Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24293 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by DenreleDave(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2020
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

Happy Sunday to you all!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by godfrey01(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

could this be first in history of man kind and hope they won't tagg it as work of the opposition

Happy Sunday to you alll
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Luketen(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2020
I'll attend online service.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2020
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

All the major religions in the world have all lost their voices. They're isolating and hiding, begging science for the medicine, instead of trusting in their prayers?

"If prayers worked, Ambulances will be driving to Churches instead of Hospitals".

111 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by helinues: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2020
grin

Me listening to Amy.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by seunlayi(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Going
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by whytediamond(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Domi Radio... if you know, you know.

7 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2020
No.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by TheNamezJhay(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2020
God no go shame us ooo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by pennywys(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by tuoyoojo(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2020
I had planned to go o but I woke up rather late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I've gone and I'm back. Very few persons in church. My church is taking precautionary measures, just three persons on a pew and no handshakes. Communion is no longer placed on the tongue but the palms. May God heal the world, Amen.

54 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes I am going to church.
Church is not closed, it's the building that is closed. I am the Church and I remain opened!

Before now, Dominion City under the leadership of Rev. David Ogbueli has always taught / trained us on Disciple making movements, Church & Cell Planting, Group of 12 (G12) to prepare us for times like this hence we are not taken unaware.

We are not sad but rather happy to be commited to be part of out satellite churches and cells which are not up to the restricted number given by the Lagos state government.

While all this is going on, we will continue to observe personal hygiene and safety measures at all level even as we continue to trust God for the answer to our prayers for the eradication of the virus globally and the strengthening of all governments, institutions and all personnel involved in combating this scourge.

Remain confident that "GOD WILL KEEP IN PERFECT PEACE HE WHOSE MIND STAYS UPON HIM" Isaiah 26:3.

If you worship at Dominion City or seeking a church to worship, please locate the nearest satellite or cell church closer to you. If you have the means, you can view live too.

JOIN US LIVE on all Digital and social media platforms

Facebook- dominioncityhq
Twitter- dominioncityhq
Instagram- dominioncityhq_HQ
YouTube- dominion city

God Bless You.
Shile.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by FastestGirl: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Nope.....

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jolyment: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CotenantNIG: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes

5 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by sojayy(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Church for whr?....na ur personal Bible n prayers sure pass for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jayson87: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
No

Fellow Christians read this

Isaiah 26:20 (RSV) Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past

Even bible supports self isolation and social distancing

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by shinarlaura(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
No
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Some are still attending. One mumu like that said our pastor said we must come o.
I hope his pastor is strong enough to heal him if by any means he contracts the sickness.

Now the whole world is dependent on the scientists they criticize, we all pray they see the cure ASAP.

35 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mindlog: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
It will be irrational of me to go.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by EcoBrick: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
It will be very risky and even dangerous to go to a crowded church service at this time. Using the outbreak in South Korea as a case study, only one person that took the virus to church and spread it there was responsible for 80% of the spread in that entire country.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Otunba80: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
No grin
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Dpaulie(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Doing worship at home with my family, my today’s offering and tithes go to the less privileged..shalom

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2020
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday.

are Christians the only one gathering for religious purposes in this country?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by simple250: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2020
You guys want to start religious war again far ...when una go get sence ROME self they lock down ..

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by chloedogie(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Nope but I am in church at home. Logging on live to my church service. If you wish to join kindly click on the links below. The instruction was for everyone to join the service from home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Musvz9F0-0

http://www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming

Www.dciradio.org

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.