Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83642 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by michlins(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
That's ok. Start looking for a new job

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hope you have another job?

And of your next job will walk past recommendation by previous employer, just resign before you are employed
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
michlins:
That's ok. Start looking for a new job

God bless your mother.

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Peezol: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wooo won fe baye e je nio run for your life

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by saajus: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Be careful. If you still like working for your Boss, try to create some distance between you and ur Boss girlfriends. If you can avoid going out with ur Boss to her place, try to do that. Be disciplined, focus on ur career and keep improving ur skills... If you need a girl, find yours.
Recession is coming, Coro is around, if you lose your job penre, you will regret it o.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dog meat? shocked These can not be normal people hence don’t expect normal behavior or situation. grin

U just have to know how to deal with ladies and not be flattered or carried away by these advances and words. I’ve personally had serveral advances, some similar experiences with older ladies, the key is be in control of ur self/actions and do what u know is right to u in each situation.

All those talks of I wish I had met u first is normal for flirting bt is none of ur business and means nada even if it means Smtn to them. Don’t ever take it seriously it’s idle talk, act friendly and set boundaries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
I understand everything you posted but what I can't understand is why you are confused about what to do, nothing is what to do, it's that simple, c'est fini

7 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by danot1030: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

If you will not stop the kiss you may as well be ready to kiss your job goodbye

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
He whom the gods wants to kill sack they first make mad senseless!.

I no talk anything

lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by FuckThaMod: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
From your story it's obvious you are in calabar or uyo cos of the dog meat you mentioned, their ladies are hardly satisfied and are always wanting sex from guys.

Right now there's an uyo woman way older than me, though she very beautiful and very very endowed.. Massive boobs and ass. I've known her for years and she has sent me her nudes numerous times even though we haven't met once in reality. The funny thing is that she got married last month and she hasn't changed. She tells me how her husband fvcks her and how her husband has never made her cum.. Then she does a video of her fingering herself and licking the nipples on her massive boobs and sends to me. So na their way... Nothing wey you fit do and i think their men don't even care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by shogsman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Episode 1 on things that never happened
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Franzinni: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
5 useless minutes of pleasure ... A life time of regret !!! There is NO F*ck that is worth it...

Don't give ANY guy.

Besides nowadays ..punni is now a dime a dozen...don't lose your career for no boody!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by awa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just 23 and you can't focus on building your future? Well, it's well with you. Go for those women and later come back to share more details with us

6 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by maduxs: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please endeavor to tell your mum where he can find your body

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Mariangeles(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
Guy, flee from Jezebels!
You seem to attract a lot of them. Or is there something you left out?

4 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by tammie24: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Playing with fire

After sacking you, he'll still Bleep you up

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by madridsta007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Have you started looking for another job?
It would be good to be looking for another one while preparing to be sacked. It shows you are proactive.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Greatihex(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

believe me, all those girls disturbing are being unknowingly used by the devil to still your star.

It is spiritual.

5 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by abdullkabar(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Op already knows the answer to his question. he just want trouble us ni

But e no sabi say we are already troubled by covid 19 Do whatever you feel and bear the consequences

3 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by wilroy: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Coronavirus don kiss you....

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by chinwezdasilva: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
My question is what kind of job do you do
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Use ur brain,dat girl is on a mission to bring u down,be a man and dont give in,there are many kpekus out dia
borngeologist:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Aturitoroman: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
undecided
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by omohlexy: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bro you Lied!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by GiftedD(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
You end has come. You better stop whatever nonsense Both of u are doing.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by delezac(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
O fe run aye e....you want to destroy your precious life....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ekwerendi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Bro, run, if you can't run using your legs, pay transport, if you don't have transport, borrow from someone and run...
Well the summary is that, don't betray your Boss, since he is very nice to you... Stylishly tell him to reexamined his girlfriend.. marriage no be moimoi

3 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by AnanseK(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Did you say funeral?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by rafkollinz: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ur work don finish b dt Indy company.

Don't play with fire oioooi
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by shogsman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Let's agree that you're still very young, but at 23 you should know what is at stake here,shun the lady and look elsewhere else you perish

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Johnedoh: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
You people are not even afraid of Mr Corona,you are busy hanging out.. From drink joint to burial.. Guy why ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by richmanrichard: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kiss her back n kiss your job goodbye. Is a vry simple stuff

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.