JAMB.
Next time write your exam in secret.

Did you read anything about what the op stated?
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Yus0488:
Your comments are the exact kind of comments that typifies the character "average Nigerian".
We just won't fix anything in this country this way. I know over confidence when I see one, I just had 9.0 in my IELTS.

If I was ever jambed an individual did it.

I think I read somewhere of someone suing jamb and winning the case. I think you need to follow it up from a legal avenue to prove your case. Sad it is not a paper based exam where you could have ticked your answers on the question paper.

Try and discuss with some lawyers. Maybe your path to becoming a lawyer starts from here.

Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Na over confidence na him make February no complete.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by ValCon888: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Did you read anything about what the op stated?
You're the one who didn't read anything.
Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Randy100: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2020
EastGold:
Admit that you've failed and stop ranting.
If you have graduated before now you don't need to take jamb before studying law, all you need to do is direct entry.

You think we are illiterates here? Annoyingly, you mentioned my state, please stop it, we are not known for failures
I don't think the guy is that bright as he claimed. Maybe he came out with pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by LoveElfrida(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Well Op, I don't know how JAMB really operates now. A lot has changed since I wrote mine.

I hope you didn't choose a wrong paper type, or maybe some other technical errors on your side. I highly doubt someone targeted you for failure, and if it's so, following this up to the very last will rectify that.

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by espn(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Randy100:
I don't think the guy is that bright as he claimed. Maybe he came out with pass.
Dude wrote IELTS and he had 9.0... Still claiming he wrote jamb to study law...Can you see his story is not adding up...

1 Like

Re: I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked by Kingluqman(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Baba, na your result be that. Carry am jeje! Who you be wey you wan score 400/400? You want scholarship abi? Go Wuhan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Effective Change Nigeria Truly Needs. Winner: LASU / Neco Biology Theory And Obj / 2018/2019 Waec Literature – In – English For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.