Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (83666 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / This Boy Was Caught Sexing With His Boss Girlfriend (video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Crayonforest: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Guy you have a caring boss and you are here talking rubbish. Don't follow her with harshness because she might go the extreme and set you up. Just ask your girl friend to be coming as much as she can to the office. Most especially on the days she will be around and make sure you introduce her to the Lady in front of your boss.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Moikiitos: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

Please all I need from you guys is advice on what to do cause am confused.

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

All this cooked stories... I'm sure your boss is here reading your confession. So, you do the maths. You want to be jobless yeild to your boss's girlfriend advances. If, you like your job confront your boss in person about this. Trust your boss knows this already...he is here reading this confession in NL. :/
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Justdenis(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Guy, please and please ...try to get her to talk and have it recorded...that will be the only proof u will have when things go sideways ... She will eventually tell on u to protect herself if u continue to keep ur good virtue... Its just a mater of when... Use ur kidney wisely... grin
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by OrthoDude: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Tylerbreeze:
Shut up, she's not in love with you, say pesin dey admire ur hair cut, na im make am fall in love.

Dem dey carry kiss admire haircut?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by deltateam: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
Thanks for the advice sir.. But it very hard to set her up.. I and my boss stays In the same quarters if she comes to my room.. My boss would also suspect me.. And losing the job.. I can't lose my job.

Since your boss already knows his women attract easily to you. Avoid outings with him to see women.

Draw the line if he can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by cdcd76: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2020
I see your post is "vacant to be" you are goner man.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by EmekaBlue(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2020
make una block for hotel...enjoy 1night stand with her
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Ladycewhy(f): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Check your self bro, seems you have shit that is attracting alot of flies to you. undecided
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by idiagbo86(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Just be mindful about everything shaa.in my opinion it might be a trust or integrity test.U just have to stay as far as possible from the girl and other older ladies.pls make sure u keep a recorded approach she makes on u as evidence anyday coz if sincerely she wants u and u aren't cooperating,she might start telling ur boss stuffs to cut u guys .just be smarter than her bro.Goodluck!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by adenigga(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Take ur time. When u hear girl, female, woman. U need to get extra sense. Those beings are snakes.

Dem go set u up finish, drain u then Free u
That they are even older than u is why u need to learn to allow ur brain tell u to wake up.

But d way i dey see u. U don dey like all d attention.

Waiting for others 2 advise u. My own advise go brutal.

You are awesome, brother!

The guy should just behave like biblical Joseph!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by enemyofprogress: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Chop and clean mouth, but don't do it more than tree times so as not to be cut by your boss

Good morning Dominique
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by samworthyever: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
I don't know why some people come to nairaland for advice while they have conclude on what to do within them
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by DenreleDave(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

I know it too lengthy.. And am very sorry for that
Heaven knows am not lying.. What do I gain lying to people.. I don't want attention as a matter of fact I am the last person that will be seeking for attention
Thirdly I reject it in Jesus name. I will not cry in Jesus name
1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

Oya try fvck her and see if it wunt end in tears
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Joshmanfashion(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Hear that, Japa
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
My story might be lengthy with a lot of grammatical blunders.. But my elders Abeg help me just manage read am and advice me because am really confused..

I have a boss who actually loves me. He likes me like a son and he always wants me to go out with him. We are actually very close pal.

There was a day he went out with his girklfriend. I was at home when my phone rang. He told me to bring 3k to where he was with his girlfriend. When I got there he told me to sit down and drink and eat dog meat with them. But I don't eat dog so I only drank one bottle. The lady and I later talked and I left them.

She came to our place this Wednesday. I was inside my room, she was just insisting that she wanted to see me. When I got there, she was just telling me my boss drinks a lot which is quite true but he dosent misbehave. That it is too much. As a guy man I covered up for my boss. And I left her and my boss.

Today we went to her shop. My boss ordered for drink for us. We started drinking. Later I went out, she followed me. We sat together and started talking. She started telling me that If she actually saw me first she would have dated me that she loves me that she doesn't like my boss. I was quite shocked and told her that since she is already dating my boss it is not possible. Then my boss and one of my other colleague with a lady came out and joined us. That was how we started gisting again. I had an important call to pick so I later entered her shop because the outside was noisy. That was how this lady came inside and kissed me. I was really shocked I have to run outside.

My boss and I later left her place for a burial where a friend of his (a lady) invited us to a burial. When I got there this lady started saying she really likes me that she wish she meet me earlier that she would have dated me.. That she really likes me a lot. My boss now jokingly asked me that I want to take all his girls from him. Mind you that my boss girlfriend calls me her husband even people close to her shop call me her husband.. And these ladies are way older than Me..

There is also a married lady too that told me she wished she met me earlier that she would have dated me. And other older beautiful ladies. In their early and middle thirties and am just 23.

Some women have a Fantasy over younger men.

They only want to Take Advantage of you.

I arrived at this summary before reading your last paragraph.

Be careful. They are all wolves.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by PapaAdanna: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

Abeg may we just see your pics, at least to see why every girl/ woman in Nigeria is dying to have you.

Ololdo, you want to loose that little job that is giving you meagre earnings because of woman.

PS. I know your type of guys

You are the type that conclude immediately a woman smiles at u and have a convo with u.

Confused!
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by akanbiaa(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:
Lemme bust your bubble Bro. She is ready to tell him. Am the one she loves not him.. And this girl told me she hasn't slept with him that I should confirm it from him..
Are you ready to have her as your life partner or just girlfriend and If yes to both questions what will happen to your job? Is your boss employee like you or your employer?
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by karnap(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2020
what kind of job did your boss employed you to do?
if you are not his PA
stay away from following him up and down, forget that your boss loves you, what you are hearing from that lady mouths is very expensive to your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by frozen70(f): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

I don't know what you think about yourself with ladies and women above your age hovering around you

You must have been flashing yourself on them or may be doing the Mr Nice guy stuff with them

I can see that you can't discipline yourself, your boss is watching you and be ready to accept anything that comes out of it
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by smudge2079(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Advice is what we seek for when we know what to do but wish we didn't.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2020
ThIS SUPER story
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2020
ThIS is SUPER story
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by luluosas(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Exactly my point. Cheers
Bobcygan:
My brother sit your boss down and be straight with him, believe me I av been there those bitches will convince your boss dt u started it all. Set her up for your boss to see the proof. He might not believe you at first but then he is going to reason with u as tym goes on. Even if u end up leaving the job. He will come looking for u later. Tell your boss and damn the consequence.
As for those other ladies. My brother there is something about u they want to take away, it is spiritual bro. Stay away bro
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by luluosas(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Tell your boss. Let him know that the supposed girl friend is a flirt, and would remain unfaithful in marriage.
By the way, at 23, why are you allowing old women to put a spanner to your destiny? I am not surprised anyway, because you are not a Christian
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Destranger: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2020
oga, run 4 ur lifeooo. no because of one loose woman go loose d trust when ur boss dor get 4 u. if not u go regret am later
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Omofizle90(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Jonzing man.
You be disgrace to men
Something way you go fire self you dy run. You sure say you be man at all
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2020
[/i]Our husband,hope say u no dey use juju unknowingly ??

But if I got to advice u,stay away from her,its trouble[i]
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Run 4 your dear life
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Pharovo(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

1.. It is too long

2. I know u r lying

3. it will end in tears 4u

4. You are stupid guy.. Abi what kind of weak men are we producing in this nation.

B4 na lady them dey kiss wey go run outside but I kon hear man again. Lady kiss u, u run outside...

Are you mad? Are u a pussy?

Ahn ahn, lady kiss u, u run outside. Instead make u kiss am make she run outside..

Moreover, have u forgotten corona virus is ravaging lands and u still kissed.. I would have advise the authority to quarantine you and ur boss gf but I am scared, una rubbish go continue inside quarantine room if left alone

Froshloaded, where r u

make we sing for this guy na

If you don’t have something sensible to say why don’t you shut up and move on. Nigga is 23 and confused, but obviously you’re more confused and senseless and probably 19. You want to appear smart, kids of nowadays.
Re: My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2020
borngeologist:

If you will agree with me, there is a special spiritual content they are after. A palmist told me this in 2015 and warned me to be careful with ladies. Boy! I didn't hear, I dated my best friend's ex and lost the trust of everybody, even my own family members. Till now, yours sincerely is still regretting it.

In Bray Whyte's voice Run!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.