Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Call Of Duty Mobile - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mobile (974 Views)

Call Of Duty: Mobile Championship / Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Mobile by LeHMaR(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Please, Anyone that's really good at playing Call Of Duty Mobile; Zombie mode should come let's play alongside each other??... I'm trying to be beat my current survival record of 34....I can't go further because I'm mostly left alone to myself before round 15, So time runs out before i can reach higher rounds... So anybody here that's really good should drop their username, let's play together or add LeHMaR.... Let's try to reach Round 50 together. smiley
I'm also good at ranked multiplayer and Battle royale,just in case.

2 Shares

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by Otulord(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do want to do 1v1 match?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by wandium: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
LeHMaR:
Please, Anyone that's really good at playing Call Of Duty Mobile; Zombie mode should come let's play alongside each other??... I'm trying to be beat my current survival record of 34....I can't go further because I'm mostly left alone to myself before round 15, So time runs out before i can reach higher rounds... So anybody here that's really good should drop their username, let's play together or add LeHMaR.... Let's try to reach Round 50 together. smiley
I'm also good at ranked multiplayer and Battle royale,just in case.
Where you from
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by LeHMaR(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
wandium:
Where you from
How?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by wandium: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
LeHMaR:

How?
Tried adding you up but I keep getting player on the new server. Guess you've updated already. Your location also shows iran
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile by LeHMaR(m): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2020
wandium:

Tried adding you up but I keep getting player on the new server. Guess you've updated already. Your location also shows iran
Yeah, I've updated already and Iran is the name of my clan... I'm from Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / American Football (NFL) Betting Guide / Ps1 Games On Psp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.