Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers (60831 Views)

Lagos Seals Event Centre Where Petrol Was Shared As Souvenir / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Atiku Inaugurates Green House Farm Of Akwa Ibom State Goverment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Mekas2016(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kudos to the state government! More proactive measures should be enforced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by toprealman: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
daddytime:
A very good mood.

No look any Uche face.
Bro Uche no get face here
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
No wedding and reception for owambe pipu. The time to do wedding is now. Less money to spend. This is right time to search for any lady available.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by voltron14: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:

The virus is real but overhyped in this part of the world. They are just interested in causing panic. Shutting down economic activities here and there. Use your brain.

I'm sure the Burkina Faso minister that died thought the same.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by constant1960: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
festacman:
People come online to make so much fuss about government not doing enough about COVID-19 but do little about individual citizen precautionary responsibilities.

Take care of your lives, people!

So many Ranting my dear y they go out there and do the opposite
F**k every one
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Butoneday2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are stubborn people who cannot adhere to simple instructions even in their grave.

What is so difficult about suspending public gatherings of more than 50 people ?

We can't defeat and curtail this pandemic with this kind of mentality and mindset.

The same people will come out and blame Buhari for not closing the border and suspending all international flights before the corona virus was discovered.

The problem of this country is Nigerians.
Confam is Confirmed
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Chicastle: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is making it 21 times Nepa has turn lights on and off in my area at isolo. A country that is working
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Akpaamunsi: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

18 lines of gibberish

And u were jobless enough to count it Smh undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by lawsta(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Runaway:
In society where things work, the person would be made to understand the reason(s) for the action. If possible paid part or all of the money spent.....
so that pple like u can rent 5 dozen chairs and pretend a gathering is about to take place so u can get some refund.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are stubborn people who cannot adhere to simple instructions even in their grave.

What is so difficult about suspending public gatherings of more than 50 people ?

We can't defeat and curtail this pandemic with this kind of mentality and mindset.

The same people will come out and blame Buhari for not closing the border and suspending all international flights before the corona virus was discovered.

All Nigerians were not voted to, at least, try and solve problems. Buhari was.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by ignis: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
destinie2019:

All Nigerians were not voted to, at least, try and solve problems. Buhari was.

Who voted Buhari?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by gnykelly(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
philip0906:

No be only thousands of death...We did not practice social distancing when we had ebola, we did not either, when we have battled lassa fever with a way higher mortality rate.

It cannot work in Lagos, simple! Lagos is way too disorganized for anything of that magnitude to work.

enjoy your ignorance
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by ignis: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Timohstew:

The senior pastor of a church was Arrested today during church service for violating the rule of not more than 20 in a place at a time at Ekiti-state!

Even a pastor?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Chicastle:
This is making it 21 times Nepa has turn lights on and off in my area at isolo. A country that is working

They employ dedicated staff for that purpose alone. Rapid switching the electricity off and on is in the federal constitution, it seems. They take it more serious than anything else.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by KarlWhyte(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja people and owambe .....

so it is only yorubas that re staying in Lagos? SMH
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Sultty(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
That's not even my concern but what beats me d most is what will happen to d crates of drinks and foods already prepared cry cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Unrated900(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:

Not the government

We are the real problems of ourselves
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by ivolt: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
OKOATA:
Enough of his corona noise Abeg, I can bet that corona will never affect anyone in Nigeria, Chinese constitute the major percentage of foreigners that comes into this country, while the countries like Italy, Iran were being plagued this same foreigners from the affected countries were tripping into Nigeria, we would have heard about cases long ago before they closed the border and flights and we haven’t heard any cases, the only cases are for those coming from the affected country, so what’s the fear about it then, see to be honest corona will never affect anyone in Nigeria, let’s stop being pessimist, the corona you all are afraid of is being suppressed of so why the fuss, although we have to be very cautious and obey the rules set aside this time but please don’t let us live in fear, we will conquer this. Fear is nothing but the ghost of the mind.
Very foolish post.
I hope you are infected, hospitalized and damaged by this virus that will never affect anyone.
SMH
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
cRobo:
I wish I can say a word

But

I won't say a word

just see your therapist today bro.

it's obvious you don't need to say another word grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by eyinjuege: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nigerians and party sha...
Can we just do simple sturvs for weddings and parties generally
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Nickisindigo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Walahi this is the best time to get married. Just get your wife's parents and yours to sign the registry certificate and boom marriage done

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by eyinjuege: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Runaway:
In society where things work, the person would be made to understand the reason(s) for the action. If possible paid part or all of the money spent.....

Nowhere in any country will you be reimbursed for a party cancelled. Never.
You will not get a dime
Perhaps you may get some sympathy, but in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares that your party didnt happen .
You may renegotiate with your vendors, caterers, event planners, venue owners etc especially when there is already a government directive to prevent gatherings.
Deal with it.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by philip0906(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
gnykelly:

enjoy your ignorance
Quiet abeg. Alarmist!
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by executive12: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
If only other states can emulate Lagos state.
Governance is so different in Lagos, like it is not a part of Nigeria.

Are you really talking about the same Lagos that I know, in which I feel like covering my nose anywhere I go, because of stench from the filthy environment? Give me a break.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Myself2(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:

LOL @ obey instructions in the grave.
I feel you bro
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by sylve11: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:

If man na God, na Nigerians him for first destroy. cool
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by CanadaOrBust: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
OKOATA:
Enough of his corona noise Abeg, I can bet that corona will never affect anyone in Nigeria, Chinese constitute the major percentage of foreigners that comes into this country, while the countries like Italy, Iran were being plagued this same foreigners from the affected countries were tripping into Nigeria, we would have heard about cases long ago before they closed the border and flights and we haven’t heard any cases, the only cases are for those coming from the affected country, so what’s the fear about it then, see to be honest corona will never affect anyone in Nigeria, let’s stop being pessimist, the corona you all are afraid of is being suppressed of so why the fuss, although we have to be very cautious and obey the rules set aside this time but please don’t let us live in fear, we will conquer this. Fear is nothing but the ghost of the mind.

I see your point. But this is something with little known about it. WHAT IF IT TURNS OUT U R WRONG??!!
On 6 February Italy had 3 cases all of whom later recovered. Yesterday alone same virus killed over 800 Italians!
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by ignis: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
sylve11:

If man na God, na Nigerians him for first destroy. cool

Long time ago.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by Awoo88: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
I dey sure say na babe wen do the party
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers by sylve11: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
OKOATA:

I dont have much to say to you. It's well, thats all I have to say to you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / President Buhari Looking Cute, Healthier & Full Of Life In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.