Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial (538 Views)

Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial by BlueAngel444: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Revelation 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

The above scripture written by John was a message from the Lord to the sixth era of the body of Christ, for the Lord promised to keep them from that period of time, a time I believe that the seventh era of the body of Christ will experience - which is now.

One thing we should note from the above verse is that the reason God was going to keep them safe was because they obeyed the Lord's command. And what was the Lord's command? It was to endure patiently, so they were longsuffering through so many things even death and had perseverance through persecution and perilous times.

That was an era in history where the believers in Christ mainly taught the truth, practiced the teachings of Christ Jesus, and had brotherly love (as the name Philadelphia implies). But the era in which we live in, the Laodicean, where governmental structures and people's opinion matter, where prosperity and bodily welfare is the main message and practice of the day is a deviation from the true gospel of faith.
In an era where the world needs those who are faithful and true witnesses to scale through it's trailing times. Men who have been unfaithful in the truth became blinded by wealth and unable hear the Lord's call.

So what is the purpose of the hour of trial?
It is to test the inhabitants of the earth, to find those who are faithful.

On a day we should be celebrating mothers, mother earth is in severe pain and groanings

Now Jesus said, in John 17:14-15, that God's people are not of the world but dwell there:
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

So to we who dwell in the era of the Laodicean how do we overcome this hour of temptation, Jesus tells us how; "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. In Revelation 3:21 Jesus says we should take him as an example to overcome.

I tell you that Jesus faced such test and overcame, a test that required him to be hold unto scripture with patient endurance. That test was when he was led into the wilderness where he endured and didn't try to prove himself, save himself nor serve flesh, a process Jesus also used to overcome the test of the cross.

We live in a period of time in which men will either try to save their lives or turn to God and his Christ.

In the gospel Jesus said those who try to save their lives will still lose it. We must endure like Jesus who didn't eat stone out of fear of dying of hunger, like some who currently are swallowing chloroquine out of fear of coronavirus and are poisoning their own systems.

Jesus who didn't leave or jump off the temple mount, like some who would leave God and still hope for his protection. Jesus endured upon the path and was on faithful even to death upon the cross.

This are trying times and it calls for patient endurance among the faithful

Endurance not to self medicate
Endurance not to leave God
Endurance not to look unto man or mammon as a means of survival.

When we consider the term hour in revelation 3:10 as a prophetic period and notice that prophetic scriptures write a day for a year. We calculate that a prophetic hour is equal to 15days which is the 2weeks self isolation required to check for coronavirus.

It might just be a theory but when you consider that much of the next occurrences in revelation occur during the seventh circle, it's safe to say that the seventh era of the church is the period where the seals are broken, so we see a practical consideration to it.

Most agree that the Philadelphia era ended within the 1900's, while few can argue it extended a century more but fact is, that era has ended.
The 1900's is known for the birth of what we term prosperity gospel, word of faith movement, healing and most of the errors that has crept into the world in the name of new gospel or new revelation. Founders and fathers of what we find in most modern day churches lived in, ministered in and started their propagation during 1900's.

It's from this time we see the four horse men riding, as I wrote earlier, in the seventh era of the church the seals begin to break. The world wars 1914 - 1918 and 1939 - 1945 reveals conquest fought mainly with projectiles as depicted by the first horseman, after the roman empire campaign we haven't seen nor read about any major global conquest till the 1900's when we see campaign for global conquest especially of the northern parts of the earth.

A major consideration I have had is that the seals were opened simultaneously but exist coherently.

For the second horseman depicts false peace
In the 1940s and 50s middle east along with the western world haven't been at peace. Notice how the end of the second world war brings about the new false Israel, proclamations of world peace and yet increased rising tensions worldwide.

I also noticed how the color of the horses match the skin color of the nations where each horse I believe begins to ride from. Notice how reddish the skin of the middle eastern and original habitants of the western nations and the constant conflict which is spread all over the world.

Now we come to the third horseman, which I believe rides from the south, and the southern part of the world is Africa which is known to be in penury and poverty of the majority living there and such is spread across the globe. I have heard how rich Africa was before the 70's and 80's and people had plenty food and it was so cheap. Again a black horse.

Now the fourth horseman over the fourth part of the earth, from the east brings a disease which will cause a major lack of food and the resulting famine will result in war. War for resources and survival - the sword.

The sword won't just be for survival it will also lead to mass genocide of the people of God as revealed by the fifth seal. China is not a Christ friendly nation and this coronavirus will seriously affect their economy and crops (and cheap labor will have to get cheaper or even free).

Why 1900's? At that period was when the first human virus was discovered. Diseases have killed millions over the years but the frequency at which viruses are being released and the ones discovered is alarming, from AIDS and other STDs in the 80's to 21century diseases of 2003 SARs, 2009 influenza, even with typhoid, malaria, cholera killing millions to Ebola and Zika virus of 2016, none has really shut down the world as coronavirus has done so far because of how contagious it is.

I am telling you all these because I know some of you have thought about these as the end of the world but it isn't. It just another phase towards the end. Another phase we children of God must endure.

I bring you this morning a message like the apostles Peter and Paul brought to the early church when faced with trails and tribulations; that do not despair for we have a far greater hope, greater calling, and we should endure until the very end. Not shrinking from death nor turning away from those God leds us to help. Stay safe in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial by GreatResearcher: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2020
crap
Re: Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial by BlueAngel444: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
crap
Thanks cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial by BlueAngel444: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial by BlueAngel444: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
May God keep you safe

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Oyedepo Submits That Opening Markets, Closing Churches Wrong / You are GOD's building / Social Distancing In Out Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.