Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83662 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Take ur time. When u hear girl, female, woman. U need to get extra sense. Those beings are snakes.

Dem go set u up finish, drain u then Free u
That they are even older than u is why u need to learn to allow ur brain tell u to wake up.

But d way i dey see u. U don dey like all d attention.

Waiting for others 2 advise u. My own advise go brutal.

686 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Realmenlovetruly(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
First,There are countless of beautiful girls out there

Dont trade your boss love and trust over one village champion girl

650 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by cassbeat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bro just take it off ur mind, let it be like water that falls on palmfronds e no dey enter body, so don't let it get to ur head... No reason am at all

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hope you know the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife? Open your eyes o.

A woman that can go behind your boss and date you would betray you easily. Japa! Avoid her and don't tell ur boss about it. If possible always avoid going to her place with ur boss. If you have to fake a headache, fake it... Just don't betray your boss. It is very bad.

606 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
ooookkkkaaaayyyyy!
you can choose the Joseph and potiphar wife route or the adonijah and Solomon route,David and Uriah route.
in any case you can write your own story

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DenreleDave(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me. Because am really confused.. I have a boss who actually loves me.. He likes me like a son and he his always wanting me to go out with him.. We actually very close pal.. There was a day he went out with his gf.. I was at home when my phone rang.. He told me to bring 3k.to where he was with his gf. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them.. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle.. I and the lady later talked and I left them.. She came to our place this Wednesday I was inside my room she was just insisting that she want to see me.. When I got there.. She was just telling me my boss drinks alot.. Which is quite true but he dosent misbehave.. That it is too much as a guy man I covered up for my boss.. And I left her and my boss.. Today we went to her shop.. My boss ordered for drink for us.. We started drinking.. Later I went out she followed me.. We sat together and started talking.. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she dosent like my boss.. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss is not possible.. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us.. That is how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop.. Cause the outside was noisy.. That is how this lady came inside and kissed me.. I was really shocked I have to run outside.. And I and myboss later left her place to a burial where a friend of his invited us (a lady) to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot . my boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him.. Mind you that my boss gf do call me her husband even people close to her shop calls me her husband.. And this ladies are way older than Me.. Please all I need his you guys advice on what to do cause am confused. Abd and there is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me.. And other other older beautiful ladies.. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

Moreover, have u forgotten corona virus is ravaging lands and u still kissed.. I would have advise the authority to quarantine you and ur boss gf but I am scared, una rubbish go continue inside quarantine room if left alone

Froshloaded, where r u

make we sing for this guy na

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Bobcygan: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
My brother sit your boss down and be straight with him, believe me I av been there those bitches will convince your boss dt u started it all. Set her up for your boss to see the proof. He might not believe you at first but then he is going to reason with u as tym goes on. Even if u end up leaving the job. He will come looking for u later. Tell your boss and damn the consequence.
As for those other ladies. My brother there is something about u they want to take away, it is spiritual bro. Stay away bro

272 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by QwarkdFerengi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
At your age, you should see them as old cargoes. Abort mission. I know you would like to forge ahead but to what end? Pwassy? When there are lots of it everywhere? Young and plumpy? Avoid those set at all costs as they want to have a taste of you as a conquest. Don't ever betray the trust of a man because of a female. Don't talk about it with your boss and avoid going out with those set of people except it's just your boss alone. Don't argue or find a reason to dagger any of these old cargoes ohhhhh. There are young beautiful girls with voluptuous tits around. Don't you see them? Why trying to clutch down on some unrepentant oloshos?

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Seems u got a shiny star they can all see

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Humanoid01(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bobcygan:
My brother sit your boss down and be straight with him, believe me I av been there those bitches will convince your boss dt u started it all. Set her up for your boss to see the proof. He might not believe you at first but then he is going to reason with u as tym goes on. Even if u end up leaving the job. He will come looking for u later. Tell your boss and damn the consequence.
As for those other ladies. My brother there is something about u they want to take away, it is spiritual bro. Stay away bro
Thanks for saving me the stress. You just expressed my thought!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Wigetsolar: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
In addition to attracting a SACK, quarantine your dickson.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
I know it too lengthy.. And am very sorry for that
Heaven knows am not lying.. What do I gain lying to people.. I don't want attention as a matter of fact I am the last person that will be seeking for attention
Thirdly I reject it in Jesus name. I will not cry in Jesus name
1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u[/quote]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by adexpa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
If your boss trust you and he is very mature, you can find a way to tell him before the lady implicate you. Never take her serious n do not do anything with her, respect and honour your boss. For the older women coming around you, there is something unique (spiritual) about you and you have to be careful not to allow women exchange(trade) the uniqueness.......be very careful with women, they are dangerous (remember Samson in d Bible)

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Phenomenal16(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me. Because am really confused.. I have a boss who actually loves me.. He likes me like a son and he his always wanting me to go out with him.. We actually very close pal.. There was a day he went out with his gf.. I was at home when my phone rang.. He told me to bring 3k.to where he was with his gf. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them.. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle.. I and the lady later talked and I left them.. She came to our place this Wednesday I was inside my room she was just insisting that she want to see me.. When I got there.. She was just telling me my boss drinks alot.. Which is quite true but he dosent misbehave.. That it is too much as a guy man I covered up for my boss.. And I left her and my boss.. Today we went to her shop.. My boss ordered for drink for us.. We started drinking.. Later I went out she followed me.. We sat together and started talking.. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she dosent like my boss.. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss is not possible.. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us.. That is how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop.. Cause the outside was noisy.. That is how this lady came inside and kissed me.. I was really shocked I have to run outside.. And I and myboss later left her place to a burial where a friend of his invited us (a lady) to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot . my boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him.. Mind you that my boss gf do call me her husband even people close to her shop calls me her husband.. And this ladies are way older than Me.. Please all I need his you guys advice on what to do cause am confused. Abd and there is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me.. And other other older beautiful ladies.. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23
.what I want to tell u is this..... Job no dey naija incase if u lose this one

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Am sorry for that Bro. I know yo go school
Wigetsolar:
In addition to attracting a SACK, you should be sacked on NL for Lagos-Ibadan expressway English Language. No parapraph? Even if na rap musictongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
I can never lose the job he his just a senior colleague and secondly that his not his wife na just gf.. If na wife na that one losing of job go they involve
Phenomenal16:
.what I want to tell u is this..... Job no dey naija incase if u lose this one
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
I know it too long and am very sorry for that..
Secondly heaven knows am. No lying why would I lie about something that is really Making me go crazy
I will never cry in this 2020 in Jesus name

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Noted sir. Thanks for the advice sir
cruxgemmata:
Take ur time. When u hear girl, female, woman. U need to get extra sense. Those beings are snakes.

Dem go set u up finish, drain u then Free u
That they are even older than u is why u need to learn to allow ur brain tell u to wake up.

But d way i dey see u. U don dey like all d attention.

Waiting for others 2 advise u. My own advise go brutal.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yes sir
Realmenlovetruly:
First,There are countless of beautiful girls out there

Dont trade your boss love and trust over one village champion girl

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the advice sir.. But it very hard to set her up.. I and my boss stays In the same quarters if she comes to my room.. My boss would also suspect me.. And losing the job.. I can't lose my job.
Bobcygan:
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the advice sir. I would thread carefully when it comes to women henceforth
adexpa:
If your boss trust you and he is very mature, you can find a way to tell him before the lady implicate you. Never take her serious n do not do anything with her, respect and honour your boss. For the older women coming around you, there is something unique (spiritual) about you and you have to be careful not to allow women exchange(trade) the uniqueness.......be very careful with women, they are dangerous (remember Samson in d Bible)
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Lightangel65: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
Thanks for the advice sir. I would thread carefully when it comes to women henceforth

Be careful, she is just using you to have fun that's what women do, if a lady loves you she won't say it, and it's your boss, she is not ok
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Romanoff(f): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
You've got to choose, work or babe.

Read the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife, it will give you the momentum to flee.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Go wash your head for river,I mean why be say na evening newspapers dey pursue you up and down

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are a gonner!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by RichDad1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Go get a new job.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by qualityovenbake(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your village people has finally caught up with you. Just start looking for another job.

If you give in to her, then you are an ungrateful person and a back stabber. Food wey your Oga dey chop nahin dey hungry you chop.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are MAD, we are talking about corona virus you are here worried about KISS

THUNDER STRIKE YOU THERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by 12345DKO(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
I hope say you don get job for another place sha?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.