Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83665 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by jham01: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
She kissed u? u beta go and get quarantined before u spread the virus to others!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Isaac1980(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
My brother you are a child of destiny and there is something on your head that they have seen, that is what they are after, pls be wise, they don't love u but want to terminate your glory, pls be very careful from them pls.God bless u.reach me when u want to here more, 08039364835
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Chirowman(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
abort mission, girls plenty just look for one fine girl besides those ones no get ingredients again. find all those 17 to 21 years girl na real blood tonic at least dem still get reserve .
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by adult1968(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hahahaha!!!I smell something here!!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Mekas2016(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is simply a case of obsession kind of love, It's selfish and very unhealthy! Such kind of women would go to any length to get your attention and when they are done with you, Tissue paper will be better than you... PLS my brother to be forewarned is to be forearmed!
Please run away!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tell her you don't want, is not by force na.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Butoneday2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
Guy pls connect me to one of them. Here are my contacts; 08114616260 or 07084939971. Hope to hear from you soon. Pls no dulling. Thanks
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Sunrise258: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
After consulting Village People Association of Nigeria (VPAN), over your case, this is what they said:

"If that boy doesn't learn how to resist a woman, mostly, married women or known person's girlfriends, he might not live long"!

Oga I delivered your message o!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Jossycare: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
See buy or borrow sense. You have a � that they see. But are they really the type you want to go in for or settle down with? Keep yourself, avoid going there with your boss. Reduce seeing that woman. Change your attitude towards her.
A word they say..... Is enough for the wise.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
I swear I don't understand what you want by this
Ladycewhy:
Check your self bro, seems you have shit that is attracting alot of flies to you. undecided
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
By God grace I won't do it.. And not all body can be like yours ma.. It seems any guy that have something to do with you always end up in tears
DenreleDave:

Oya try fvck her and see if it wunt end in tears
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Jproy: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bobcygan:
My brother sit your boss down and be straight with him, believe me I av been there those bitches will convince your boss dt u started it all. Set her up for your boss to see the proof. He might not believe you at first but then he is going to reason with u as tym goes on. Even if u end up leaving the job. He will come looking for u later. Tell your boss and damn the consequence.
As for those other ladies. My brother there is something about u they want to take away, it is spiritual bro. Stay away bro

Na real matter be this.
Reason your boss about the matter.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am a beliver of christ sir.. I strongly belive in God.. I just don't know why.. It not as If am handsome oo or I have money.. Probably because of my character and quietness.i don't know
luluosas:
Tell your boss. Let him know that the supposed girl friend is a flirt, and would remain unfaithful in marriage.
By the way, at 23, why are you allowing old women to put a spanner to your destiny? I am not surprised anyway, because you are not a Christian
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
I will do that sir
Paulpaulpaul:

If you will agree with me, there is a special spiritual content they are after. A palmist told me this in 2015 and warned me to be careful with ladies. Boy! I didn't hear, I dated my best friend's ex and lost the trust of everybody, even my own family members. Till now, yours sincerely is still regretting it.

In Bray Whyte's voice Run!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ethereal0110(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
They have seen ur glorious future , they have been programmed to damage it for you...

There thought is if u don't fall for A u will fall for B .
Ur boss might be the helper God has sent to bring you up.

Its ur choice to be wise or foolish.
It is very tempting but look away and walk away from Delilah's of all kinds.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
I wil think deeply about what you told me now thank you very much sir
UniqueLeo:
Avoid the girl's shop at all cost,if your boss pestered you to know why,tell him point black that you don't like his girlfriend's move towards you.

At this stage,you have to start looking elsewhere because the same lady might cook some lies against you.

Just pray for God's intervention..older women coming after you has a spiritual implications..You gatz to flew from them all.

Peace!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DenreleDave(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
By God grace I won't do it.. And not all body can be like yours ma.. It seems any guy that have something to do with you always end up in tears

Keep lying on grace when u dey fvck ur boss wife
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Actually he has a gun.. I know he cant lol
rhames:

I hope he does not blow off your head with a gun. Go look for your own girlfriend and leave other people s property.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by borngeologist(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
You were there when I was fucking her right. You have not given me any moral advice don't know why am wasting my time replying you sef
DenreleDave:

Keep lying on grace when u dey fvck ur boss wife
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by foreshore(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
I can never have anything in this life r do with a married woman.. The married woman is my customer I do buy things from her shop.. She just told my boss she likes me alot and all that stuff

Flee from her for your good bro
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DenreleDave(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
You were there when I was fucking her right. You have not given me any moral advice don't know why am wasting my time replying you sef

U need moral slap not advice

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by frankyfranky(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just don't do it, ur destiny is attracting them, they are not just for u but to burry ur destiny.
It means u have a glorious destiny but sleeping with someone's wife or ur boss's bae will ruin u.
Run for ur life...
Don't pray to experience it, please.
U may never recover from it.
I repeat, ur destiny is about to be exchanged, don't allow that.

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Eagleword14(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
There's fire on the mountain......Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by kazhk: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
You are stupid�
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by xavuv: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Destiny this! Destiny that!, it's fine, there maybe some truth to it. What if the poster has a thing/fancy for older ladies hence that's the reason why he's attracting them with ease.

If that's the case then an older woman is yours to marry someday later in the future. Nothing wrong in it.

I too have likeness for older women tongue. In fact my wife is older than i m. Tall, slim, beautiful, older women turn me on.

However, OP, if you want to live a meaningful life, and also live long, then don't even stare at married women, boss' wife/girlfriend/daughter or any female member of your boss' family. Pleas don't.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by gentlemate00: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bro nack her and forget story..
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by favour32(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Go read laws of power number 1 by Robert Greene
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
You Should have Put your Pictures let’s even see how you look
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Favmil101(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Forget it man you are the ladies man.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Jaqenhghar: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

What do you want to do with her? You dont eat dog. If you marry her will you also eat the dog she cooks. Clearly this is a no brainer.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by JimloveTM(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

Your boss is testing your integrity if he can trust you. she doesn't love you. It's all a test. Don't fall for this.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by thatyorubaboy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

Potiphars wife; Joseph take off you jake jacket

Joseph; babe mans not hot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.