Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. (733 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hello, nairlanders. I finished my first degree 6 years ago in a medical related course(human physiology) came out with a Cgpa of 4.08. I didn't not proceed to study medicine and surgery as I went into business. Now, I would say my business is kinda ok. Have someone managing it. Going into business has given me another kind of perspective about life. This year I applied for De-entry to Abu. Please, what are my chance s of getting admitted, as
1.Am from the southeast,
2. I did not graduate from the above mentioned university I am applying currently.

Although I have someone that is helping in the process and my WACE are all distinctions except chemistry which is a "C". The said person was only emphasising about my first degree and Wace. I know this is not still an assurance to getting admitted. Everything depends on God.

P.S, I choosed Abu cos it has a close proximity with my businesses and business partners. Secondly, I was born and bred in the north. Also the fees is quite affordable for me. Please I would love everyone's contributions and if there are Abusites especially medical students I would appreciate your advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by Shelumiel: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
I too am interested...any idea how much it will cost for the first year tuition?
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shelumiel:
I too am interested...any idea how much it will cost for the first year tuition?
No sir, just did the De-entry. would ask though but nt more than 100k
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by Shelumiel: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
spencestanlis:
No sir, just did the De-entry. would ask though but nt more than 100k
100k for medicine Chai...na wah o.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by FastestGirl: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Focus on your business and go for a post graduate study... My own take sha
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
FastestGirl:
thank very much, but I know what I want.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by edoairways: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
spencestanlis:
thank very much, but I know what I want.
Just try your luck.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by MrEgghead(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
FastestGirl:
You mean he should continue in his unfulfilled journey?
At this stage of his life, he knows what he wants.

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by Papacypaul(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shelumiel:
100k for medicine Chai...na wah o.
i studies Civil Engineering here, 500lvl. No department school fee reach 40k here
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by hersarhn: 3:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Abeg epp me tell Dem.abu tuition (depending on ur course)is btw 30-35k for first year.For d rest of the years u pay less than 30k till u finish.wish u best of luck with your admission.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by usoroakpan(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2020
You will get the admission bro
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by alfredo1(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Good luck sir.
Most medical schools admit (into 100l) more than their mdcn quota and gradually cut down the number through repeat and withdrawals. The number of admissions through d.e is always discouraging. I always tell anyone that cares to listen that Utme is the surest means of getting into medical.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
usoroakpan:
You will get the admission bro
thanks man.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
alfredo1:
Good luck sir.
Most medical schools admit (into 100l) more than their mdcn quota and gradually cut down the number through repeat and withdrawals. The number of admissions through d.e is always discouraging. I always tell anyone that cares to listen that Utme is the surest means of getting into medical.
. Thanks for the advice, but I don't think jamb would have permitted me to apply for both utme and d.e same time.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
hersarhn:
Abeg epp me tell Dem.abu tuition (depending on ur course)is btw 30-35k for first year.For d rest of the years u pay less than 30k till u finish.wish u best of luck with your admission.
. I was just saying. I said everything, I meant tuition, probably off campus housing and all.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Papacypaul:
i studies Civil Engineering here, 500lvl. No department school fee reach 40k here
. ok thanks for the info.
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admitted To ABU. by spencestanlis: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrEgghead:
You mean he should continue in his unfulfilled journey?
At this stage of his life, he knows what he wants.
. exactly what am avoiding. Is nt about the glory in the profession but my passion towards it. I would have done that since but I was helping my parents with my younger ones education.

(1) (Reply)

FG Refused To Pay Varsity Workers / School-reopening-fg-presents-proposed-guidelines-to-nass/ / Study In Italy 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.