Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. (557 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by neutral2000: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Let me get straight to the point.

A couple (Mr&Mrs John) were in their house, preparing to go out in the morning. Suddenly, a neighbour started looking for his car key, then Mrs John, started to assist in the search, that she even went outside to look into the man's car, in case he forgot it in the car. Then she found it in the car. On her way inside, she met her husband by the entrance and told him he found the man's key in his car, and recommended that her husband should inform the man about where the key is. The husband in an obvious, mildly angry and jealous tone replied "since you found it, go tell him yourself". Despite hearing and noticing her husband's countenance, she went ahead to inform the man by herself. She later got angry and challenged her husband on what that attitude earlier was all about. Mr John went ahead to explain that her gesture to have stepped out of the house in search of the key is too extreme. This she did not agree with and even got angry with her husband for insinuating such.

My question now is, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS MATTER!

Is the gesture extreme?
Or is the man wrongly /extremely insinuating?
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by NextD18: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
From being kind with key search to her neighbor, she'll end up being kind with her kpekus to him one day.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by crackkhaus: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Na so... ultimate searcher and finder.

Why couldn't she just tell the man to go check in his car since her spirit was nudging her in the right direction.

A lot of things can be avoided with some wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by namiji2598: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
From being kind with key search to her neighbor, she'll end up being kind with her kpekus to him one day.
jeeez

Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by ifex370(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
wetin i wan talk sef
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by StPete: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
I guess the wife and the neighbor have had something in common for the wife to leave her home to start searching for lost key. Is she that jobless? Probably the last time they fvcked, it was in his car

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by Whyzaid(f): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
It all depends on the level of Mr and Mrs John relationship with their neighbour, if they're close, no big deal. But if not, Mr John have to ask Mrs John more questions
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by greyce: 3:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Lol,the comments are as funny as the story itself.

It might have been a harmless gesture from Mrs John,maybe she has the gift of discovering lost items, grin ;DMr John doesn't need to take it to heart except there's something else involved.

Like someone said,it depends on how close they are with the neighbour. If they're close pals,there's no big deal in helping out.But on the other hand, some people like Mrs John are very free with others that they do things as they're led.
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by sisisioge: 6:07am On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bet what kind of living arrangement do they have? Are they sharing a flat or room sotey they could hear and have assess to one another + properties. Na wa o.
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by bukatyne(f): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
neutral2000:
Let me get straight to the point.

A couple (Mr&Mrs John) were in their house, preparing to go out in the morning. Suddenly, a neighbour started looking for his car key, then Mrs John, started to assist in the search, that she even went outside to look into the man's car, in case he forgot it in the car. Then she found it in the car. On her way inside, she met her husband by the entrance and told him he found the man's key in his car, and recommended that her husband should inform the man about where the key is. The husband in an obvious, mildly angry and jealous tone replied "since you found it, go tell him yourself". Despite hearing and noticing her husband's countenance, she went ahead to inform the man by herself. She later got angry and challenged her husband on what that attitude earlier was all about. Mr John went ahead to explain that her gesture to have stepped out of the house in search of the key is too extreme. This she did not agree with and even got angry with her husband for insinuating such.

My question now is, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS MATTER!

Is the gesture extreme?
Or is the man wrongly /extremely insinuating?

No matter how hard I try, I can't picture the scenario.

Husband and wife are dressing up in their house (worse case a room) and neighbor starts looking for his keys.

Did he knock on their room door that he was looking for his keys? If yes, do they share cars or keep their car keys in the same place?

Why would the wife help the man search for his keys? You only help people search for things you have an idea where they would have kept it, have unrestricted access to their space or you know how they place there things.

For the wife to tell the husband to inform the man means he was not with her when she found the keys in the car. Why did she carry the matter on her head like gala? Doesn't she know her husband well enough to know when he is sarcastic and when he is serious?

What does the neighbor mean to her that she would prioritize the neighbor's gratitude/happiness over her husband's feelings?

This story sounds like an amateur's attempt at fiction.

At least write what we can relate with.
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by yeyeosoronga: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2020
She was just being neighborly.
A good neighbor is worth more than gold.
You wouldnt know this, until you're in such difficulty that the only people that can help you immediately are your neighbors.
IMO, she hasn't done anything wrong. She has done the right thing for her conscience

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by rain21(f): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
greyce:
Lol,the comments are as funny as the story itself.

It might have been a harmless gesture from Mrs John,maybe she has the gift of discovering lost items, grin ;DMr John doesn't need to take it to heart except there's something else involved.

Like someone said,it depends on how close they are with the neighbour. If they're close pals,there's no big deal in helping out.But on the other hand, some people like Mrs John are very free with others that they do things as they're led.

Exactly what I think!

Some people are already shouting " cheating!!"
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2020
The key was with Mrs John. She only went to put it in the car and bring it out all by herself.

Don’t ask me how the key got to be with her.
Re: Please Share Your Opinion On This Matter. by greyce: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2020
rain21:
[/b]

Exactly what I think!

Some people are already shouting " cheating!!"

Don't blame them,they might be right. Any suspicious act involving the two sexes is often tagged cheating

(1) (Reply)

Police File Criminal Charges Against Man For Calling Married Woman ‘babe’ (pic) / A Mother Confronts Her Baby's Father Over Failing To Feed Her Other Children / Man Finally Found Love After 74 Years Of Trying [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.