Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Have I Contacted Covid-19? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have I Contacted Covid-19? (1112 Views)

Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus / How I Contacted The Deadly HIV On First Sexcapade - Please Becareful / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Contacted Covid-19? by jlo247(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Please I need answers and advises on my health status.
This is how it started
On Tuesday I was down with malaria and sneezing coupled with a minor cough (not dry cough) but after three days my malaria and sneezing disappeared. But I am left with slight cough. I forget I have been battling with diarrhea for the past one week prior to the malaria.
No chest pain, no problem in breathing, no abnormal sweating. please I'm I still save?
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by mrsage(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Call your doctor. Also contact the NCDC

1 Like

Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by implementing: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Same here bro, someone sneezed into my face some days ago around monday this week and I developed cold symptoms but I'm better now as I highly doubt it's the virus, just coughed up some mucus which is a sign of improvement, don't forget to take cough medicine all the time and drugs for sore throat
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by wisdomremz(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
implementing:
Same here bro, someone sneezed into my face some days ago around monday this week and I developed cold symptoms but I'm better now as I highly doubt it's the virus, just coughed up some mucus which is a sign of improvement, don't forget to take cough medicine all the time and drugs for sore throat

isolate ur self
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
jlo247:
Please I need answers and advises on my health status.
This is how it started
On Tuesday I was down with malaria and sneezing coupled with a minor cough (not dry cough) but after three days my malaria and sneezing disappeared. But I am left with slight cough. I forget I have been battling with diarrhea for the past one week prior to the malaria.
No chest pain, no problem in breathing, no abnormal sweating. please I'm I still save?
have you come in contact with a travellers? Are you finding it difficult to breathe.
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by jlo247(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2020
I didn't come across any traveller and I don't find it difficult when breathing
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by implementing: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
wisdomremz:

isolate ur self
already doing that, I stocked up on food and all my necessities, I should be good
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by frankputer: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
go for testing immediately @ CDC
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by apiski(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Today makes it the 11th day after my return from PortHarcourt. On my way there, someone sneezed at the back sit. I got realy disturbed ever since. Now, some days ago I had a sour throat, then later my voice changed, and then I started producing phlegms with a mild caugh, had difficulty in breething at long intervals and then stopped. I have been feeling ok for some time now after I took some medication but I have been having an itchy nose, as if there are lots of dust inside, with a little bit of nasal conjestion. I am fine now (only the itchy nose comes at long intervals). I am tempted to panic, but I am kind of skeptical since I do produce phlegms whenever I am exposed to cold, sometimes with caugh and sometimes without caugh but with wheezing. Sometimes my chest burns and sometimes it doesn't. A sort an allergy I've had with cold. I have been thinking that may be it's just a psycholoical effect of the global pandemonium. I live in Bayelsa.
Re: Have I Contacted Covid-19? by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2020
apiski:
Today makes it the 11th day after my return from PortHarcourt. On my way there, someone sneezed at the back sit. I got realy disturbed ever since. Now, some days ago I had a sour throat, then later my voice changed, and then I started producing phlegms with a mild caugh, had difficulty in breething at long intervals and then stopped. I have been feeling ok for some time now after I took some medication but I have been having an itchy nose, as if there are lots of dust inside, with a little bit of nasal conjestion. I am fine now (only the itchy nose comes at long intervals). I am tempted to panic, but I am kind of skeptical since I do produce phlegms whenever I am exposed to cold, sometimes with caugh and sometimes without caugh but with wheezing. Sometimes my chest burns and sometimes it doesn't. A sort an allergy I've had with cold. I have been thinking that may be it's just a psycholoical effect of the global pandemonium. I live in Bayelsa.
same here .The whole family

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Abba Kyari Arrives Gwagwalada Hospital For Treatment / Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. / My Experience With Modafinil As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.