Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Coronavirus: How Is It Affecting Your Area & What Are You Doing To Stay Safe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Is It Affecting Your Area & What Are You Doing To Stay Safe (249 Views)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: How Is It Affecting Your Area & What Are You Doing To Stay Safe by josephni12: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Initially, when this conoravirus pandemic started, I remembered reading in the news that the Japanese prime minister ordered schools to shut down. then I was still in school watching Epl matches and relaxing.
Fast forward to today, School management has ordered us to leave school, IT is rumored to be suspended; infact I haven't started mine, booring weekends; no football game to watch.

What I am doing to stay safe?

Social distancing, Planing to get home Asap and no more handshakes for now.

how has the coronavirus outbreak affected normal activities in your environment and what are you doing to stay safe.
Re: Coronavirus: How Is It Affecting Your Area & What Are You Doing To Stay Safe by josephni12: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: How Is It Affecting Your Area & What Are You Doing To Stay Safe by Beedehmee(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2020
We still dey play ball for my area... Something must kee a man i kanot comma die of boredom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dango Busses To Carry Not More Than Eight Passengers / Infection / [video] Ministers Attend Extraordinary Meeting Over Coronavirus In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.