Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases (65582 Views)

Fresh Coronavirus Outbreak Hit Benue, 25 Cases Reported / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by ityP(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
byinks:

Don't worry, we will both be alive to witness it.

I will be alive o. Cos I'm taking precautions against it. I hope same for you o as you think say covid-19 na hoax
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Kayw4re(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
yerokunphilips:
Every case of this virus that was recorded in this country are avoidable ,but due to the irresponsive of this irresponsible government . When countries are closing their borders, ours is opening camp . By now all our borders should have been closed ,all schools closed (especially primary schools ),medical team on red alert .God will help us and let all us be careful . We should all remember that prevention is better and cheaper than cure .
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD . NON OF YOU WILL CRY OVER YOUR CHILDREN IN JESUS CHRIST NAME .

I reckon with you, our govt never act, they react.

A stich in time saves nine.. so they say.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by petitejolie(f): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Except God comes to our aid. Some people travelled back to europe with symptoms of coronavirus. They have spread it one way or d other. But dey rather return than stay back in naija. So many people re hiding just waiting for their departure date.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by elysian777: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

ever heard of H1N1. It was 100 times worse and no one noticed. This virus is real but the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion for political reasons. The constitution was too much trouble and needed to be scrapped. They have succeeded.

Crazy world we are living in right now. Almost makes you wonder if something else isn’t brewing while everyone is preoccupied with this Coronavirus. �

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire nation is facing imminent lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!

Very true. I hope people's eyes will be opened
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Investnow2017: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
ThierryJay:

Liposure, trust me, Coro is not a distraction. I used to think like you do cos I always wondered that there were several other more deadly diseases than Coro which did not receive this much attention, until I discovered as follows:

- The reason Coro requires urgent measures is because of its unprecedented HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS nature, which significantly exceeds other deadly diseases such as SARS, MERS, HIV, EBOLA, CHOLERA, SWINE FLU etc.

- Although the death rate is relatively low, (at an average of about 2 - 3%), the number of deaths is still high because a large number of people are getting infected.

- To be clear, if Coro is left unchecked and no travel control measures are put in place, it may infect up to half of the world's population within a year that is about 3.5billion people. When you apply the supposedly low 2.5% death rate to the infected population, this will translate to over 875million lost souls, which will make it the deadliest pandemic ever in world history!

- Accordingly, Governments cannot fold their arms and just let another holocaust happen. This justifies the attention it is receiving globally.

Certainly the most excellent narrative of the reality with us. Wish people comprehend these salient facts.

Italy's case is worsening today because the healthcare is overwhelmed with doctors and nurses losing their colleagues right under their nose. Decision now is to pay more attention to infected persons who are less than 60yrs old!

2 Likes

Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by frankputer: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
asiwajumi:
Just having this reserved sentiments that this is a looting scam by Nigeria's State and Federal Government.

Every Governor almost claiming the virus is in their state and by the time they release how much they spent on this cases, many will collapse.

Anyways... Safety first even though their are high chances that it's a scam.

please stop all this your reservation and looting scam statement and face reality.
it seem you are still hallucinating.

just try to take all the percussion giving to the general public by FG in order to stay safe.
In Science we take precaution we don't take audio statement.

but if you still insist then i will recommend you go and take up the role of the minister of health.
you don't trust him, what make you think that if you take up the position other people will trust you ?
in fact you are even letting us know that if given the position you will like to loot and loot and keep spewing lies against coronavirus.
no one is guilty of looting until proven guilty of looting coronavirus fund.

1 Like

Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by pacespot(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nigeria steadily becoming Europe where new cases of corona are being discovered everyday. The mess is already upon the country, shutting the border can't stop anything anymore because the virus is already spreading. It took only three cases in Italy to bring them to where they are today.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by ojogbengasamuel: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is getting seriously serious.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by CaveAdullam: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This whole coronahoax is just a test run to see what they can get away with. Judging by the peoples reactions so far....the deep state has us by the short and curlies. And they know it.

ever heard of H1N1. It was 100 times worse and no one noticed. This virus is real but the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion for political reasons. The constitution was too much trouble and needed to be scrapped. They have succeeded.

Crazy world we are living in right now. Almost makes you wonder if something else isn’t brewing while everyone is preoccupied with this Coronavirus. �

That is precisely what all of us should be thinking. Coronavirus isn't what it seems; the timing is too convenient and the numbers don't wash. Follow the timeline, the locations, places most affected, and you'll start to see the picture. Some of it is connected to the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton/Winfrey (YES! WINFREY) sex-trafficking ring. Weinstein was recently sentenced to 55 years for perving on CONSENTING women and his sentence was reduced to 23 years as the result of a plea deal. Following his sentencing, several billionaire CEO's have resigned and multiple celebrities and politicians have suddenly "contracted the virus." There will be more resignations, more sudden (and convenient) celebrity/politician infections in an effort to save face. 600 people were recently arrested in a sex trafficking/corruption investigation that has spanned nearly 20 years. On the other side of the coin, the data doesn't add up. We have no way to confirm the number of infections and deaths the media is reporting. Just as China has completely manufactured the nature of the virus and their recovery, the government and media are deliberately fabricating the number of infections and deaths to push for a "vaccine" that will actually cause more sickness and death than their supposed virus (which wasn't a virus). Understand this: the vaccine is the actual goal, not curbing the virus. The media is deliberately strewing the data and drumming up public hysteria to push this goal forward. Do some research on 5G frequencies and their effect on the human body, and you'll see China's "virus." Wake up, people. We are witnessing one of the largest scale False Flag psy-ops we've seen in decades. More than 50,000 die from influenza each year and the media is completely silent yet, the entire nation is facing imminent lockdown and the media is pimping hysteria non-stop over a virus with a 98% recovery rate, with zero evidence to support their data. If you're not smelling something fishy by now, you need your heads examined. Stop listening to the media. Turn off your tv, put down the phone, and stop falling for the lie we're being fed. It's NOT a pandemic!
Hmmm.

Now we don't know where to stand, what or whom to believe. We are just like frustrated pawns on a chess board. What a pity!

By the way, how sure are your statements and how did you get these details?

Well done.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by bionixs: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
yerokunphilips:
Every case of this virus that was recorded in this country are avoidable ,but due to the irresponsive of this irresponsible government . When countries are closing their borders, ours is opening camp . By now all our borders should have been closed ,all schools closed (especially primary schools ),medical team on red alert .God will help us and let all us be careful . We should all remember that prevention is better and cheaper than cure .
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD . NON OF YOU WILL CRY OVER YOUR CHILDREN IN JESUS CHRIST NAME .
I was shocked when I was told that schools had upto Friday to close, whereas cases are already there. what stopped them from closing instantly is what baffled me
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by showafrica(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

Malaria is not contagious like COVID-19. It is also not a novel disease. Y'all shouldn't show your ignorance here abeg

Only if you know what a serious disease malaria is in Europe...
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Yenefer(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Hmmm.

Now we don't know where to stand, what or whom to believe. We are just like frustrated pawns on a chess board. What a pity!

Well done.
I read many books, I visit Reddit, qoura, Wapo, newyoker, and many other Russian site. Just to have enough information about the matrix and how it works
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by CaveAdullam: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
I read many books, I visit Reddit, qoura, Wapo, newyoker, and many other Russian site. Just to have enough information about the matrix and how it works
wow! You are really adventurous.
I watched a video on youtube some days ago were the pastor, an American pastor to be precise was addressing his congregation about the virus. Everything in your post was what he said but yours contain much details.

I will love you to recommend some of books you have read that's very interesting. As for those sites, they are not data friendly, but if one must get a tree he must sow a seed. Henceforth, I will try visiting those sites you just mentioned.

Thanks.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Yenefer(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:
I watched a video on youtube some days ago were the pastor, an American pastor to be precise was addressing his congregation about the virus. Everything in your post was what he said but yours contain much details.

I will love you to recommend some of books you have read that's very interesting. As for those sites, they are not data friendly, but if one must get a tree he must sow a seed. Henceforth, I will try visiting those sites you just mentioned.

Thanks.
I don't want to get into religious discussion here. but know that the Anti-Christ is.... Let's say he is already here about to be unveil. About the books u can download this they are good. There are also many books about the Babylonians u can download.
Man's Search For Meaning by Victor Frankl
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
The Art Of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli.
Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal.
Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. ...
The Story of the Human Body by Daniel Lieberman.
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. ...
Mindset by Carol Dweck. ...
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. ...
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. ...
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari.
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
Start with Why by Simon Sinek.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by CaveAdullam: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
I don't want to get into religious discussion here. but know that the Anti-Christ is.... Let's say he is already here about to be unveil
Wow. With Rich dad poor dad, how to win friends and influence people and Sapiens on your list, it tells that others will be interesting.

I will love you to contact me anytime you lay your hands on pretty books like the ones on your list. So how do we go about it?
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by tjskii(f): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Life-Changing Books

Thank you, i appreciate this, ive read about 3 of these already, been in to dispenza, krishnamurti, ramesh, ramtha, and so many other authors in the mind over matter vibes. Will definitely look into this more. Which of these books, really spoke to you? Which one have you read more than once
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Yenefer(f): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
tjskii:

Thank you, i appreciate this, ive read about 3 of these already, been in to dispenza, krishnamurti, ramesh, ramtha, and so many other authors in the mind over matter vibes. Will definitely look into this more. Which of these books, really spoke to you? Which one have you read more than once
the power of now
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by tjskii(f): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
the power of now

Good one
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Ifeanyimike123: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
I never thought our deaths will be made in China also
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by MrCEO69(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:

So what are you saying?
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Babapyro: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
sharpwriter:

This thing is serious o... I'm sorry. May his soul rest in peace.
Don't fall for this idiots downplaying the disease, it is worse than you think, imagine not been able to bring breath without oxygen and your throat blocked through your nose and mouth, drowsiness and extreme chest pain,even With oxygen you might not be able to sleep on your back.let me stop there.
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by richPHAROAH: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

You're a big fool,which of the disease you mentioned is airborne, oponu
aaaa, u for don tell me say na your new acan be this na. oya chop ban dia
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:

But Harvey has the virus... so what are you saying?
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Yenefer(f): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2020
ninetiethcrown7:

But Harvey has the virus... so what are you saying?
Harvey is just pawn like u and me. WAKE UP
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Harvey is just pawn like u and me. WAKE UP

All you conspiracy theorists... sigh.

I’m sure if trump took a shit and didn’t flush, you would have a theory for that equalling world domination.

Please stay safe and wash your hands.

1 Like

Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
original post before modifications

Bad guy
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by DateMynd44(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Babapyro:

Both of you don't have an iota of brain in your heads,I've lost a close friend to this virus and I say again both of you are ignorant and stupid
how old was he and did he have any underlying disease?
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by ThaThinka: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2020
Ishilove:
*chuckle*

25 or 250? The cases are grossly unreported grin

Grossly so. I have actually thought that our poor organisation and record-keeping around here was responsible for the low numbers. If we looked closely, most countries reporting high figures excel in these areas.

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by MuttleyLaff: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Israel is honest. This is an airborne virus that the species has not been exposed to. Time to build a “herd immunity”... what is going on here is a ploy by the Babylonians to destroy our little freedom.
This is why the virus situation doesn't seem so real. Seems to me if the situation was so so serious. These politicians would only be trying to figure out how to end the misery, But no, they are continually taking political shots at Each other.
I feel badly for anyone who is getting sick. But the Media and the Babylonians are playing this situation for their benefit and that's dispicable. The Babylonians are using the Corona Virus hysteria, to put the fear of God in our hearts. Whether they will say it or not, they are all dancing with glee behind closed doors over this Virus, it is the best thing that could have ever happened for them. If they can not win fair they will use Chaos and Bring the NWO, they fully intend to leave as much of a mess as possible to be cleaned up. So if no one can clean except them that's where vaccine will come up. That's the end game

MuttleyLaff:
Radiation, lol.

That's the sanitised version cause, lol.

True all that. We've had Spanish flu, have had Russian flu, before this Chinese flu. Argue with the POTUS, if aggrieved and vexed I called COVID-19 Chinese flu, lol

Quite a lot to learn from the COVID-19 aka Corona virus interesting experience though

You're wrong. Herd immunity is the cure.

Hmm, totally right

Not totally right here, lol

CaveAdullam:
Hmmm.
Its true the antichrists, note that, its plural, lol, are playing chess with peoples lives, lol, but its really isnt nothing to mope about. Why not be like the ambitious pawn in mortal combat, lol, on the chess board, if not, on the board, for the very spirited competition, to upgrade and be transformed into a queen that protects the king, lol, then be, on it, to play well, a position and/or role of getting that sweet success, checkmate, lol.

CaveAdullam:
Well done.

Yenefer:
Travel is the antidote to ignorances, prejudices, discriminations, bigotry, homophobia, chauvinism, misogyny, fundamentalism, narrow-mindedness etcetera. I enjoy travelling too, I visit many good books to read, lol, visit many good deepweb stuff internet sites and/or other varied online resources, but I live in the Bible, lol, because there is no such place better than home, home, sweet bible home lol.

If you want to shine your eyes and free yourself, lol, well, if you need milk to make your own cheese with then, lol you can get some from listening/watching/reading/visiting any of the following online dairy farms, lol, Professor Michio Kaku, Professor Sophie Bosede Oluwole RIP (i.e. aka Mamalawo and/or Iyanifa, was a practitioner of Yoruba philosophy) Dr Myles Munro RIP, Dr Aajonus Vonderplanitz RIP, Bill and Joan Donahue, Dr. Sebi RIP was born Alfredo Bowman, Dick Gregory RIP, Segun Olawoye c/o Objectv, Dr. Shola Jordan Adeoye, Dr Sunday Adelaja, Patrick Bet-David, Omoyele Sowore, Joseph Okechukwu, Adeyinka Grandson, Rabbi Manis Friedman, Alan Watts, Daddy Freeze, Dr. Michio Kaku, Dr. Michael S. Heiser, Segun Awosanya aka SEGA L'éveilleur aka @segalink, Chuck Missler etcetera. In other words, use them to do your own research, get informed and come up with your own cheese (i.e. your own facts/opinions)

CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

Yenefer:
I don't want to get into religious discussion here. but know that the Anti-Christ is....
Let's say he is already here about to be unveil. About the books u can download this they are good. There are also many books about the Babylonians u can download.

MuttleyLaff:

"I am currently reading this book (i.e. Sapiens - A Brief History of Mankind), it's a book by Yuval Noah Harari
Yuval Noah Harari is that Hebrew professor. Sapiens - A Brief History of Mankind, is a very enthralling book but you might need to spit out bones. I am still in the twenties page of a 400+ page book
"
- Re: Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist? by MuttleyLaff: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Good mix in there, I would throw in also:
The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene - Some christians frown and sniff at this book

About "The Antichrist is ..." lol. Yeah, let's just leave it at the, dot, dot, dot, lol. The jury is out on that one anyway, lol.

As for antichrists, ah, many of such, are on already on scene and/or have gone. Notice that the word, is in a clearly visible way, plural and not singular. It's important to recognise and/or note that. In the contemporary, there were at quite a few busy antichrists, lol. Maybe you've heard of and/or are familiar with them too, lol. Roll call will be Bill Gates, then Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, lol, to name just a few elites ones, lol. I know we are intelligent enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, lol.

Anyway, each one of these guys with their A-list companies are forerunners, preceding, making preparations and laying down groundworks for the main attraction, the Antichrist, lol. The truth is not hidden, it is in plain sight, what each of what the antichrists are doing and what they are advancing and perfecting are online technologies examples like e-commerce, cloud computing, AI, 5G & 6G?, social media technology, satellite/space internet. The number of the beast is actually already here and quite out there in another plain sight use, lol. Its the world wide web, lol. Ye, o gbele ooo. I remember in secondary school days, when I used to write W as V/. The Roman number VI = 6, so V/V/V/ = WWW = 666, lol. Whether you reckon its 666 or 616, the number is nothing to fear or be scared off as a believer, child, son/daughter of God. The beast, which of course, is what the internet is, a jungle so to speak too, is nothing to fear nor be scared off, lol.

"15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain
16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
"
- Revelation 13:16-18

Revelation 13:16-18, is quite clear what it states and not state. It is the entirety of Revelation 13:15 that one needs to be very wary of. The image, representation, general impression of the beast, is continuum and evolving, lol. It is false, and its image emerging now, is that, Google with a capital G, is now turned into a god, and "1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G? ... " one after the other have been doing their solid best to cement the beast so it could be worship the more, lol. It is a crazier, by the day world, we are living in, with the internet and Google getting increasingly more godlike statuses.

I once read this funny piece about the tech giants GAFA (i.e. Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook) that Google is God, Apple is Sex, Facebook is Love, and Amazon is a tougher nut to crack, but settling for Amazon is death -- the death of brand.

Since it virus season, COVID-19 season, lol. Let me slip in this, Microsoft and viruses, Bill Gates by association, like milk and cookies. Go together, lol. Coronavirus was more like a PLANdemic, not a pandemic, lol. Nothing ironic there. Revelation 13:15. Dont worship the image of the beast, whatever the image is, lol. See. Simple. No fear. Nothing to be scared off. Do the due dilligence and leave Psalms 91: 3-12 to do its part and so the rest, lol. Shalom.
cc: Bodydialect57
Re: Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks sir.
MuttleyLaff:

Its true the antichrists, note that, its plural, lol, are playing chess with peoples lives, lol, but its really isnt nothing to mope about. Why not be like the ambitious pawn in mortal combat, lol, on the chess board, if not, on the board, for the very spirited competition, to upgrade and be transformed into a queen that protects the king, lol, then be, on it, to play well, a position and/or role of getting that sweet success, checkmate, lol.

Travel is the antidote to ignorances, prejudices, discriminations, bigotry, homophobia, chauvinism, misogyny, fundamentalism, narrow-mindedness etcetera. I enjoy travelling too, I visit many good books to read, lol, visit many good deepweb stuff internet sites and/or other varied online resources, but I live in the Bible, lol, because there is no such place better than home, home, sweet bible home lol.

If you want to shine your eyes and free yourself, lol, well, if you need milk to make your own cheese with then, lol you can get some from listening/watching/reading/visiting any of the following online dairy farms, lol, Professor Michio Kaku, Professor Sophie Bosede Oluwole RIP (i.e. aka Mamalawo and/or Iyanifa, was a practitioner of Yoruba philosophy) Dr Myles Munro RIP, Dr Aajonus Vonderplanitz RIP, Bill and Joan Donahue, Dr. Sebi RIP was born Alfredo Bowman, Dick Gregory RIP, Segun Olawoye c/o Objectv, Dr. Shola Jordan Adeoye, Dr Sunday Adelaja, Patrick Bet-David, Omoyele Sowore, Joseph Okechukwu, Adeyinka Grandson, Rabbi Manis Friedman, Alan Watts etcetera. In other words, use them to do your own research, get informed and come up with your own cheese (i.e. your own facts/opinions)

Good mix in there, I would throw in also:
The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene - Some christians frown and sniff at this book

About "The Antichrist is ..." lol. Yeah, let's just leave it at the, dot, dot, dot, lol. The jury is out on that one anyway, lol.

As for antichrists, ah, many of such, are on already on scene and/or have gone. Notice that the word, is in a clearly visible way, plural and not singular. It's important to recognise and/or note that. In the contemporary, there were at quite a few busy antichrists, lol. Maybe you've heard of and/or are familiar with them too, lol. Roll call will be Bill Gates, then Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, lol, to name just a few elites ones, lol. I know we are intelligent enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, lol.

Anyway, each one of these guys with their A-list companies are forerunners, preceding, making preparations and laying down groundworks for the main attraction, the Antichrist, lol. The truth is not hidden, it is in plain sight, what each of what the antichrists are doing and what they are advancing and perfecting are online technologies examples like e-commerce, cloud computing, AI, 5G & 6G?, social media technology, satellite/space internet. The number of the beast is actually already here and quite out there in another plain sight use, lol. Its the world wide web, lol. Ye, o gbele ooo. I remember in secondary school days, when I used to write W as V/. The Roman number VI = 6, so V/V/V/ = WWW = 666, lol. Whether you reckon its 666 or 616, the number is nothing to fear or be scared off as a believer, child, son/daughter of God. The beast, which of course, is what the internet is, a jungle so to speak too, is nothing to fear nor be scared off, lol.

"15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain
16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, rthe name of the beast or sthe number of its name. 18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number uof a man, and his number is 666.
"
- Revelation 13:16-18

Revelation 13:16-18, is quite clear what it states and not state. It is the entirety of Revelation 13:15 that one needs to be very wary of. The image, representation, general impression of the beast, is continuum and evolving, lol. It is false, and its image emerging now, is that, Google with a capital G, is now turned into a god, and "1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G? ... " one after the other have been doing their solid best to cement the beast so it could be worship the more, lol. It is a crazier, by the day world, we are living in, with the internet and Google getting increasingly more godlike statuses.

I once read this funny piece about the tech giants GAFA (i.e. Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook) that Google is God, Apple is Sex, Facebook is Love, and Amazon is a tougher nut to crack, but settling for Amazon is death -- the death of brand.

Since it virus season, COVID-19 season, lol. Let me slip in this, Microsoft and viruses, Bill Gates by association, like milk and cookies. Go together, lol. Coronavirus was more like a PLANdemic, not a pandemic, lol. Nothing ironic there. Revelation 13:15. Dont worship the image of the beast, whatever the image is, lol. See. Simple. No fear. Nothing to be scared off. Do the due dilligence and leave Psalms 91: 3-12 to do its part and so the rest, lol. Shalom.
cc: Bodydialect57

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.