Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (63885 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by EternalBeing: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

First of all, these are steps on how to grow Spiritually and stop being a baby Christian that's dependent on prophets and pastors till death
Believe! Hebrews 11:6 "For they who come to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a Rewarder of they that diligently seek HIM."
That is the very first step, to believe in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our CREATOR and HIS Son that died to reconnect us back to HIM. It sounds too uncomfortably simple to many people. But this is not just the whole Truth, but also the essence of man on Earth. The fallen state of man makes it hard to believe without seeing, yet technology has proved to every sensible human being that the absence of Evidence is not an evidence of Absence at all. Consequently, technology has made wise people to believe that God truly exist and made them to submit to HIM wholeheartedly in holiness. While devil has also used it to further numb and dumb down the naysayers to prevent them from alligning themselves to receive the Immortality that the CREATOR of Humanity has promised us.

Pray! The second step is to pray without ceasing, as being mandated by our Lord Jesus in the Book of Luke 18:1. The first and most important Prayer that must be relentlessly and Sincerely prayed is that God should help you to love HIM above all things in this World, that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of your heart, your thoughts and the Source of you thoughts, and that HE should reveal HIS Purpose of creating you to you and help you fulfill it excellently. I prayed this only for good 3 years.

Yield to the Holy Spirit! The final and most important step is to walk by Faith by yielding to the Holy Spirit leadings ,and taking actions whenever you are prompt to by HIM. This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil hold them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking. To grow spiritually, forget the difference and obey the Voice. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. To illustrate this, a I will share the testimony of my good friend who grew from a chronic sinner to a spiritual Christian Giant. He said he always experience strange dreams and oppression for sometime. Holy Spirit has been urging him to wake up and pray between 12:00AM to 1:00AM, but he thought is was just his heart speaking, because of his unconscious unbelieve.

Finally, a day came when he rose up, not to pray but to go and ease himself in the rest room. As he was about leaving his room, he most reluctantly yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to go closer to his window and look out. Just directly behind his window, he saw gathering of about 18 to 25 cats in circle behaving very very strangely in a way that words can never fully explain.

He rushed to carry anointing oil and shouted "JESUS!" as he poured it towards them. They scattered and never returned since that day. Ever since then till date, this my friend set his phone alarm and always prayed heavily between 12:00AM AM to 1:00AM now. His spiritual life grew very rapidly. It started by him remembering his dream and they come to reality. Later as he completely focused his heart on pleasing God and submitted to HIM in holiness, he started seeing clear visions. Fully yielding to control of the Holy Spirit, he prays for other people and they receive their miracles, etc.

Christians, Play Time is Over! Start Living Spiritually Before It's Too Late!

Don't live by sight as witches and wizard do, they trade their Right to receive genuine immortality, that awaits every human that pleases our CREATOR, for ability to see the spirit world by the help of demons that later destroys them.

Heaven-bound Christians are not meant to wait to see before exercising a Authority and Faith over this World.

Few year ago, Holy Spirit (what many still call just the " voice of their own heart" ) told me to go on 3 Days dry fasting, starting a day before my Birthday and ending a day after. With some doubts as usual, I reluctantly obeyed. My phone was switched off for the 3 days. On the last day after breaking the fast, the very first call that entered my phone was from a man that was working with an herbalist that I did a Project for. I never knew that they lured with the big money to the project site for ritual purpose, and that by virtue of what the concluded I was not to witness my next birthday. The man that called was lamenting that they have been relentlessly and ceaselessly calling me since the previous Day (my Birthday), that now Baba has died on that Day! I was wondering what correlates. I severally tried to call him after them but he refused to pick.

Play time is over! I pity Christians that want to just lazy about with their spiritual life. In this so called modern World, the spiritual warfare has become fiercer than ever. Deceived souls that already sold their lives to Satan would destroy you without even batting an eye lid. It is too dangerous for a Christian not to hide himself/herself in holiness and Holy Spirit. Just permanently submit yourself to your CREATOR in holiness and believe/know that HE is already in full charge of your life.[/b]That thing you want to achieve, that high place you want to get to, HE has long passed their before it entered your imagination. So, submit to HIM and let HIS Will prevail to lead you to the fulfillment of your original glorious Destiny and the great Purpose for which HE created you! [b]Acts 17:28 "For in HIM we live and move and have our being."
Any person, being, power or gathering that try to kill any of us true Children of the living YAHWEH shall die in our place in JESUS' Name!

381 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by EternalBeing: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
HalleluYAH!
misterme:
Thank God for the deliverance.
Thank God for your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit promptings.
Thank God for your willingness to obey the promptings.
Thank God for faith to act.

&

There are many Satan's agents on this forum. We are so close to the end of all things and both they and their master - Satan - are doing all they can to derail many Christians from faith.

Brother, keep up the good work. Keep spreading the gospel. More grace
Very very true. Thank you sir.

Thanks so much for sharing this below. Wether everybody believe mine or not, I'm glad that others are sharing their spiritual stories too. What you said below is exactly what Satan is doing to everybody alive. He punishes, stagnates, sickens, afflicts, impverish and imprisons till most finally give up on God and go to bow and submit to him through other humans that he has already deceived and captured before. The Herbalist or Witchdoctor they went to is also a captive of Satan, he would destroy him too as soon as he is done using him to deceive and destroy enough humans possible. Satan hates all humans with perfect hatred, including his human tools that he deceived to think they are powerful. He did not create us, so he doesn't have the Capacity to value or love us like YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that invested so much time, work and even Breathe of Life from HIMSELF into us to bring us alive. All humans should know that we are here to show that no amount of temptations from Satan or trials would make us turn our back on track our CREATOR, this is what qualifies us to receive thr reward of Immortality that we here for. JESUS said "he that hold on to HIM to the End no matter the affliction, shall receive Eternal Life." Forget some Pastors that are saying Christianity is goody-goody rollercoaster life, God did not say that. The Purpose of humans on Earth is to prove that we Love our CREATOR more than this world!
Exodora:

I don't know about his story but I just want to let you know that things are happening.
Three weeks ago I lost my cousin just yesterday his younger brother came back behaving some how the next thing he fainted twice his father started crying being the elderly person the family every member of the family gathered and they decided it was spiritual.
As he was taken to a herbalist he told them why they have come.
According to the herbalist that the god's (Ofor ) are not happy about how they have aboundon it for years without worshipping it.
Tenennts have been in they room for years without knowing that the ofo is hidden in their ceiling.
I don't know about this guy's story but I just know that their is forces every where trying to pull people down.
For doubters of spirituality of life he says:

You won't believe I pray it don't happen to you before you believe .
You need to see how his face changed .
His brother that died three weeks ago was vomitting blood for like four days despite all medication .
Just pray nothing like this happens to you

God bless you!
MistarT:
The word of the Lord said in 1 Corinthians 1:18 that " The message of the cross to them that perish is foolishness but to us who are saved it is the power of God" in John 12:40 the bible says clearly that an unbeliever's eyes have been blinded and heart hardened so that believing and becoming saved becomes a mirage. DEVIL the director of evil is the chief distractor.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by EternalBeing: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

I wouldn't have been alive to share this today if not for unmerited Mercy of the Living YAHWEH. We read here last week of how a healthy bubbling handsome Groom died peacefully in his sleep right on morning of his Wedding day before he could marry, could that be a mere coincidence. An accademically sound first-class product friend of mine was used by his own boss who told him to bring the egg in the rest room of his office for him, he innocently did. The boss must have noticed his nonchnalence to the spirituality of life. My friend died peacefully in the the new house he just completed. He's a Christian, but deceived by his superintelligence and subconcious pride that made him saw himself as self-sufficient. Very rarely prayed, fast or go to Church. His great uncommon Glory was harvested just like that.

HOLY SPIRIT is not fiction, HE is very real! Realer than demons that satanists, luciferinas, herbalists, witches and wizards rely on to see, while We walk by Faith which is far superior and powerful than seeing. Angels, demons, other spirits etc are shocked, amazed and wowed by highest Man's ability; Christians' actions of Faith without seeing, this is the essence of Man. In John 20:29, JESUS said we are blessed above even spirit beings because we did not wait to see before believing our CREATOR, that's is the Key to Man's superiority above demons.

Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek ME and find ME when you seek for ME with ALL your heart." That is the unbendable unnegotiable Condition for knowing the Holy Spirit, it must be with the full surrender of your body, soul, and spirt to Holiness before HE can reveal HIMSELF to you. Life, what is life? You are still alive and useful today because you still have the spirit of life in you. The current spirit of life you have is the small part of HIM that HE breath into Adam. Why not reconnect your spirit back to it's SOURCE; HOLY SPIRIT. So that HE would feed the spirit of life in you to grow into full stature in Spirit so that you can live forever. HOLY SPIRIT is the one that feeds and add to your Spirit till it grow to full Stature of Christ that can never be conquered by death anymore. HOLY SPIRIT is LIFE!

YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is raising a mighty End Time Army, please enroll before it becomes too late. You can not wish it away, there is no civilian true Christian, we are all Soldiers in this temporary life on Earth. We rather live discomfortably like this now, refusing to bow to the god of this sinful World. So that we enter into eternal rest, comfort, joy and eternal enjoyment that truly await us. We are not afraid of death during the course of doing the Will of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth because we know that the SOURCE of all lives HIMSELF is our eternal Owner and Controller, HE has vowed to make us live forever and ever. The Sun has not fallen from where HE placed it, so HIS Promise can never fail.

My fellow Christians, I want us to know that Holy Spirit is not the most important thing to Christians, Holy Spirit is Everything; our all in all! HE is Everything! HE is not fiction, HE is very real! Realer than demons that witches and wizards rely on. To please HIM is the singular most important reason why we are alive. Without HIM, we are useless and wasted. Luke 4:1, Acts 10:38 "How YAHWEH anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit" So that HE was then able to achieve great and mighty things, healing all sicknesses and delivering those being oppressed by Satan and demons. Even JESUS had to be filled with HIM to fulfill His Purpose of coming to the Earth. Being holy and making yourself condusive for HIM to dwell in is not negotiable!

This testimony above happened years ago when I couldn't distinctively differentiate between the voice of my heart and the Voice of the Holy Spirit. You can imagine what would have happened to me if I concluded in my heart that I MUST be 100% sure it was God that told me to swiftly remove my hand and allow the big bundles of money that the man was paying me to fall to the ground as he handed it to me. I acted as if it was a mistake and said "sorry sir" as I packed the money from ground into my bag. Satan can not create any Glory (he is not YAHWEH GOD that creates something from nothing), he hijacks that of other for his children. I never knew they were programing that I should never see my next Birthday alive, but I stupidly obeyed the Voice in my heart that said "Remove your hand and let the money fall" This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil holds them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking.

Satan has used subconscious inner pride to permanently retardd the Spiritual Growth of many that would have become Christian spiritual Giants in this World. HOLY SPIRIT has told many Christians that are passing by a blind, sick or cripple person, "Lay hand and pray for him/her", but fear of the shame, disgrace and mockery of us that would happen if we obey and the miracle dies not happen has incapacitated many. Until you die to your flesh and pride, until you KNOW that your life is not about you but about your CREATOR, until you don't care anymore whether the miracle happen or not, until your desire to see Men free from bondage of Satan/sickness overrides your ego being hurt, it is only then that you shall be transformed to a mighty Miracle Worker for the Kingdom of GOD ALMIGHTY. The schools fees of the School of the Spirit is childlike obedience. Permanent death to pride and flesh is the KEY! A dead man does not give a damn whether people are laughing at him or not, we must relentlessly Cry to HOLY SPIRIT to permanently kill our pride and flesh so HE can become fully alive in us, to make us useful for HIS Kingdom and freely used by HIM to impact Humanity for good.

To grow Spiritually and become Powerful, stop being stagnated by your effort to be 100% sure of if it is your heart speaking or God, stop focusing on knowing the difference between the voice of your heart and the Voice of God before you obey the Voice of Holy Spirit. Babies don't think they must wait to be able to speak fluently before they start speaking, they speak all the same not caring wether you laugh at their babbling or not. Matthew 18:3, Christ say we can not know God unless be become like babies instead of subconciously deceiving/stagnating ourself with our intelligence.

Another lie that Satan uses to deceive and stagnate most Christians' spiritual growth is by telling them that they are not gifted spiritually by God. The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth deposited a part of HIMSELF into Adam, and that is the life currently in you too. The spirit anything, controls the physical anything. You are able too move your hand because the spirit of life in you does. Not feeling body of man, not logical thinking soul of man, it is that spirit of life in man that has ability to communicates with the CREATOR of Heaven and earth because HE is SPIRIT. Every living human being is spiritually gifted already, develop it as a child gradually develops speech. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. You shall fulfill the Glorious Purpose for which ALMIGHTY GOD put you on Earth in JESUS' Name!

85 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by BackToLife: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Amen! Thanks so much, let me save this.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by mrsfavour(f): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
I need to wake up spiritually,my spirit is down , cannot pray well, cannot study the word again. I need help please

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by chibike69: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Elvis2kay: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Did he also died of convid-19? Because that's famous killer at the moment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by NextD18: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
The only reason you are still alive is because it isn't your time yet to die.

Forget this epistle!!

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
The guy above me is correct!

The OP believes he was saved by his spraying annoiting oil on the cats doing meeting in the midnight and his fasting and prayers!

Cats see better in the night bro! Wake up!

You are alive because it's never your turn to die!

We came suddenly and unknowingly!

We go likewise!

It's not dependent on age!

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by seanwilliam(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
I too lazy for prayer..e don tey wey I pray mehn..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Yakade(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by wonuks(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Doctor2020: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Wow! What a narrow escape.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by toxxnoni(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by LivingSage: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Scammmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
The set of people below should also come and give their m testimony, it's a new day;
Agentnairaland (the impostor)
Gandollar
Zombiepunisher
I could see myvillagepeople, no testimony to give?

18 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Buliwyf: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
This guy and fake stories. He is just making them up just to be on the front page.

Only you were attacked by marine spirit in your dreams. Only you battle herbalists. Only you with all the other stuff that u always write about.

Go through his profile and see all the ridiculous topics he has. About 100 of them. And let's not forget his second account too. This guy na entertainer. He is also a follower of the scamming TB Joshua. Don't take him seriously.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by DropsMic(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
I love far fetched stories... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by NaijaMutant(f): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Hallelujah!!!

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by mu2sa2: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2020
A finely spinned yarn.

9 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Here we go again... Another comic relief grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by DriggityDre: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
I don't trust this Eternal Beans guy. I can't even take him seriously cos a lot of his stories are fake undecided
Buliwyf:
This guy and fake stories
I swear!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by HisSexcellency(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
You opened a thread to share your testimony, then you went ahead to use almost 2/3 of your post to form pastor/preacher.
Why not just share the testimony you came to share. Let your testimony do the preaching and convincing your readers why they need Christ in their life, than writing long stories that end up drowning the effectiveness of your testimony.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Sayfact: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Praise the lord

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by LivingSage: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
You should all keep deceiving yourselves. You had an accident u blame it on someone, you eat it doesn't digest on time u blame it on someone, you see your mum/dad/aunt/uncle/cousin/spouse in dream, they're doing you evils. Christians, when will you have rest of mind grin ;
Meanwhile, the most prayerful, punctual in church Christians are always wretch. Is prayer not working for them? Well Quran has answered with Yes".. wa maa dua'u al kaafirina, Ila fee dollaal"
Coronavirus is ravaging, no pastor has ever volunteer to cure it despite their claim of deliverance cheesy Whereas they'll still continue fooling their followers with deliverance after this.
Christians wise up, accept Allah has your Lord and your saviour as Jesus preached during his reign before Paul created Christianity and deviate from Jesus footsteps.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by SaintBishop: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
The Lord is good

Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Harmored(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Mjpem23(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
You think being holy save you from getting killed

8 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by momodub: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Hummm

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by BeerParlour: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Lies

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Hoephase: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2020
NL

14 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Uyi168: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2020
No one cooks a better moon light tales than this guy...

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by dazzlingd(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy

You and your fellow con artists have all gone into hiding and cant kill coronavirus..

Coronavirus is the biggest enemy of man right now, yet all the powerful pastors in nigeria can join hands to battle it...idiots!!!!

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.