Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83658 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Priwillo: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chase the paper, have more priorities other than women.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ryan14(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your Boss, 3k drinks and dog meat���
You even suppose Boss this your Boss sef but, E be like you go too like kpekus��
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Sultty(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
U can date any lady of ur choice but for Ur bosses babe u better take ur mind off it and caution her else this will cause more trouble for u.i know u have feelings for her too that's y u bring up here sef

4 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nwaonyishi69: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
You must be a spoilt and Irredeemable gossiper, kiss and report mumu.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by yoged(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
If you know you've gotten another Job , have something to do with her . But if you love your job, run for your life

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by valenu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
You have to be careful with your boss and his friends. Your boss may even have a hand in those women trying to lure u. There may be a spiritual glory in you which your boss or the women or all of them are interested in. They may all be working together afterall. If lady A no get u, Lady B go get u. Run from those old cargo Abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by tunize(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
"Give not thy strength unto women" na proverb talk am for bible;bro flee from that girl because at the end na u go lose.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by lastchild: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u
What makes you think he's lying
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by valenu(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Make I ask you, OP! Na Akwa ibom u base?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Lugianostar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
You need deliverance....!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by OdefaGirl(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just 23, haaa!!!! Wahala dey oo.
When you will reach 30, they will be divorcing their husbands for you.
That lady wants to bring enmity between you and your boss....
Tell her you have a girl in your life, it's like you are giving them green lights too grin

Corona dey ooo, this one you are swallowing spit anyhow and bragging on top..

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by SoSlimOlak(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Welcome to Hell Air Line, fasten your seat belt.. Devil your tormentor will be your pilot and guess what He is landing you in destruction.

Enjoy your trip buddy. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Roon9(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
I can never lose the job he his just a senior colleague and secondly that his not his wife na just gf.. If na wife na that one losing of job go they involve

I fear niggas like you bro.
Really I do!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by rafkollinz: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ur work don finish b dt Indy company.

Don't play with fire oioooi

Advise:::::As from now on make her place look like enemy place to u. N don't gif her any chance of touching u
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by hipsyleema(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
And you allowed the kissing? Corobaby dey around o.. No allow am catch you o
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by kings09(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.
Alaye go consult your friends n stop disturbing us with fiction.

#CoronaTinz

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by GiftedD(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
My brother, Devil, infact Demons from your Village are set to destroy your Life.

You better be prayerful

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

I know it too lengthy.. And am very sorry for that
Heaven knows am not lying.. What do I gain lying to people.. I don't want attention as a matter of fact I am the last person that will be seeking for attention
Thirdly I reject it in Jesus name. I will not cry in Jesus name
1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by bmdmixer: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

u n ur boss drink alot
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by OdefaGirl(f): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Is that your first ever kiss?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

I am coming oo, I will say more

I bet you, you didn't read that....
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Totalconcept(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
First opinion Your boss is ondo man he love dog meat.....
Second thought you just drank one bottle
Third believe: they will eat you and enjoy you like pork meat
Fourth action: your blood will be drink soon or later
My own knowledge that I can share you what make you think they are not playing you or the woman want to set u up for her husband.
She will soon ask you to bring knife to kill her husband so that you people can enjoying the rest of your life later you will be the one to wash her children cloths without looking back ...Brother no free food ready to japa......No no brother give her one night and tell us the outcome were mad man conoravirus go fire you
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Tesmarh: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ehardetola(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Egungun be careful
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by AreaFada2: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
12345DKO:
I hope say you don get job for another place sha?
And a life duplicate too.

@ OP, a man that took you to his heart and puts food on your table, his Jezebel LovePeddler wants to use you against him.

Such a nice man can become an equally dangerous enemy.

If nothing to do, record her antics and tell her to leave you alone. That she's a great lady but you cannot betray your oga.

If out of anger she turns the table against you, show the man the evidence to defend yourself.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by crackhouse(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your boss your boss your boss. This your boss wetin u dey do for am sef? Na recharge card u dey sell? Local man with local boss. U no go upgrade? Dey there to shout my boss my boss with the less than 30k salary wey you dey collect from your boss. U no know say your mates are building houses?

3 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
You have fallen into a very deadly and wicked trap. If you are wise now do the Joseph thing or else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by pennywys(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

be very careful, if ur boss is that really kind to you as u claim here and putting much in ur in ur future stay clear of his women.
Women are distroyers, devil use them a lot

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by AmazingELixir: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Yeye fowl....oya gaan chop your oga meat make your third leg rest..

The fact that you are seeking for advice simply means you're reasoning that lady puna seriously.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Rapmoney(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
post=87649197:
You are a gonner!

Mr Grill, how's life?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Twoclans(f): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
In this era of social distancing you are still kissing anyhow. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I bet you, you didn't read that....
I did.. Girl kiss man, man run outside.. Shit
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Gozzzy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
borngeologist:

Person wey woman dey beat drum for, him dey dance, dey take leg jump enter ghost world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.