Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him (88388 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Pein05: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Imagine a governor. Naija na wack country
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by MZrapper(f): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

And if we ask you to list his performance,you go begin dance around and shifting goal post.

....but I'll tell you his achievements, they are all internet propaganda achievement just like this topic.

You are ipob of course

Foolish human being, everyone is IPOB, olosi.
I aint even a Nigerian to start with.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by iammo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
MrBONE2:

That reminds me, I need to collect my Kerosene share from the Governor grin

grin grin nothing for you... you dont have PVC you are among no lefelendum no erection group
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
after your mother, if she's still alive though. Oponu.

Ok
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by DockyFAA: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Politics aside, Seyi Makinde has started very well. And to a larger percentage of residents in Oyo State, he is doing greatly well to meet the yearnings and aspirations of the people.
It's not due yet to judge a government on projects because all the new governors, Seyi Makinde inclusive are just running their first budget in this 2020. And an accountable government runs on legally approved appropriation bill.
However, you can doubt the fact that as expected of a responsive and sensitive government, he has evolved many policies and programmes that are directed towards alleviating the many years suffering and aparthy of the people. Some of these are the compulsory, free and qualitative education for all in Oyo State, the newly launched free healthcare services, the integrated agriculture project as evident in the rejuvenation of OYSADEP at SAKI; revive of farm settlements in IBARAPA and olodo; , etc
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Ok
so move
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Foolish human being, everyone is IPOB, olosi.
I aint even a Nigerian to start with.

Foolish man, ipob is not a tribe or nationality, it's a bankrupt, ignorant and unintelligent mentality.

Btw, I asked you to list his achievements, but I'm very sure you won't because there's nothing to list.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Shut up. I’m also from Ibadan, agbole popoyemoja and our lineage is also of the Mogajis.

Makinde is just an audio governor, he is practically doing nothing compared to what the likes of Ajimobis did in their first year in office.

Write it down, if Makinde keep doing like this, then the Oyo state voters will show him the way out in the next election. Ibadan o kin sin yan leemeji, only Ajimobi had the luxury of second term and that’s because he is a great performer and the best to ever lead Ibadan since 1999.

Mogaji ko, Mangoji ni

The only thing Ajimobi did was to wreck you if you are truly from Oyo State. That is why he couldn't win his Senatorial seat again. He was that bad. There were people who believed Adelabu lost because he associated with Ajimobi so SHUT THE FÚCK UP because you clearly know nothing of Oyo politics. Makinde has not spent 2 yrs in office yet but you want to compare him already. Audio Mogaji

All these APC ZOMBIES claiming Mogaji. Na today una remember say una be Mogaji.... Hahahahaha
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11244213_849cc6e17a974c80916b8d8a8434e819_jpeg_jpeg3dffd387c08bd3ca3f3e52be6c2eec25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11246234_222_jpegaed636c40a126b346c07e31afe7f4b39

Just imagine, you issued and order and still let this thoughtless clown show up in your state to perform and endanger your people and even failed to tell him that he can not perform because you gave an order against such acts.

The sad heights of leadership incompetents, lack of care and seriousness.

Sad..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Barbilius: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Shut up. I’m also from Ibadan, agbole popoyemoja and our lineage is also of the Mogajis.

Makinde is just an audio governor, he is practically doing nothing compared to what the likes of Ajimobis did in their first year in office.

Write it down, if Makinde keep doing like this, then the Oyo state voters will show him the way out in the next election. Ibadan o kin sin yan leemeji, only Ajimobi had the luxury of second term and that’s because he is a great performer and the best to ever lead Ibadan since 1999.

Oga, there is nothing special about Ajimobi's government. It was a mediocre government. Fuccking 8 years o, dualization of dugbe road, magazine-Jericho, challenge-express road, uncompleted roads in Oyo and ogbomoso and saki thereby subjecting the people of these towns to pain, he built roads with open gutters, roads without streetlights in Oyo and ogbomoso, even the ones in ibadan that he attached streetlights, they didn't last beyond 6months. Spent millions planting flowers and the flowers dried off right under the nose of his government. What about education, he was a colossal failure, ditto for health care. All he does is to insult people up and down as if he is the one who has been feeding people right from birth. Seyi might actually not be that great, but Ajimobi wasn't any special, and he isn't anywhere close to the best in Oyo state. It's very easy for some of you to sit down in developed countries and be hailing some politicians, tell that to those with poor health care in oke ogun, tell secondary school students that he is the best thing after slice bread in Oyo state, telllaitech student who went on strike for a whole year that he is the best thing that ever happened to laitech. Tell people in Oyo, ogbomoso, saki etc that his uncompleted roads have killed and rendered many handicapped that he is the best thing in the history of the state.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by LegendHero(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Mogaji ko, Mangoji ni

The only thing Ajimobi did was to wreck you if you are truly from Oyo State. That is why he couldn't win his Senatorial seat again. He was that bad. There were people who believed Adelabu lost because he associated with Ajimobi so SHUT THE FÚCK UP because you clearly know nothing of Oyo politics. Makinde has not spent 2 yrs in office yet but you want to compare him already. Audio Mogaji

All these APC ZOMBIES claiming Mogaji. Na today una remember say una be Mogaji.... Hahahahaha

One thing about you guys is that you will leave your states and start peddling into other people zone based on what you read online.

Ajimobi party APC was not voted out coz of his performance, Ajimobi is a chronic abuser and he has no respect for people. He was voted out because he is too proud and arrogant in the way he talks to people and not because of performance.

He first fought with Olubadan such that the Ibadan people ganged up against him and his party. Adelabu grandfather is like a serial betrayer to the Yoruba people and people are still judging him based on that which led to his defeat.

Also,Ajimobi fought with the civil service, example in the case of the association of school principals who he told he can hold their pay and there will be no consequences.

He is the only governor after Olusegun Osoba of Ogun state that caused the collapse of their party due to their culture of insults and disrespect to the people. They both performed very well!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Mogaji ko, Mangoji ni

My friend stop saying nonsense

My family is not only of Mogaji but My grandmother was the first educated iyalode of ibadan land. "Iyalode Wura ola Esan". She founded the Peoples primary and secondary school in Adeoyo and Molete. My grandfather rose to the position of Ekerin olubadan(Fourth inline to Olubadan) during his days.

So I am a bonified ibadan boy. Ajimobi already started the Mokola bridge around this time during his first term. He already tarred inner city roads in Bodija and other areas around ibadan.

Akala already completed dualization of Dugbe to Mokola road by this time in his term in office and he already started the Akala Express road which he completed in 2009. He has also tarred roads in Oluyole local government in Crin area and Odo ona kekere.

Ladoja despite his troubles tarred the ibadan inner roads along the ogupa river.

What major project has Seyi initiated? What would be his legacy project?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by LegendHero(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Barbilius:
Oga, there is nothing special about Ajimobi's government. It was a mediocre government. Fuccking 8 years o, dualization of dugbe road, magazine-Jericho, challenge-express road, uncompleted roads in Oyo and ogbomoso and saki thereby subjecting the people of these towns to pain, he built roads with open gutters, roads without streetlights in Oyo and ogbomoso, even the ones in ibadan that he attached streetlights, they didn't last beyond 6months. Spent millions planting flowers and the flowers dried off right under the nose of his government. What about education, he was a colossal failure, ditto for health care. All he does is to insult people up and down as if he is the one who has been feeding people right from birth. Seyi might actually not be that great, but Ajimobi wasn't any special, and he isn't anywhere close to the best in Oyo state. It's very easy for some of you to sit down in developed countries and be hailing some politicians, tell that to those with poor health care in oke ogun, tell secondary school students that he is the best thing after slice bread in Oyo state, telllaitech student who went on strike for a whole year that he is the best thing that ever happened to laitech.

Ask anybody, Ajimobi is the best in terms of governance since 1999. Lam-Ladoja-Akala were not able to measure up to him. I grew up in Ibadan and attended Ibadan grammar school in the heart of Molete area. No governor beat the achievement of Ajimobi and ask any Ibadan indigene that’s not a party man and they’ll tell you the truth.

You are right, Ajimobi is someone without sense and he can abuse anybody abusable. He singlehandedly ruined his party in Oyo state due to his culture of nonchalant attitude and not because of performance.

Let’s say the truth, Seyi Makinde is getting clueless by the day coz he is currently immersed in the social media fame. Oyo state people voted for him because they trusted him, he is a philanthropist and he’s been doing a great job since 2011 or so. He should be wary of Oyo especially Ibadan people, they will abandon you when they see that you’re not a great performer they think you were.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Ask anybody, Ajimobi is the best in terms of governance since 1999. Lam-Ladoja-Akala were not able to measure up to him. I grew up in Ibadan and attended Ibadan grammar school in the heart of Molete area. No governor beat the achievement of Ajimobi and ask any Ibadan indigene that’s not a party man and they’ll tell you the truth.

You are right, Ajimobi is someone without sense and he can abuse anybody abusable. He singlehandedly ruined his party in Oyo state due to his culture of nonchalant attitude and not because of performance.

Let’s say the truth, Seyi Makinde is getting clueless by the day coz he is currently immersed in the social media fame. Oyo state people voted for him because they trusted him, he is a philanthropist and he’s been doing a great job since 2011 or so. He should be wary of Oyo especially Ibadan people, they will abandon you when they see that you’re not a great performer they think you were.
Although Akala also tried but he had the scandal of stealing Ladoja's mandate hanging over him that people weren't able to judge his administration objectively.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Dollabiz: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by pfadom: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:
That sign that davido and the audio governor is doing cheesy

It's done so the picture wouldn't look awkward, imagine them with their hands down cheesy

They are both of same breed. Unserious, carefree and simply power crazy!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by pfadom: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Great mind. Thumbs up for this great and accurate piece.

Barbilius:
Oga, there is nothing special about Ajimobi's government. It was a mediocre government. Fuccking 8 years o, dualization of dugbe road, magazine-Jericho, challenge-express road, uncompleted roads in Oyo and ogbomoso and saki thereby subjecting the people of these towns to pain, he built roads with open gutters, roads without streetlights in Oyo and ogbomoso, even the ones in ibadan that he attached streetlights, they didn't last beyond 6months. Spent millions planting flowers and the flowers dried off right under the nose of his government. What about education, he was a colossal failure, ditto for health care. All he does is to insult people up and down as if he is the one who has been feeding people right from birth. Seyi might actually not be that great, but Ajimobi wasn't any special, and he isn't anywhere close to the best in Oyo state. It's very easy for some of you to sit down in developed countries and be hailing some politicians, tell that to those with poor health care in oke ogun, tell secondary school students that he is the best thing after slice bread in Oyo state, telllaitech student who went on strike for a whole year that he is the best thing that ever happened to laitech. Tell people in Oyo, ogbomoso, saki etc that his uncompleted roads have killed and rendered many handicapped that he is the best thing in the history of the state.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by ankpaone: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
a whole governor dangling his dick to the world to see! shame!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by LegendHero(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Although Akala also tried but he had the scandal of stealing Ladoja's mandate hanging over him that people weren't able to judge his administration objectively.

Yes Akala tried to an extent. You know Baba Adedibu was a pain to those guys then coz baba will always demand his share and they were running Oyo state somehow then.

But he picked up after the demise of Baba (RIP to him). He also did the New-garage Apata Road, although I’m not sure he was able to fully complete the road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by chrisooblog: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chukwurah003:
Who does campaign in the midst of a pandemic. We have terrible leaders in this country.
don't tell me you don't know that he is our presidential material 200 yard worth. To be fair is not only him who has behaved irresponsibly. pmb some governors presidency officials are in the same WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
My friend stop saying nonsense

My family is not only of Mogaji but My grandmother was the first educated iyalode of ibadan land. "Iyalode Wura ola Esan". She founded the Peoples primary and secondary school in Adeoyo and Molete. My grandfather rose to the position of Ekerin olubadan(Fourth inline to Olubadan) during his days.

So I am a bonified ibadan boy. Ajimobi already started the Mokola bridge around this time during his first term. He already tarred inner city roads in Bodija and other areas around ibadan.

Akala already completed dualization of Dugbe to Mokola road by this time in his term in office and he already started the Akala Express road which he completed in 2009. He has also tarred roads in Oluyole local government in Crin area and Odo ona kekere.

Ladoja despite his troubles tarred the ibadan inner roads along the ogupa river.

What major project has Seyi initiated? What would be his legacy project?

I'm taking note of the number of Mogajis we have uncovered on Nairaland today. Because of Seyi Makinde, everybody on Nairaland is now Mogaji. Let me tell all of you Mogajis that being Mogajo or whatever you call yourself does not mean shit. If you can't give an objective criticism of your leaders then your Mogaji status is totally irrelevant. If you like, you can be the next Olubadan but if you can't look at political issues without bias, that's your fúcking problem.

Your titles does not make your biased views more valid.

Ajimobi was a fúcking disaster. 8 years a senator another 8 as governor and the most popular thing we know him for is his running mouth. You should be ashamed of yourself for setting mediocre standards for your Governor.

Seyi is less than 2 years in office and you already want him to turn Ibadan to Washington. Why did you not demand that same standard from your Ajimobi.

People with eyes can already see he has started better than Mr "Constituted Authority". If you can't see that, na your wahala be that

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Barbilius:

The only unbiased one here.

This what we call omoluabi true true.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chukwurah003:
Who does campaign in the midst of a pandemic. We have terrible leaders in this country.

This guy is a bot. Beware.

They are all paid agents of propaganda from the APC. His name is definitely not Chukwurah. APC Zombies have taken over Nairaland with their propaganda machinery
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

This guy is a bot. Beware.

They are all paid agents of propaganda from the APC. His name is definitely not Chukwurah. APC Zombies have taken over Nairaland with their propaganda machinery

Continue educating them.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Meto1234(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Yoruba people Sha!!!!
grin
DabuIIIT:

Yoruba people Sha!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

I'm taking note of the number of Mogajis we have uncovered in Nairaland. Because of Seyi Makinde, everybody on Nairaland is now Mogaji. Let me tell all of you Mogajis that being Mogajo or whatever you call yourself does not mean shit. If you can't give an objective criticism of your leaders then your Mogaji status is totally irrelevant. If you like, you can be the next Olubadan bit if you can't look at political issues without bias, that's your fúcking problem.

Your titles does not make your biased views more valid.

Ajimobi was a fúcking disaster. 8 years a senator another 8 as governor and the most popular thing we know him for is his running mouth. You should be ashamed of yourself for setting mediocre standards for your Governor.

Seyi is less than 2 years in office and you already want him to turn Ibadan to Washington. Why did you not demand that same standard from your Ajimobi.

People with eyes can already see he has started better than Mr "Constituted Authority". If you can't see that, na your wahala be that
You are the one being partisan by trying to claim everyone against Seyi is an Apc apologist.

I have given you sufficient evidence that I am from ibadan and my love for my town is not partisan. I have referenced PDP and Apc governors as very decent governors.

By the way, the history of my grandmother is attached below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuraola_Esan

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are the being partisan by trying to claim everyone against Seyi is an Apc apologist.

I have given you sufficient evidence that I am from ibadan and my love for my town is not partisan. I have referenced PDP and Apc governors as very decent governors.

By the way the history of my grandmother is attached below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuraola_Esan

And what's the essence of screen shooting such here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.