Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money (38783 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Crochet: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
So many people here have nothing to offer be careful before they scam you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Fortune212(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Well I will say, there is one secret that my oga uses to make on average 500$/per month.
Is CPA IQ Option, is a referral programme, but the secret is that u are not referring anybody, is something u u will do it on your own.
Things required to get started:
Laptop with good internet connection
200$
3-6 hours per day
Am interested bro, pls put me through
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Fortune212(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Well I will say, there is one secret that my oga uses to make on average 500$/per month.
Is CPA IQ Option, is a referral programme, but the secret is that u are not referring anybody, is something u u will do it on your own.
200$
3-6 hours per day
Please put me through, my WhatsApp number is 07089070380
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by kontrieman: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
200$
3-6 hours per day
PLEASE CAN YOU TEACH ME? PLEASE. WHATSAPP NO: 08138003806
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by kontrieman: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
mhillie:
Forex is a great opportunity that has been in existence from time immemorial and would continue to as long as there is exchange of foreign currencies, cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities every second.
Interested in learning how trade forex by yourself, getting good knowledge and skills to profit from the foreign exchange market, send me a pm.�
Hello, please i am Interested in learning how trade forex by myself, please teach me. My WhatsApp is: 08138003806. Thanks
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by biggy12: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are you a student? Are you looking for job? Do you need additional source of income ?Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash,Struggle no more �..........
Organisation are laying off staffs but we are recruiting

Click on the link below to know more about the business

https://flpnewprospect..com
Or join the whatsapp group

https:///GHhhrBbYhxbFzdoQW1TB0k
The goodnews is that you don't need any cash to start all you need is your laptop, phone and seriousness.

Hint the business is digital marketing of forever living product
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by olapetar(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Godmother:
I sell ebooks on Amazon kindle. I also write on opera news and get paid on the 15th of each month.

How do you write on opera news
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
kontrieman:

PLEASE CAN YOU TEACH ME? PLEASE. WHATSAPP NO: 08138003806
Is not free and not ebook
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tina001(f): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
punter9:
I work as a social manager in a foreign social media and am paid in ethereum dollars every 2-3 weeks and it is free to join.

Okay
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tina001(f): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Okw1:
To those of us I sent the link through email please endeavor register it's free no scam, no eBook sale and am not making any profit from you just want to share the opportunity it's worldwide if you have successfully registered just reply so I direct you thanks family, please stay safe.

Thanks
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tina001(f): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Okw1:
To those of us I sent the link through email please endeavor register it's free no scam, no eBook sale and am not making any profit from you just want to share the opportunity it's worldwide if you have successfully registered just reply so I direct you thanks family, please stay safe.

Please I am interested... chatwithtina1@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by iqiq: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Some of them are enemy of progress
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by iqiq: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Nice thread
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Ogikky(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
How to Convert your ARTICLES into quality VIDEOS�

Instead of cranking out more stuff,

Is it possible for you to rinse and repeat the content in another format?

Join the new video professionals in town,

In less than 10 minutes, you can convert your article into professional videos...

That you can post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or on your YouTube channel.

These kinds of videos are the ones that YouTube algorithm favors a lot.

Infact, you can even use this to Kickstart your YouTube channel.

Lots of folks due to the lockdown are watching videos.

YouTube reports that people spend 4 million hours daily consuming video content.

Coupled with the fact that you can utilize it to create sales video for your products and services.

All you need is just your smartphone and some data.

Introducing...

*The Selling with Video Masterclass*,

With this you will learn how to easily:

✔️ Create educational videos from your articles

✔️ Generate sales video from your sales copy

✔️ Turn your listicles into YouTube videos

✔️ Boost reach of your ads, as people prefer video content.

And that's not all...

I will also show you how to:

✅ Optimize your video to rank higher on YouTube, #VideoSEO for those who have a channel, or want to start one. (worth #3, 500)

✅ Get clients, if you want to start doing it as a skill (worth #3,500)

✅ Get your payment for services rendered to foreign clients.

You don't need to worry about *PayPal* again.

Neither do you need to use backdoor methods that get you penalized and freeze your account.

This payment methods work for Fiverr, Amazon KDP, Upwork etc (worth #7,500)

✅ List your ebooks on Amazon and receive your royalties here (worth #3,500)

✅ How to create a Fiverr account using gig promotion strategy that works.

✅ Sign e-documents, proposals or contracts with your phone (worth #2,500)

And you will also get:

�The YouTube Money Machine ebook for FREE. (worth #3,500)

This ebook will show you how to monetize your YouTube Channel.

� 10+ Sites that will pay you to write articles for them.

� Tutorial on how to create animated dance videos

Plus;

The BIG ONE

✅ WhatsApp Money Guide

This guide teaches you how to make money with Whatsapp (worth #5,000)

You will get these amazing bonuses for FREE, if you join us for this 3-day video selling masterclass on Telegram.

In this masterclass, you will learn skills that can elevate your income, for only #3,500

You don't need a laptop to do this, everything can be done on your smartphone.

Even if you are not interested in starting a YouTube channel...

You can as well start charging people to help them convert their articles, write-ups, social media posts into videos.

Maybe if you charge a modest 1k per article, and do two per day, within one week, you make at least 12k.

You get back your training fee in just 2days.

This class is for serious people who know how to take advantage of stuff...

If you are a whiner or complainer don't join, wait for our government that cut health budget in a pandemic to renovate a building that's okay to better your lot.

To participate, click on the link below to get payment details and how to join.

https:///2zeiXqJ

*Training fee is just #3,500 to participate in this masterclass and get all these exciting bonuses.*

After this training is done, and you decide to learn this, you will pay the original fee of #15,000.

Class begins on Friday 12th June and ends on Sunday 14th June 2020.

*The first 5 people to register, pay only #2500*

Click on the link below �to get started

https:///2zeiXqJ

Whatsapp 07081885096 to join
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by anthonykind(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Click the link below my comment
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Samseen(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
You can checkout this free one

bit. ly/2YwG1xn
bit. ly/2YwG1xn

Remove the space. Its completely free, use your data and time to make money.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by PurestSoul: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by joelrizmakanaki(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
PurestSoul:
You can earn free ethereum and Bitcoin. If interested. Send me a message. It's not much around 30 to 50 dollar's worth of ethereum daily.

joelriezmakanaki@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by joelrizmakanaki(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Okw1:

joelriezmakanaki@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Highshow05(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
ifeoluwa5050:
nice one

Bro can you share me your contact.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Highshow05(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Godmother:
I sell ebooks on Amazon kindle. I also write on opera news and get paid on the 15th of each month.

Bro, can you share me your contact.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Crochet: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
I can teach you how to make money online write me gojackchika@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Eghosblue(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Earn free Bitcoin and other Altcoins by simply doing simple online tasks such as clicking links and viewing ads. Referral is not compulsory and withdrawal is automatic to your preferred wallet. Interested
Click the link on my signature below
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by gambit24: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Okw1:
Drop your email I will send you the link of how you can make money online. I don't want to be selfish
bro send for me please
Tonyzin88@gmail.com
Thank you..
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by imran90(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crochet:
If you want to make money online send me an email gojackchika@gmail.com
michwest90@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by imran90(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
anthonykind:
I Make N100,000 naira every 2months with one America company my friend introduce me to, what you do is that you chat, play games, read news, make calls and video calls and you watch video, but you must download the app for free, if you are intrested you can get it on my signature or drop your email
michwest90@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by imran90(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
PurestSoul:
You can earn free ethereum and Bitcoin. If interested. Send me a message. It's not much around 30 to 50 dollar's worth of ethereum daily.

michwest90@gmail.com I'm interested.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Bisshop123(f): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
A friend introduced me to this website were you are paid 10cents for waching ads well i told him
Wen he cashed out he should inform me well he did yesterday and i think it will be good for you to start with its absolutly free

If interested click the link below to register
https://enumoney.xyz/135979737620801/
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Eghosblue(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2020
If $3 daily isn't too small for you, you can join me using the link in my signature below

I'm sorry but it seems nairaland won't allow telegram direct link here so i have posted my whatsapp contact instead. Chat me up and I'll send you the link

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by gift01: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Eghosblue:
If $3 daily isn't too small for you, you can join me using the link in my signature below
what is in your signature is not a link. Change it to a link or pm me the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy / GTBank Is Opening Unsolicited Bank Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.