Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (11063 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bilabong:
Are u showing up or something?

I see coconut, pear, banana, water melon, groundnut peak milk, pine apple u get mind call them rubbish.... Make hunger fire u sef if thunder delays.

#Smile.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yemike:
Guy, just be grateful and thankful to God.
You call this overly balanced diet rubbish? Fear God.

Nah your type go dey drive venza and still dey complain say nah pangolo grin

#Lol.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Riele:
You again ? undecided

Hmmm.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Karleb(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
This guy just turned himself to a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Nigga we cool,I have got no problem with you.
Goodnight from this side

Okay.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Karleb:
This guy just turned himself to a nuisance.

Nice.

Liking everything you read or see on the Internet is impossible.

Pick the ones you like and ignore the ones you don't. A perfect Internet or post doesn't exist.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by chival(f): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
iLegendd:

I wish I have money to buy Sango's kinds of food. Poverty won't allow me. I pray God will give me money to eat like them. I heard Sango can eat one full goat.
I know you mean to be funny and to trend. Everyone here seems to be looking for an angle that will make them stand out and be noticed, but be careful what you say. It might turn around on you. Less is more.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
chival:

I know you mean to be funny and to trend. Everyone here seems to be looking for an angle that will make them stand out and be noticed, but be careful what you say. It might turn around on you. Less is more.

You're right, but I prefer giving my fans lots of fun and my haters lots of options to argue and cry blood.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lecture time and why you should eat fruits/vegetables/nutritious concoctions.

Firstly, let me list the ones I use.

Typing...
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by DavidEsq(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Even deity's like Ogun and Sango are eating better than you.

Kukuma just turn to one.

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Ingredients

1. Papaya (pawpaw)
2. Apple
3. Pineapple
4. Coconut
5. Groundnut
6. Banana
7. Milk
8. Natural honey
9. Carrot
10. Cucumber
11. Watermelon
12. Nut
13. Avocado
14. Cherries
15. Soursop
16. Date

Any other good one you can find

Bonus

1. Exercise
2. Water
3. Sleep/rest
4. Great sex (with your wife without drugs)
5. Mind your business

Typing...

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2020

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2020
LORDKing001:
Ilegend is a Rich dude. Bro you wan dash 10k ...I need it if u don't mind

#Smile.

It seems you're mocking me for being broke. I need a 10k job. Help me out, please.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by solex2346: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2020
This guy must be a celestial member. They like friut like bee!

1 Like

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Celestial? No.

I'm a Wetclef member.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by dontrulee: 12:52am On Mar 22, 2020
@op, that's the recipe to last longer on bed na.
you no broke jare.
anyways, brokeness is in levels. I currently have 6digits figure in my bank account but have never felt so broke in my life. don't come and preach contentment to me, my taste is very high. nonetheless, I make money the legit way.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by topellycategory: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:
I really need a 10k job. I'm tired of eating rubbish.
Oshi Lon se to bareyan so fun e....
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2020
dontrulee:
@op, that's the recipe to last longer on bed na.
you no broke jare.
anyways, brokeness is in levels. I currently have 6digits figure in my bank account but have never felt so broke in my life. don't come and preach contentment to me, my taste is very high. nonetheless, I make money the legit way.

#Lol.

Recipe to last longer in bed? No. The book Lasticle is all an wise man will ever need to cure PE naturally and permanently to last as long as he wants without drugs, fruits, vegetable, alcohol, or concoctions.

The recipe is for good health and nourishment. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure, contentment is in levels. I'm never contented, or I should say "happy" until I feed at least, half of the poor and make all mad men who have less paying jobs not to have more than 2 or (max) 4 kids.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Mar 22, 2020
topellycategory:

Oshi Lon se to bareyan so fun e....

Enters one ear and passes through the other. Meaning: I don't understand the language.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by chival(f): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right, but I prefer giving my fans lots of fun and my haters lots of options to argue and cry blood.
I see your point. Life is an interesting mix of all sorts of people. Like we say here, carry go.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by LORDKing001: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

#Smile.

It seems you're mocking me for being broke. I need a 10k job. Help me out, please.
Ilegend of all people. Are you not the one slung book st kdb Amazon... You've made fortune for yourself already.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
LORDKing001:

Ilegend of all people. Are you not the one slung book st kdb Amazon... You've made fortune for yourself already.

Amazon? I have never heard of that. Is that a kind of political party or a computer game?
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by heniford2: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Local man with local sense low mentality
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Nathphil(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2020
From what I see up there, what you need is to be employer of labour. Nah you suppose dey pay people the 10k

1 Like

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by laughitall(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Me? I can never do that. I'm just depressed and broke. Please, put me in your prayers. Also, I'm too lazy to work, but I still need the work.

Please, if you see any 10k, let me know.
iLegend mumu man
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2020
laughitall:
iLegend mumu man

Okay.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
heniford2:
Local man with local sense low mentality

Alright.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Nathphil:
From what I see up there, what you need is to be employer of labour. Nah you suppose dey pay people the 10k

If you say so, let God take control and make it manifest.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Elimon(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is so fuvked up,see solid minerals for plate yet you are complaining you have stones

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Lordswazz(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
This one na Airforce1 mentee; with him bottle-burner gas and 2 kitchen pots. Quit it already! Channel this energy towards bettering yourself.
The need for validation is sickening.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by LORDKing001: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Amazon? I have never heard of that. Is that a kind of political party or a computer game?
Ilegenf stop whining.. Are you not the one showing how much you've made from selling ebooks
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lordswazz:
This one na Airforce1 mentee; with him bottle-burner gas and 2 kitchen pots. Quit it already! Channel this energy towards bettering yourself.
The need for validation is sickening.

You're allowed to kill yourself or come back again for more. I'll be posting more. I like how you people cry blood and yell while I'm laughing over here. The more you cry, the more motivated I feel to torment you.

Before you know it, this one will start stalking me as if I'm assistant Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office / Help!! Runs Girls Are Gradually Taking Over Enugu State - Pictures / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.