Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (63922 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by nkwuocha1: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2020
God is good

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by pennyland(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Turn back to God fully period

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Christians and LIES are inseparable cheesy

This one again

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by chinchonglee(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Religion!!!

Av u seen how the white men worships God
I love hearing their preaching, i love the solemity of their worship but Nigerians has turned the whole thing to scam.

Dear God, I love worshipping you but not in this country

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by bizzibodi(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Pleejahlord!We all cheat death to die another day.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by todaynewsreview: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Praise the Lord

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2020
mrsfavour:
I need to wake up spiritually,my spirit is down , cannot pray well, cannot study the word again. I need help please

Me too... I have unexpectedly been lazy spiritually... I need help so bad...

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by dazzlingd(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2020
mrsfavour:
I need to wake up spiritually,my spirit is down , cannot pray well, cannot study the word again. I need help please

You need to wake up mentally, your white master jesus cant save u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by izzyboi(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Sheunma: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2020
I just don't get it: why pray and fast against dying when you are have been promised a better place in the hereafter?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by DabuIIIT: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

First of all, these are steps on how to grow Spiritually and stop being a baby Christian that's dependent on prophets and pastors till death
Believe! Hebrews 11:6 "For they who come to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a Rewarder of they that diligently seek HIM."
That is the very first step, to believe in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our CREATOR and HIS Son that died to reconnect us back to HIM. It sounds too uncomfortably simple to many people. But this is not just the whole Truth, but also the essence of man on Earth. The fallen state of man makes it hard to believe without seeing, yet technology has proved to every sensible human being that the absence of Evidence is not an evidence of Absence at all. Consequently, technology has made wise people to believe that God truly exist and made them to submit to HIM wholeheartedly in holiness. While devil has also used it to further numb and dumb down the naysayers to prevent them from alligning themselves to receive the Immortality that the CREATOR of Humanity has promised us.

Pray! The second step is to pray without ceasing, as being mandated by our Lord Jesus in the Book of Luke 18:1. The first and most important Prayer that must be relentlessly and Sincerely prayed is that God should help you to love HIM above all things in this World, that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of your heart, your thoughts and the Source of you thoughts, and that HE should reveal HIS Purpose of creating you to you and help you fulfill it excellently. I prayed this only for good 3 years.

Yield to the Holy Spirit! The final and most important step is to walk by Faith by yielding to the Holy Spirit leadings ,and taking actions whenever you are prompt to by HIM. This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil hold them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking. To grow spiritually, forget the difference and obey the Voice. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. To illustrate this, a I will share the testimony of my good friend who grew from a chronic sinner to a spiritual Christian Giant. He said he always experience strange dreams and oppression for sometime. Holy Spirit has been urging him to wake up and pray between 12:00AM to 1:00AM, but he thought is was just his heart speaking, because of his unconscious unbelieve.

Finally, a day came when he rose up, not to pray but to go and ease himself in the rest room. As he was about leaving his room, he most reluctantly yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to go closer to his window and look out. Just directly behind his window, he saw gathering of about 18 to 25 cats in circle behaving very very strangely in a way that words can never fully explain.

He rushed to carry anointing oil and shouted "JESUS!" as he poured it towards them. They scattered and never returned since that day. Ever since then till date, this my friend set his phone alarm and always prayed heavily between 12:00AM AM to 1:00AM now. His spiritual life grew very rapidly. It started by him remembering his dream and they come to reality. Later as he completely focused his heart on pleasing God and submitted to HIM in holiness, he started seeing clear visions. Fully yielding to control of the Holy Spirit, he prays for other people and they receive their miracles, etc.

Christians, Play Time is Over! Start Living Spiritually Before It's Too Late!

Don't live by sight as witches and wizard do, they trade their Right to receive genuine immortality, that awaits every human that pleases our CREATOR, for ability to see the spirit world by the help of demons that later destroys them.

Heaven-bound Christians are not meant to wait to see before exercising a Authority and Faith over this World.

Few year ago, Holy Spirit (what many still call just the " voice of their own heart" ) told me to go on 3 Days dry fasting, starting a day before my Birthday and ending a day after. With some doubts as usual, I reluctantly obeyed. My phone was switched off for the 3 days. On the last day after breaking the fast, the very first call that entered my phone was from a man that was working with an herbalist that I did a Project for. I never knew that they lured with the big money to the project site for ritual purpose, and that by virtue of what the concluded I was not to witness my next birthday. The man that called was lamenting that they have been relentlessly and ceaselessly calling me since the previous Day (my Birthday), that now Baba has died on that Day! I was wondering what correlates. I severally tried to call him after them but he refused to pick.

Play time is over! I pity Christians that want to just lazy about with their spiritual life. In this so called modern World, the spiritual warfare has become fiercer than ever. Deceived souls that already sold their lives to Satan would destroy you without even batting an eye lid. It is too dangerous for a Christian not to hide himself/herself in holiness and Holy Spirit. Just permanently submit yourself to your CREATOR in holiness and believe/know that HE is already in full charge of your life.[/b]That thing you want to achieve, that high place you want to get to, HE has long passed their before it entered your imagination. So, submit to HIM and let HIS Will prevail to lead you to the fulfillment of your original glorious Destiny and the great Purpose for which HE created you! [b]Acts 17:28 "For in HIM we live and move and have our being."
Any person, being, power or gathering that try to kill any of us true Children of the living YAHWEH shall die in our place in JESUS' Name!
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by cpmconsultingltd: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY Watch the video and stay alert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by hod898(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Good exhortation op, but I don't agree with your final sentence. The word of God says pray for your enemies, not wish them death. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by nams77: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Keep the good work up brother!

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by seedorfg(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2020
I smell lieeeeeeeeeeez.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AuroraB(f): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2020
You are loosing it sad
You wanted to preach, halfway through you threw in the herbalist story to sound wise but ended up shallow
Religious fanatic. I have your type
Anywhere belle face

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by kem6845: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2020
0ph63bfu1w
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Sterope(f): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2020
I have a good question

Other countries are debating 5g, we would rather tell tall tales.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Herbalist don't kill Herbalist uses natural herbs to cure diseases Witches are those that kills, Herbalist are like Doctors not Hire killers �

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by kem4245: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2020
3wtzo5w034
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Dream2(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Well, it depend on individual/family and not religion as my father once told me if any human tell me he will kill me, I should instantly reply the person that he/she will kill him/herself.
It was so weird at first until I start to face some life realities, I used that phrase twice and I don't pray to use it again as the individuals involve always have sad endings.
The second incident really destabilize me so I asked my dad the reason behind such phrase and the man simply told me that's what his father(My grandpa) told him many years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by GamalNasser: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2020
God is the greatest

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Biggest80: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Glory be to God

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by lebron7(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
LivingSage:
You should all keep deceiving yourselves. You had an accident u blame it on someone, you eat it doesn't digest on time u blame it on someone, you see your mum/dad/aunt/uncle/cousin/spouse in dream, they're doing you evils. Christians, when will you have rest of mind grin ;
Meanwhile, the most prayerful, punctual in church Christians are always wretch. Is prayer not working for them? Well Quran has answered with Yes".. wa maa dua'u al kaafirina, Ila fee dollaal"
Coronavirus is ravaging, no pastor has ever volunteer to cure it despite their claim of deliverance cheesy Whereas they'll still continue fooling their followers with deliverance after this.
Christians wise up, accept Allah has your Lord and your saviour as Jesus preached during his reign before Paul created Christianity and deviate from Jesus footsteps.
All na scam
Even your paedophile Mohamed

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by chukwuibuipob: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
JEsUS IS LORD

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Xbee007(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2020
What you're suffering from is paranoid schizophrenia. Only you, almost every other Sunday, you have different stories of how you escaped death from witches and wizards.

See a therapist!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Hoodbilonia: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Lol
Another scripted fairy tales
No be only cats he see
Keep twisting lies
The other time another one said it was 15 birds he saw by ths window. Like say light dey naija for nite.
Abegi

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by iPOOPinURmouth: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2020
i know this is trash but let me waste my time and read angry

modifed....so this idiot wasted so much time writing rubbish but couldnt explain how the so called herbalist died?
for wasting my fucking time, i must say you are a full blown idiot.
when i say all these christians and religios people including alfas and babalawos are all scammers, it will look like i dont know what i am saying. imagine this idiot that gave a topic that has to do with how a babalawo tried to kill him but instead of just telling us exactly what happened he spent 98% of the time on fairly tales and on quoting useless scriptures and never even elaborated on the topic.
i expected him to elaborate on how they sent him jazz, he countered it etc etc, or atleast tell us how the baba died. he might have died of heart attack or something else.
this is how these bastards confuse ignorant people, they play with your mind and brains, they distract you to confuse. too bad no be all of us una fit distract.
on a closing note, i will like to say Bleep you for wasting my time

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / Download Gospel Mixtape By Dj D-david – Worship Intro 2017 Mix / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.