Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,505,646 members, 5,704,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 July 2020 at 12:54 AM

Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? (111 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by importantperson: 8:02am On Mar 22
My church service was postponed indefinitely.
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by majamajic(m): 8:04am On Mar 22
No movement here in lagos ,

Queue at filling stations , they are selling at 125

People want fill their gens and sit at homes
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15am On Mar 22
importantperson:

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by Calismart(m): 8:18am On Mar 22
Some people haven't been to church this year since that new year night mass.
now if you ask them why they didn't go to church, they will say churches are closed
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:33am On Mar 22
importantperson:

Why??

No healing power grin
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by olamidedivotee(m): 8:56am On Mar 22
My street is still bubbling as if nothing happens
Re: Corona Virus: Did You Go To Church Today? by importantperson: 9:10am On Mar 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why??
No healing power grin
village people are mostly foolish sha.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Fighting World War III With A Virus? A Reflection Anecdote / How Come Non Of Our Religious Preachers Saw Covid19 Coming? / Ramadan Time Table BD 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.