Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife (14377 Views)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Richdad50(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Your mother missed a chance to raise a son .
She will rue this missed chance for life
Unik3030:
see this woman wrapper, u are typing thrash because u want likes from girls right, if truly u are intelligent like u want to claim u should understand fully well that u have to know the options b4 people b4 blaming them for their choices. u don't really know what happened n u are blaming the guy. u are just a pussy ass nigga who wants to b socially correct irrespective of the issue on ground

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Richdad50(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Here comes the crying baby. She missed a chance to raise a Son. She raised a half man.
Unik3030:
he who has diamond in stock will always appreciate one whenever he found himself, u insult someone mom simply cos of a comment. that says a lot about you

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
na dem sabi. Coming online to blast his brothers and ighalo too. Wetin be her aim or gain
At the end of the day, no relationship or marriage is perfect. I wish them all the best.
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Unik3030: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
Here comes the crying baby. She missed a chance to raise a Son. She raised a half man.
i won't insult u but I will school u cos it's obvious u don't know d implications of what u are saying, u really don't know that once u fall out with anyone they can come online to thrash talk u. so peradventure if anyone should call u a thief tomorrow, are u insinuating that we should all agree that u are a thief n nail u to d cross just because someone said it without hearing your side of the story? what if one of your ex calls u a rapist? so u are saying we should believe without running a proper check n hearing from you. I pray u marry someone like Tonto dike so u can understand the meaning of false accusations n painting someone black when things go wrong

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by OKOATA(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Odion Ighalo is nothing but a child and should never have gotten married. Marriage is meant for men of absolute character and applied wisdom. Who understands the role of a wife and woman in his life but also understands the importance of siblings and parents.

When a wife acts in such manner, it means she has genuine fears, unanswered questions, and a lack of leadership from from her husband.

If you treat your wife with respect and sincerity of love, and most importantly, the assurance of her financial and marital security, she will do anything for your people to be taken care of.

Richdad
My ex shouted so loudly on my mom and she even had the audacity to call me a fool right in my mother’s presence just because my mom carried my baby girl on her legs and this ex came shouting telling my mom you want to give my baby Bow Leg? I sent the bicht packing. So this your theory is false, some women are just purely disrespectful and so you should know your wife is not your relative, if anything happens to you today your relative and family will always be there for you while the so called wife you worship will fly away like a bird. There are always two side to a story so don’t always judge, you were not there, you didn’t know what happened so why judge.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by OKOATA(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Unik3030:
he who has diamond in stock will always appreciate one whenever he found himself, u insult someone mom simply cos of a comment. that says a lot about you
I used to follow him but have unfollowed him because of what he said, I used to respect and like him but these days he’s just speaking like a little child.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Unik3030: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2020
OKOATA:
I used to follow him but have unfollowed him because of what he said, I used to respect and like him but these days he’s just speaking like a little child.
hes a grown man with baby's brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by ProtectMyMoney: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2020
hassan4:
https://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29130

Celebrity News: Ighalo Divorces Wife For Being Disrespectful.

Professional Nigerian footballer and Manchester United star man, Odion Jude Ighalo has dumped his wife, over her disrespectful behaviour towards his mother and brother.

According to media reports, Sonia had a bad blood with Ighalo’s sister of blessed memory.

She is reported to have refused to acknowledge the death of the lady. Ighalo’s junior brother is believed to have been in several bust up with Sonia over her dissaproval on him visiting his brother’s house.

Sonia is not in support of the way and manner her in-laws interfere in her marital affairs. Ighalo, who doesn’t seem to agree with his wife has resorted to calling it quit. Both Jude and Sonia Ighalo have been seen without their wedding rings and change of names on social media. Sonia was first to revert to her father’s name.

Made in China marriage.
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Ryocaj(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Odion Ighalo is nothing but a child and should never have gotten married. Marriage is meant for men of absolute character and applied wisdom. Who understands the role of a wife and woman in his life but also understands the importance of siblings and parents.

When a wife acts in such manner, it means she has genuine fears, unanswered questions, and a lack of leadership from from her husband.

If you treat your wife with respect and sincerity of love, and most importantly, the assurance of her financial and marital security, she will do anything for your people to be taken care of.

Richdad
Reason b4 u talk.. Did u know Wat happened last year between Sonia n Ighalo's brother? I wouldn't av condoned such too.. Where was she went he was roaming d streets of Lagos n jumping from field to field.. I would pick my mom anyday over any woman whether good or bad.. Person wey if Ighalo broke she go japa..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
Your mother is to blame. She never raised a son,
never trained him well. Never! On this mother sunday, she deserves no commends.

With all your bs motivational speeches, look how you’re going back and forth with someone who who never insulted you, bringing his mum into the argument. It’s obvious you had no valid points to counter his arguments

Your morality is plastic and simply for internet likes, your reply to that monicker is inextricably linked to your true personality

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by kurupt1: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
My friend keep quiet , don't you know some women are naturally stupid, troublesome and can't be corrected.
See the way you have leapt to the woman's defence
Fvckin simp

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by josen16322(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Bad and selfish wife every where sum wife get along wit their mother inlaw y sum don't such is life d same tin is happening 2 my senior brother babe who don't even like my own mother I feel like killing her rite now bad stupid girlfrnd angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by nanakgh(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2020
slimiyke:

God bless you real good

Amen and may He bless you too, bro.
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by seankafor(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2020
josen16322:
Bad and selfish wife every where sum wife get along wit their mother inlaw y sum don't such is life d same tin is happening 2 my senior brother babe who don't even like my own mother I feel like killing her rite now bad stupid girlfrnd angry angry
brother of I be you eeh, unless say your brother get em own house, that biitch ain't got say in my family house..
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by ArticleBeast: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
You are a foolish young man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Iceyjay(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
We are done with them.

Funke Akindele's marriage is next.

That Davido, His peniss is in our hands. If told he will still have 2 more baby mamas, he will say it's a lie. But we will erect his peniss at the right time and right place.

Turn by turn.
Móron

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Style007(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Stop all these nonsense you always post here mr. Do you even know the reason for the split, if at all it ever happened?

Here you are already blaming the man for something you have no idea exactly how it happened.
@bolded really? You are obviously the one who lacks the knowledge about what marriage is about.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Style007(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You are a foolish young man.
very very foolish brother! some comments here are really annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by ugotex85: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Celebrity marriages are always made in China, they don't last. Well, another opportunity presents itself for our teeming single ladies to enjoy the soccer pounds and dollars.
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by AuroraB(f): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
We are done with them.

That Davido, His peniss is in our hands. If told he will still have 2 more baby mamas, he will say it's a lie. But we will erect his peniss at the right time and right place.

Turn by turn.
Werey re ooo shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
very foolish talk any of my siblings over any woman on earth

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
No woman is that irresponsible if you hadn't given her a sense of doubt. If you give your partner a feeling of ownership of the home and the idea that she is without doubts financially and emotionally secured by you, she will learn to relax before your family.

A man must make very tough decisions if neccessary but never abandoned your wife for your siblings/parent and vice versa.

If you divorce her for your mother or sisters,
you will forever relinquish the authority of your home.

Richdad
women that pray for the mother of future husband to die before they meet him are whom you are vouching for?

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Satan66(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
You deserve to be called rich child for acknowledging this fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by viceddy95(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some of these women are something else,have seen a situation where a rich man was manipulated by his wife not to help any of his family member but busy helping the woman's family...................... if odion ighalo was to be a poor guy will the wife have the same harsh attitude towards his family.?no;but because the guy is ok financially, she wants to manipulate him against his family.....

Little advice for hustling guys here,me inclusive, don't plan of settling down with any woman ,if you are not ok financially,,,don't let any woman manipulate you against your family by saying;I was there for him when he had nothing.....
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Bimpe29: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
She should learn to regard her in law as part of her family.
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by aimuan(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lekison:
What a senseless comment
And 7 idiots liked the comment,that's the funniest part.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Sabby1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
We are done with them.

Turn by turn.

Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by manlawal(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
We are done with them.

Turn by turn.
You will never prosper.
You will never have a happy home.
As wish to see other people's home broken, so shall your family and generation becomes.
IN JESUS NAME I CURSE. AMEN
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by enemmo(f): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fake news
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Lekison(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
aimuan:
And 7 idiots liked the comment,that's the funniest part.
grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Hisduchess(f): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

If you ain't married then you are gonna make a real "richdad"with your wealth of knowledge,if you are married I'll bet that your kid/kids do have a real "richdad" especially your son's. Thank you for this sincere analysis
Re: Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Richdad50:
No woman is that irresponsible if you hadn't given her a sense of doubt. If you give your partner a feeling of ownership of the home and the idea that she is without doubts financially and emotionally secured by you, she will learn to relax before your family.

A man must make very tough decisions if neccessary but never abandoned your wife for your siblings/parent and vice versa.

If you divorce her for your mother or sisters,
you will forever relinquish the authority of your home.

Richdad
Your experience!!!

This is a fake news tho!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Grabs A Big Black Booty After Rejecting Dark SkinnedModels (Pictures) / Olayemi Bakare: Some Nigerian Movies Are Better Than Hollywood Movies / A Nairalander Poses With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.