Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? (224 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by importantperson: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
My church service was postponed indefinitely.
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by majamajic(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
No movement here in lagos ,

Queue at filling stations , they are selling at 125

People want fill their gens and sit at homes
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2020
importantperson:

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by Calismart(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Some people haven't been to church this year since that new year night mass.
now if you ask them why they didn't go to church, they will say churches are closed
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2020
importantperson:

Why??

No healing power grin
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by olamidedivotee(f): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
My street is still bubbling as if nothing happens
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by importantperson: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why??
No healing power grin
village people are mostly foolish sha.

(1) (Reply)

Odm / Did Islam Promote Quarantine During Pandermics? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.