Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) (41954 Views)

NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Biglogo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Where were the useless govt that made policy of no social gathering at this time of covid 19 or gathering of more than 50people..... Shame shame shame on Nigeria govt
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Myjust(f): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ah! I thought they said schools should be shut down! Is this crowd I'm seeing not more than 50 persons. You people are still playing hide and seek... Nigeria can never be serious with anything ... Continue coro is watching.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by JewelBukky(f): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2020
My alma-mata wink
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

All funfair no substance. One of the worst place for substantive university education. You have a one on one job interview with their graduates and it may well turn out to be disastrous day.

They turn out matured babies in numbers as grads. It is one amongst a few places where the worst intellects of politicians children are sent to in other to have a last shot at university edu.

Richdad

Poor boy.... u didn't take ur drugs today....
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Who dat nigga in d last pix eww
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 22, 2020
The men all looking hungry

The females are all dwarfs.

I don't know the benefit of the school in the first place.

It would have been more benefitting to the Nation if it were a cattle ranch than the pandemic institution it is today.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 22, 2020
UNN can never organize such a beautiful event. Na book full their head
SMH
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Sterope(f): 3:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Foolish youths
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Amoto05(m): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

All funfair no substance. One of the worst place for substantive university education. You have a one on one job interview with their graduates and it may well turn out to be disastrous day.

They turn out matured babies in numbers as grads. It is one amongst a few places where the worst intellects of politicians children are sent to in other to have a last shot at university edu.

Richdad
jealousy will kill this one.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2020
So much for social distancing!
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
I'm sure you graduated from one of the overated ones; the UI, OAU, ABU, UNIZIK et al. And your grammar is still as terrible as it is.

On the other hand, we can schedule an interview to test this assertion of yours... wink
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Overlordrichy(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
Each time I see great Nigerian universities like Unilag, OAU, Uniben, UI, UniJos, UNN, Uniport, FUTO, FUTA, ABU, UniIlorin and Unizik, whenever i see them do great and classy things, I ask God why he decided to curse IMO state with a hoe-breeding university like IMSU

Please remove unilorin undecided
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Let's be guided, the event took place on the 5th of March. It's a shame that people only read headlines these days.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Stale news. News wey don sour
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Petersamuel8(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Beautiful, hopefully I will attend the next one
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
Each time I see great Nigerian universities like Unilag, OAU, Uniben, UI, UniJos, UNN, Uniport, FUTO, FUTA, ABU, UniIlorin and Unizik, whenever i see them do great and classy things, I ask God why he decided to curse IMO state with a hoe-breeding university like IMSU
Those uni you mentioned are supper breeding group for prostitute.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by MizTyna(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2020
budusky05:
And yet we have 3 plus more confirmed cases of Corona virus in Abuja

Imagine oh
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by vibbb: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Boss, that harsh o, lol.

DavidEsq:

That school makes illiterates steadily. I'm not surprised. Very useless school
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by vibbb: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Yea, but the date says otherwise.

greenhulk:

Yes my thoughts exactly. Except that this happened on March 5th.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2020
vibbb:
Boss, that harsh o, lol.

That's how sad and serious the situation is. Imagine Nigeria waiting for the rest of the world to find the cure to Uncle coro? What does that tell u about our educational system and government polices or employment system? That school champions everything thing backwards.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by vibbb: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm.

DavidEsq:

That's how sad and serious the situation is. Imagine Nigeria waiting for the rest of the world to find the cure to Uncle coro? What does that tell u about our educational system and government polices or employment system? That school champions everything thing backwards.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by sammuell(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
Bros yr school better come Anambra state university u go know
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
virginboy1:
Gone are the days when people showed off with "I just came back from UK" grin

Brag now and get Quarantined!!! cheesy undecided

grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by bolu96(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
MizTyna:

Imagine oh

Hello, I sent you a PM. I want to get some info. concerning psychology in unilag. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Ilorin Provisional List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.