Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster (562 Views)

Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements / How Did We Get Here? Champions League To Be Shown In A Redeem Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by voosign: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
The Redeem Christian Church and other churches as decided to segment their services to 50 worshippers per session.

The new arrangement will simply defeat the whole ideas of containing the virus by banning social distancing and crowd gathering.

HOW?

the whole 300 worshippers will still end up in the same church auditorium, that can be contaminated by just a single person carrying the virus. Unless, if after each service session of 50 or 20, the church premises and furniture surface is being disinfected. But without that, 89% of worshipper will end up infected with the virus!

How can a single person transfer the virus?

An infected person without symptoms will come to the church as a church member, he will greet ushers, friends, co-worshippers as usual (by shaking hands, unconsciously ), he will sit down among the crowd and sneeze one or two times, he will rub the droplets from his sneeze on the chair and release the virus into air.

(The virus can stays in the air for over 30 minutes, which means, every single person around the premises can be infected. )

When the infected person leaves the church, another set of worshippers walks into an already infected environment and being attended to by the same ushers that came in contact with the carrier. The ushers will also transmit the virus to the new batch of worshippers.

The surfaces the infected person leaves the virus on will easily be touched by the new set of worshippers and the virus automatically enter the system.

I don't know what you thinking but don't panic. If we all do as said, we will be safe

This is the reason why crowd gathering is banned, cos of the easy transmitting of the virus by contaminated air, surfaces and individuals.

But yet, if we want to go ahead with services in segmented sessions: we can put in place

1) All worshippers wearing a medical/surgical mask
2) Soap and water/sanitizer at the entrance
3) 3-meter demarcation on sitting positions
4) disinfection after every service session
5) No socializing in the church premises

2) It's a digital age - 4 of 5 church members use a smart device. Service should be made digital and transmitted via popular streaming websites e.g Youtube. Each member tuning the service online, paying offering or tithes via mobile transfer.

The Virus is real. But we can stop the spreading of the virus by doing the necessary.

Abiola Ewuola
A concerned Church Member

Let's push this to

2 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
I want to believe the development is false.

It can't be true.
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by OloshoMan: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
I low-key want all those gullible people to be infected. This country needs to move forward and we can't do it with these foolish people that thinks that they are immune to the virus simply because they are children of god

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by voosign: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
I want to believe the development is false.

It can't be true.

It's true.
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by voosign: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:
I low-key want all those gullible people to be infected. This country needs to move forward and we can't do it with these foolish people that thinks that they are immune to the virus simply because they are children of god

If they catch the virus, it will come to us too
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Righteousness89(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
OloshoMan:

You need Help!
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by voosign: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

You need Help!

We all need help my brother or sister
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Righteousness89(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Madam, stop Creating Unnecessary scenes..

If you don't wanna go, stay in home! Don't discourage others!
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Battle to maintain tithing.

Mugus must pay tithes.

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Aiphai: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2020
My dear, the OP is telling the gospel truth here. We are all worshipers but if the truth must be told, the best thing to do is to sanitize after every service before a new set come in and if there are precious people from the service before, eg Ushers, they should wash their hands before going in for the next service as well. Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. God bless.
Righteousness89:
Madam, stop Creating Unnecessary scenes..

If you don't wanna go, stay in home! Don't discourage others!
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Righteousness89(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Aiphai:
My dear, the OP is telling the gospel truth here. We are all worshipers but if the truth must be told, the best thing to do is to sanitize after every service before a new set come in and if there are precious people from the service before, eg Ushers, they should wash their hands before going in for the next service as well. Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. God bless.
I thought The Circular sent out States that House care centers should be used
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Consultville(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2020
We are our problem in this country.

Can the US government say no church service due to health concerns and same churches open their US branches?

We Christians should always remember that every soul is precious to God, irrespective of the religion or race, therefore the people dying are also precious to him. We being alive is nothing but just by His mercy, that doesnt mean we shouldn't take precautions.

If we can't stay at home for this period and stand in gap then we only have buildings and not God's Sanctuary.

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by voosign: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Consultville:
We are our problem in this country.

Can the US government say no church service due to health concerns and same churches open their US branches?

We Christians should always remember that every soul is precious to God, irrespective of the religion or race, therefore the people dying are also precious to him. We being alive is nothing but just by His mercy, that doesnt mean we shouldn't take precautions.

If we can't stay at home for this period and stand in gap then we only have buildings and not God's Sanctuary.

We need make the church sees impact of whatever decision they want to take. We are the church
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by voosign: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I thought The Circular sent out States that House care centers should be used

No, this is a quote from the memo

“Parishes that have an average attendance above 50 members are directed to make use of their House Fellowship Centres to run simultaneous services with the main Church.

“Parishes that have the facility to run more than one service can also do so, under the strict directive that worshippers won’t exceed 50 people per service.

Nobody is even talking of health centers
Re: CORONAVIRUS - Arrangements By Redeem Church & Co Will Spread The Virus Faster by Righteousness89(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Aiphai:
I Didn't say they shouldn't sanitize! No, that's common sense.

But saying People should not come to service is a No!

I don't know the GOD People claim they serve oo..

As For me, I Know and Trust whom I Believe! And Even If it happens that he doesn't save me, I am my willing to pay the price for my life in The House of GOD..

I have Lived my Life by Miracle all these years..

Nothing can severe my Work with GOD..

In Italy, as of Yesterday, Churches that should be filled with humans are now used to keep Dead bodies because the Motuaries are filled up..

GOD IS GOD , No Matter the Situation. HE is UNCHANGEABLE! Not Just in Mouth, but in Reality for those that place Their Trust in HIM..

I am Just Returned From church now

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between Rapture And Second Coming Of Jesus / How To Deal With Spiritual Husband- One Of The Reasons Behind Divorces / Reason Why Some People Prayers Are Not Easily Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.